About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 15:05
Black_Chi Black_Chi is offline
Regular
 
Default So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

Someone has probably already asked it but I want to know how YOU found out about the Holy Grail we call totse.com.

If I remember correctly I was searching on google for something on the MKULTRA project. The following page came up after a page or two of hits: http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/mind_control/index.html

This was like 2 years ago and from that point on whenever I need an interesting read, information I can't find easily anywhere else, or just feel like blabbing on the messageboards (which I never knew existed until a few weeks ago) I come to totse.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 15:07
JoeSchmoe JoeSchmoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found this wonderful organization out from a friend of mine.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:13
loz loz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I think that I just found it through google, searching for something on tesla or such like.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:17
Diseased Camel Diseased Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found TOTSE through the forums at www.unamerican.com
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:36
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found it a while ago while searching for firecrackers+toys+blow up. on google.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:51
MyUsername MyUsername is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

A friend of mine held a gun to my head and made me go here...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:56
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

My friend gave me the link to the "How to become a Assasin" file I read that...then I started reading these forums.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:57
Regular
 
Monkey Island
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

Heard about it from Zok And KGB and just didnt bother hanging around till recently.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:11
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

i was a horrible kewl and searching for kewl explosives and i got sent to a page in the ka-fuckin-boom section but it was down so i went and surfed the page then i found the community and checked that out and then i registered and have been posting steadly since
 #10 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:30
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

Back in 2000 I was looking for some criminal skills, and I found totse. Since then I've grown up a bit. [At least I think I have ]

EDIT: damn parentheses..

[This message has been edited by bunghole (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:47
crazy mofo 666 crazy mofo 666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

i found this wonderful place while searching for zip guns i didnt get a account till many months later
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:03
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found it looking for Fnords!
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found it looking for the Jolly roger Cookbook.

Please, forgive me.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:22
LCDforMe LCDforMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found totse on a google search result for how to make bombs
 #15 
Old 2002-12-08, 19:47
RagnarokRevenant RagnarokRevenant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I found it from BlackMarket-Press.com
 #16 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:02
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

your mom was screaming it out ...
 #17 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:39
crack_terrorist77 crack_terrorist77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

About a year ago I was looking for some good information on Dextramethoraphen (DXM) and www.totse.com was the first place I found any. And like CRAZY MOFO 666, I also didn't bother to register until recently.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:17
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
I found it looking for the Jolly roger Cookbook.

Please, forgive me.



I found it looking for the cookbook too. I found the forums by looking to the right of the Ka-Fucking-Boom text files. I registered and now its all good.

 #19 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:34
StonedPoet StonedPoet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

SlutPrincess gave me the link.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:40
tylerde2006 tylerde2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

from a friend, who later said "dont post, and if you do then you dont know me"
 #21 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:14
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
I found it looking for the Jolly roger Cookbook.

Please, forgive me.



LOL I admire your honesty!!!
 #22 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:12
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

My friend showed me this and told me people here knew how to break into locks and cars good.

I registered then, but just started using the boards.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:17
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I got a link from a friend.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-09, 00:40
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I was looking for 80's culture stuff (I miss those days...sniff), and found www.textfiles.com . Apparently the Temple was alive back then, and I was surprised to find out it was still alive. I registered later, after reading the archives and files.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-09, 00:52
muswik_lost muswik_lost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I only found out about totse lately...from a friend who found a link about cats...cool stuff that! I'm addicted now...
 #26 
Old 2002-12-09, 04:04
XIPHER XIPHER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

some time in '99, a few months after i first got internet, i was looking for the Terrorist's Handbook (i already had Jolly Roger's CookBook ), and i came across TOTSE's great textfile collection and downloaded a whole mess of files (which are still stored on about 30+ floppy disks sitting in a pile next to the wall).
 #27 
Old 2002-12-09, 04:19
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So how did YOU find out about Totse.com?

I Was Desperate To Find Instructions On Making Explosives And I Found This Wonderfull Vortex Of Knowlage Through A Jeeves Link.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics