|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-12-14, 02:27
|
GlobalCry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Become gang associate?
Anyone have gang connections to the Mafia or soemthign? I would like to become an associate to one as i need the money and would like the honour, let me know.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-14, 02:42
|
easyrider 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
ive got lots of connections to gang members and drug dealers... but i doubt you'll be part of it if you dont live in edmonton canada..
|
|
#3
 2002-12-14, 05:36
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
If you have to ask a question like that, then you won't be able to get in. The most you could ever hope for is to be a low level flunky, even that would be pushing it.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-14, 09:11
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
Yes I have mafia ties, no I won't introduce you. That is a well with water best left untouched.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-14, 10:39
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
get a job
|
|
#6
 2002-12-14, 15:23
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
I have connections at Walmart. You could be an associate there. You'd wear the honorable blue vest and much like mafia members you would come in contact with some pretty crappy people.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-14, 15:39
|
|
Regular
|
|
Date Registered Nov 2002
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
why dont you, hired gun and all teh other people who have to ask questions like that make a gang. then not only will you be high up you will be international.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-14, 18:06
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
quote: Originally posted by GlobalCry: and would like the honour, let me know.
You are terribly confused.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-14, 18:42
|
eXtacy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
my friends dad is a very rich well known accountant in town, mafia has tried to get him to do things for him but he declines, thats the closest to mafia i am
although i am 60% italian
|
|
#10
 2002-12-14, 20:08
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
The first time I went looking for work up in Philadelphia it took me SIX MONTHS to find anything, and it was telemarketing at 5.35 an hour. I mean, even the fucking pizza place wouldn't hire me. I think the counter girls were tossing my applications in the trash because I applied twice since they put up the Help Wanted sign for a second time. On the other hand, I also didn't have a H.S. diploma.
I worked at WalMart for a total of two days, moving those boxes around on trollies. On the second day I went to my car during lunch to drink some booze and it did absolutely no good whatsoever.
Its very simple. You MUST study and enter a school of any sort and learn something you can stand to do for a long time so you can get a serious work history. You have to studying everything on your own until you come upon subjects that interest you, and those subjects should come together into courses you'll want to take in college, then the right job for you. Don't even think about looking for a job, just bum off your parents and explain to them your plan. Do what you should have been doing during all those wasted years of school and videogames- studying on your own. Its tough, but unavoidable.
|
|
#11
 2002-12-14, 20:18
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
Get a GED and take a coupla college courses. Or goto Devry. Its the institute of success you know!
If you want some honour, theres an easy way to get that. This methode means you wont have a job, you wont have an bills, and you wont have to worry about what to wear each day.
Join the Army.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-14, 22:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Date Registered Nov 2002
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
this has gone really far off the topic now.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-14, 22:37
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
fuck american culture. what state do you live in global?
|
|
#14
 2002-12-14, 22:41
|
GlobalCry 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
I live in North Carolina, in the frozen hell part of it lol.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-14, 23:18
|
|
Regular
|
|
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
GlobalCry your one crazy knucka!
gettin it on mr.T!!
|
|
#16
 2002-12-14, 23:57
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
North Carolina, it figures.
That is the one state of the Union that can dry up, and blow away for all I care.
It's a state of sibling fu*king, child stealing bastards.
A state that has, for it's main import, intestinal gas.
Whose court systems contains judges who are better suited for working with the Inquisition than Family law court.
If I could, I'd nuke the damn place; once I freed it's single hostage of course.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-15, 00:43
|
dopeman420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
do i detect some sort of personal grudge, meta?
|
|
#18
 2002-12-15, 02:54
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
Someone from california compaining about another state. That's funny. 
|
|
#19
 2002-12-15, 03:24
|
Certijal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
Uh... yea, hi, my name is GlobalCry. I'm from Frozen Hell and I want to be part of your gang. Please e-mail me instructions on how to become part of organized crime and gets lots of money.
My man, you are lame. Get a job, its your best bet.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-15, 03:38
|
eXtacy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
work sucks, but money is my best friend
|
|
#21
 2002-12-15, 05:00
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Become gang associate?
quote: Originally posted by dopeman420: do i detect some sort of personal grudge, meta?
Yeah, you could say that. It's where my' ex's Mom lives [and where my ex is from**]. And since 'Mumsy' is the one who actually makes all the descisions for my ex, she's the one who's responsable for my ex breaking the one agreement we both swore to never break: That, should we ever break up, neither of us would move so far away as to deprive the other from being an intregal part of our daughter's life - I should note that this agreement was made when ALchemy was born and there was nothing wrong with the marriage - yet. So when things got to where she felt she had to leave me [or Mumsy did, I should say], it was to go straight to Chapel Hill [NC], where my daughter remains to this day. **: My wife used to tell everyone she met that she was from North Carolina. I finally got her to stop by telling everyone - after she said her thing - 'Yeah, she used to be a Southern Belle, now she's just a California ding dong. 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|