About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 20:49
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default It's Friday 13

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

*cough *cough

Maniacal laughter realy hurts your throught when you have a cold.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:02
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

I am not superstitious, so count me out.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:06
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

I noticed that too today.

I was going to post a topic asking if anybody is sperstitious. I'm not. Things happen for a reason not because of something magical.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:39
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:

It's Friday 13


Thanks for the 411.

And for those of you counting at home, tomorrow is the 14th.

 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:43
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

screw you guys, by the time i read this post it was already the 14th in new zealand time.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:49
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: It's Friday 13

wow the 13th? question yourself: Do you really need to belive in the supersitious crap based on christianity?
OOO 13 is bad because the 13th deciple betrayed OUR LORD!!!
Oh no! I can't walk under a ladder because it breaks the sanctity of the father son and holy ghost triangle.
Psssh I don't need that shit.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 22:06
LCDforMe LCDforMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

quote:
Originally posted by SpaceFalcon2001:
wow the 13th? question yourself: Do you really need to belive in the supersitious crap based on christianity?
OOO 13 is bad because the 13th deciple betrayed OUR LORD!!!
Oh no! I can't walk under a ladder because it breaks the sanctity of the father son and holy ghost triangle.
Psssh I don't need that shit.



Thank you for realizing that this is just a bunch of crap. I highly doubt that the date will really have an influence on the outcome of your events for the worse.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-13, 22:17
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

And it'll be Saturday 14th tomorrow.

BWAAAAaaaAAHhAHhahahhaHHAhAHHAhhahaha!!!!!!�!�!�!�!!�!
 #9 
Old 2002-12-13, 23:25
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

I was born on friday the 13th...

April 13....My birthday has also been on easter before...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-13, 23:43
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

screw you guys, fri the 13th is bad luck, ages ago on a friday the thirteenth we had a factory fire and no one could get out cozz there were no fire escapes.
i'm just glad i got through this one without being aware it was there.

BTW it's now saturday and the time is 1507.

[This message has been edited by bribble13 (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-13, 23:56
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

Hey and I just also relized my car started easy this morning....Usually it takes 5-10 min to warm up and start and run good....
 #12 
Old 2002-12-14, 00:54
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

Maybe that's because it was rigged with an anthrax bomb which will slowly kill you in a painful way. Don't underestimate friday the 13th, a few years ago I accidently dropped burning plastic on my hand on friday the 13th and the scar still remains.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-14, 00:57
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

I was always more prone towards Thursday the 12th.

--Malignant
 #14 
Old 2002-12-14, 08:08
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

I jack off 13 times today and 14 the next..........
 #15 
Old 2002-12-14, 12:51
QTengu QTengu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's Friday 13

quote:
Originally posted by bribble13:we had a factory fire and no one could get out cozz there were no fire escapes.


Sounds like good working conditions to me! No Fire Escapes n all, just the way i wanna work.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics