About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:42
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Going For A While...

Most people reading this post probably couldn't care less, but to those of you who do (and you know who you are) i thought that i better say a short farewell, as is the custom, so that you don't think that i'm trolling or something.
I've been offered a promotion and it involves travelling around the country. Its most likely that i won't stay in one place for more than a week or two- so getting onto totse will become impractical. I may return when this period of work ends in a year or so. I may also be able to drop in from time to time, its just that won't be on here any where near as much as i have in the past.

Farewell Fellow Totsarians
-Chunk
Edit: If you need to contact me use
chunkmiester at ministryofchunk dot co dot uk (no spam address)
I should be able to retrieve mail from that address three or four times a week.

[This message has been edited by Chunkmiester (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:50
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Farewell Comrade...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:11
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Oh Boris....


suck it...
suck it...
...just suck it...
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:20
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

my mom threw away my best porno mag!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:27
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Going For A While...

Later man.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:12
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

So long chunk

*salute*

--Malignant
 #7 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:16
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

good luck with the job
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:34
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

good luck with your travels
 #9 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:41
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

I'm surprised Jc hasn't closed this post yet.

He doesn't seem to like goodbyes much.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:18
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
Oh Boris....


suck it...
suck it...
...just suck it...



No thanks....If I really did want your opinion I would have took MY dick out of YOUR mouth....But quandary,May I ask what I did to piss you off?You have always been on my alright people at totse list...

quote:
I'm surprised Jc hasn't closed this post yet.
He doesn't seem to like goodbyes much.



Yeah so am I...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:54
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Goodbye, Chunk. Whenever I watch The Goonies I shall think of you fondly.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-09, 05:08
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Going For A While...

See ya, Chunk.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-09, 13:13
xXDH2KXx xXDH2KXx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Is totse your life?? Its sorta weird, you post this to us, as if we are your family and most close friends...I see some posts and its as if TOTSE is their life...
 #14 
Old 2002-12-09, 15:01
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Sorry, sorry my mistake, there i was mistaking you for the other Boris.

So sorry.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-11, 17:34
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

I'm sorry you're leaving chunk. I'll miss you. You were a comrade.
(steals line from Agent_Boris)
 #16 
Old 2002-12-11, 22:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

I refuse to say goodbye....so long bud.

Nox
 #17 
Old 2002-12-11, 22:20
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Going For A While...

Didn't k9girrl post from a moving train? What's the big deal Chunkmiester. It's always the British that go.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-11, 22:43
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Going For A While...

Chunk you heathen! You'll find a way to post I'm sure.

Ah, well, so long. Enjoy the work.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-11, 23:42
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Going For A While...

Wahoo! So long, you germophobic, gnome-loving, flip-flop-wearing freak! See ya in the funny papers!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics