About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:37
KjeXz0r KjeXz0r is offline
Regular
 
Default Login

Hey,
How can i disable going to the modify profile screen showing off my pass, when logging in?
And i didn't find a help or suggestions forum. :/

- KjeXz
 #2 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:49
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Login

Well I sure as heck haven't a clue as to what you're going on about.

Care to clarify that a bit perhaps?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-12, 18:50
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Login

The most you can do is just go strait to the community and when you reply to a post it will ask you for your Name and Password. You can bypass the profile option this way.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 09:18
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Login

Once upon a time there was an option in your profile that allowed you to auto-login if you wanted to. I miss it.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-13, 09:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Login

Don't worry Volvo, I just deleted your account.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-13, 16:03
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Login

I had that problem once - and then it just stopped.

Sounds like a quote from a Vietnam film.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:27
KjeXz0r KjeXz0r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Login

Lol well it's damn annoying if i have visitors.
And why would you want to modify your profile every time you login? Cant it just go to main forum index? argh!

- Kay
 #8 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:53
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: Login

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Once upon a time there was an option in your profile that allowed you to auto-login if you wanted to. I miss it.


I have the computer remember my pass and username. I don't care if somehow, someone could access it.I don't feel like typing it in every time. Sue me.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-14, 08:35
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Login

That's what I want. My damn computer won't do that. I think the Totse system used to use a cookie for that or something (I'm constantly learning, so forgive me if I don't know my tech).
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics