About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 2, 3, 4 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:10
Regular
 
England
Default Racist

Out of interest how many of you are racist? I live in UK and we get all this anti racist shit but when i've been to the US there's been a lot of racism, sure there are the odd race riots and shit like that over here but it seems so much worse in the US
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:16
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

I hate all races, therefor I'm not a racist.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:29
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

quote:
Originally posted by Siatek:
Out of interest how many of you are racist? I live in UK and we get all this anti racist shit but when i've been to the US there's been a lot of racism, sure there are the odd race riots and shit like that over here but it seems so much worse in the US

Really? I didn't think things were that bad in the US but I have never left the country so I guess I have no means for comparison. We also have all kinds of people who hate racism so much so, that most kkk members will try to conceal from public that they are in the kkk for fear of being hated.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:32
Sol463 Sol463 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

quote:
Originally posted by phender:
that most kkk members will try to conceal from public that they are in the kkk for fear of being hated.


irony?

 #5 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:34
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Racist

Me.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:41
The Molecular Man The Molecular Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

just curious, Siatek......how does it feel to have so-called "no-go zones" for British whites, who are more or less beaten if they walk in these areas inhabited by niggers, gooks, pakis, and assorted mud? it must feel good to be shit upon in the nation of your ancestors. have fun watching your country fall to shit around you. BNP!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:45
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

As said before.

You call us HAters then you hate us.

Get your asses in gear liberals!
Having pride in your own race used to be a good thing, a sign of respect and honor to your forefathers.

America (and yes, I blame America in the fullest) has made racial pride an 'evil thing'. I laugh every time I see people refering to America as a racist country!

This country has to be the most liberal, equality-mongering place in the goddamn universe. If you DON'T agree with Minority supremicy, you must be a stupid trailor park racist with his head up his ass.

Bullshit...
The white race is only 9% of the entire world, I think we should be getting a little more recognition for the amazing impact we have had on international society.

A little more then being known for our 'evil treatment of the poor innocent natives' we 'stole' this country from.

It was a goddamn war, get it straight. Natives and White Colonists fought, both sides had losses. Just because the Indians were not technologicaly equal to us doesn't give them the right to bitch and moan about losing.

Same deal with the Africans and other lower class races who blame the white man for their problems. If they would rather live in mud huts then invent a gun and defend themselves from reality, it's their choice, but look what happened. The world doesn't waitaround for ignorant natives, and the 'equality' ploy this country (and I guess, as just said, the UK) is pulling is not in best wishes of the natural order.

Blacks get on chat rooms and tear down whites, yet they fail to realise that every single thing they use to tear down with is actually a White originated invention (some rights reserved to the Asians.), even the language they have so pervesed and speak with gutteral slang.

I WISH this country was racist, but in reality, it isn't. Whatever the media says, goes, and trust me, there is no movie, nor television show that could ever be considered anything but 'equal' and 'liberal'. The media spouts about free speech and citizen rights. Yet when someone says something they might not agree with...

Where are the rights now?!\

Magus
 #8 
Old 2002-12-10, 18:46
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

By the way.

Me.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:27
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

I'm proud to be white, just like many are proud to be colored. I don't think you have to be racist to be proud of who you are. One of my ex best friends is black and very proud of it but that didn't mean we couldn't get along. We were best friends for 5 years but then I had to move to Australia.

Anyway, I hate the person, not the race. If you suck, I hate you. I don't care where you came from or who your great grandad is.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:40
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Racist

in britain it is becoming a joke. It is now non-pc to ask for black coffee it is coffe without milk. WHAT THE FUCK. long live BNP 4 seat only 300 to go!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:43
Vox Vox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

I like my coffee like my men...black.

 #12 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:46
Vox Vox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

By the way, that's from a movie.

It's a joke.

And blacks smell bad. But some are okay, like the ones that play football real good or play instruments. And they can actually be pretty fucking funny to hang out with when you're friends with them.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:01
Regular
 
England
Default Re: Racist

<just curious, Siatek......how does it feel to have so-called "no-go zones" for British whites, who are more or less beaten if they walk in these areas inhabited by niggers, gooks, pakis, and assorted mud? it must feel good to be shit upon in the nation of your ancestors. have fun watching your country fall to shit around you. BNP!!!>
Unsure how to do quotes

Sorry man thats complete bullshit, its fiction. There are a Very few places where that actually happens, Oldham manchester is the worst. I was started on once because im a white guy (i aint racist.)
God bless the amazing invention of the sawed of shotgun most people aint so hard when they've got it pointing at their foreheads. The worst racism in the UK is in Northern ireland. where a m8 of mine got stabbed in the leg for wearing a orange shirt... odd
 #14 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:31
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: Racist

i live in a small midwestern town, where theres like 4 black people in the whole county man. 2 of em go to our school. big deal.
but this kid is an asshole.
not like a bully, but someone that just pisses you off for no reason. you say something sarcastic to him and hes like "fuck you you faggot" and turns around.
im not saying all black ppl are assholes, but its just this kid.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:38
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

the baby-boomers have turned america into an idealistic, naively liberal nation whos definitions of happiness is categorized by financial gain. and yes, they are responsible for the "we're all the same" term many of us remember from grade-school. truth is, we're not the same. niggers act a certain way, jews act a certain way, crackers act a certain way, spics act a certain way. no, not the same way, but each race has its qualities and attributes. there will be more niggra guitarists then white. jews will always flourish if the entertainment industry does. and white people will always be commercial in nature. so what am i saying? every person is different, but by heritage, we act more closely to those of the same ancestory. but, this is not a white pride thing.

honestly, im proud to say im white, but really, white people fucking suck. post 9/11 world, i wish we could all just chill out and play guitar and spit watermelon seeds on the back porch. not always be running to go to work having to build sky-scrapers, banks, laws, finance plan, holiday decore, and for christ sake, we gotta have the nicest car in the neighborhood, so mommy's going to get a job too. i mean, honestly totse posters, mexicans uphold the american traditions better than most whiteys. mine eyes have seen the hot rich bitch driving to school in her 2003 mustang daddy bought her, with her blinker being on for a mile now and her talking on a cell phone, swirving through lanes of traffic, why? why not? her fams got the money, she doesnt have to do anything but be a coke addict for the rest of her life. as opposed to someone working their ass off for fucking m.w. to uphold a modest home and family. freedom is what america was founded on, or we're told. but when your tied down to mortgage, car, fast food... the list goes on and on and on. is that freedom or gluttony?
 #16 
Old 2002-12-10, 20:43
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

quote:
Originally posted by Siatek:
I live in UK and we get all this anti racist shit [Cut]but it seems so much worse in the US


Yeah right! What the fuck are you smoking?!?! Friggin Britan started the whole slavery stuff a few hundred years ago. And what about South Africa. UK influenced, the racism there is unmistakable.

I suppose if you go to some missisippi towns, and stop for gas, the guy will tell you to go a couple exits down.


EDIT:My dad is Half Algerian, half french and my mom is scottish, So I'm half n' half.


[This message has been edited by JakeTakeoko (edited 12-10-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:02
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

yea i think whites are the least racict compared to other races. why do you think there are those "no go zones"

adn the northern irish arnt racist cause thier all white. its more of a religion thing. the dude got beat up prob because he was a prodesant(the orange shirt) in a christien nieghbour hood. that place is fucked up, and yes it was english who took it over and thats why the irish hate the english. i could do into detale about the prodestant english and christien irish but i wont because its very blurry in my mind
 #18 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:29
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

Cause Irish People will whoop all yer asses!

Muaha.

Magus
 #19 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:36
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

I'm not a racist and never was. But my parents are and I find it funny how they stereotype so much.

If I have an african american friend and I tell my mom she'd tell me to watch out because he might have a gun and that he steals.

Though I do find in some cases that certain stereotypes are true but I've never been one to judge be race.

Like someone said before (can't remember who it was) if I hate someone, I hate the person not because of their race.

-Vijeta


 #20 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:42
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

Wow MagusWarlock... you're a bigot! Way-the-fuck-to-go-you, I'm so happy!
 #21 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:57
Lionhart Lionhart is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

America promotes "equality"... A.K.A reverse-dicrimination.
You ever watch UPN?
Show me one T.V show or movie that truly promotes white identity.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:59
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Racist

Negroes are ugly and not very human.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:10
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

quote:
Originally posted by Siatek:
Out of interest how many of you are racist? I live in UK and we get all this anti racist shit but when i've been to the US there's been a lot of racism, sure there are the odd race riots and shit like that over here but it seems so much worse in the US


Your asking how many White people in America have the integrity to stand up for their own blood kin for their continued survival on this planet. I'd have to say about 44,087 serious no-strings-attached White people like that. And about 68,000,000 Negro people who stand up for their race (after all, its legal and expected for them to do it), 45,000,000 Mexicans, 8,000,000 Asians and 15,000,000 Jews.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:44
ISwatYarn ISwatYarn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

I wonder where the US will be in 100 years. The hispanic population will explode exponentionally, and the white population will continue to decline. I think we will see increased balkinization. The southwest will evenually cecede from the union and become part of mexico (again).
It's a real shame our politicians don't care about our immigration problem...the left gains more voters, the right gets more cheap labor for its buddies.
I grew up in a nice 99% white mid-size city in Vermont and many of us said we'd like to come back because it's "a great place to raise kids". This won't be true for long...black drug dealers have established themselves, every kid dresses like a wigger...I don't even want to visit anymore.
I predict american whites will eventually make a run for the Canadian border and beg Canada to close it behind them!
Here is an interesting article on the "white flight" from South Africa, where a collapsed economy and skyrocketing crime is the result of Mandela's awful leadership. Sticking to to whitey doesn't pay! http://www.queensu.ca/samp/publications/pressarticles/1998/Schuler2.htm
 #25 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:58
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Racist

quote:
Originally posted by ISwatYarn:
The southwest will evenually cecede from the union


True.

quote:
Originally posted by ISwatYarn:
and become part of mexico (again).


Not True. If Mexico was so great, why did they leave?

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics