About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 12:57
Necron_With_Bionics Necron_With_Bionics is offline
Regular
 
Default Totse's Text Files

There I am, casually reading through a few files, when I notice that some (not all) full stops '.' are white, curious I put my cursor over one and Lo and Behold, its a link to the current page. "Curious", I think, "I wonder if other files have these 'link dots'?". So I look around and they do.

Why?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 13:43
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

I have wondered that myself.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 15:14
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

That is the reason cantalopes haven't gone through puberty.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 17:11
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

Well I've never seen them so quit lying, liar.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 18:47
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

As I recall, the text files were formated by some program or script so that they would all be mostly identicle in format. However I am not claiming it impossible that this program had glitches. That's my guess on the matter.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 20:12
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

Yeah, I've came accross a few of them, I say a few! Every file i'v read has had them. But it's nothing to worrie about so I aint bothered.

-Firewall
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:07
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse's Text Files

I have only had one encounter with the little guys.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics