|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-12-08, 11:31
|
Evolved 
Regular
|
|
|
|
What do you study?
I'm just interested in what types of things people study, why they study them, what the benefits are, what problems they may have...ect.
The reason I am interested is because I am looking for new things that I may be interested in and ways that I can begin to study them.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-08, 13:22
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Why not spend a few hours studying the terrifying and outrageous world of pro-White racialism! http://www.faem.com http://www.wcotc.com http://www.resist.com
|
|
#3
 2002-12-08, 13:34
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Computers are great to study...They keep me amused for hours fixing them and learning more about the way they work and stuff. Explosives and weapons are fun to learn about too...Do i need to give a reason why?!
If you are really bored, ritualistic killing is fun to read about...the reasons why these dorks kill virgins in the name of some god!!!
PsYCHO!!!
|
|
#4
 2002-12-08, 13:43
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
If he's going to study something like that, why would he just want one side of the story?
If you want to study ignorant people, make sure you study more than just the average red neck, inbred, trailer trash, non-literate SOB, and remember that racial prejudice isn't only black and white.
edit: this was in response to Saturn
[This message has been edited by Bogey Man (edited 12-08-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-12-08, 17:59
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
What do I study? You! *SpaceFalcon2001 writes down notes on notepad*
|
|
#6
 2002-12-08, 18:07
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: What do you study?
im mostly a science type of person i have many sicence text books handbooks and manuals i also studdy weaponary and electronics and i am just now starting to read about HAM radio
|
|
#7
 2002-12-08, 18:12
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Je etudie le francais, c'est vraiment facile, et c'est amusant. Study french.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-08, 18:24
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Fraud, forgery, scams, especially forgery. Banking, credit, anything that has to do with large amounts of money. Aside from that, computers, drugs, metalworking.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-08, 18:32
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Stuff to do with computers. It gives me something to do during the long holidays.
|
|
#10
 2002-12-08, 18:46
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
quote: Originally posted by Bogey Man: If you want to study ignorant people, make sure you study more than just the average red neck, inbred, trailer trash, non-literate SOB,
Although I think people like saturn are a pain in the ass, most of the stuff on faem is well written and they get their point across very well. They are far from ignorant and illeterate. They just have a very different way of looking at stuff. I read alot of books on military history, weapons, and automotive subjects. Mainly because I was in the Marines, I'm a gun nut, and a mechanic. I've recently started reading alot of crime books in the last several months. In the last few weeks I've been reading alot on sugar gliders as well, because I just bought one. [This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 12-08-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-12-08, 20:23
|
phender 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
I used to read a LOT of books about computers, like richard stevens books and stuff about unix, C, and assembly. Lately though I have kind of been drifting away from computers. I don't do a whole lot of learning on my own and outside of school anymore, although my grades have picked up (like from B's and C's to A's and B's) since I stopped being so hardcore into computers, so I guess it is a good thing. I do occasionally read some pages out of some of the crime books I own. They mainly explain how detectives solve cases concerning murder, larceny, drugs, and stuff like that.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-08, 23:56
|
urinal2001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Learn to swear in many languages....
Russian - Kurite moju trubku (Suck my cock)
Swedish - Bron runka (Tit wank)
Spanish - Cago en tu leche (I shit in your milk)
Serbian - Jebem ti staru u supak (I fuck your mother in her arse)
Portugese - Vai-te foder (Fuck you)
Japanese - Kuso shite shinezo (Die shitting)
Italian - No me interesso un cazzo (I just dont give a shit)
Hebrew - Inahl rabak ars ya choosharmuta (Go to hell with your fucking father)
Greek - Malakas (Wanker)
German - Wer hat den Kreig gerwonnen? (Who won the war anyways?)(ok, so its not swearing... but hey, it could be useful)
French - Je vais vous casser la gueule (You bastard, I'll smash your face in)
Arabic - Boos teezee (Kiss my arse)
Afrikaans - Sit jou kop in de koei se kont en wag tot die bul jou kom holnaai (Put your head inside a cow's pussy and wait for bull to take you up the arse)
[This message has been edited by urinal2001 (edited 12-08-2002).]
|
|
#13
 2002-12-08, 23:59
|
Certijal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
I am a private music teacher but I study music at the same time. It works out very well, School shows me something, I tell the learner same thing, well, the best parts of it. Its fun, good hours (you choose them), good pay ($20 per half hour) and minimal brain use needed for lesson planing.
The best part is the free stuff. For some reason everyone wants to give me things. People are like "Hey, take this CD and tell me what you think!" so I take it, copy it and give it back. I've gotten so many music programs, DVD's and other cool shit that my room is starting to look more like pirate copy factory. Tis the best job in the world.
Hm... I am rambling, I will get back to the question. I study music theory and music in general because I like music.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-09, 00:45
|
Nohman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
You should try philosophy every once in a while. It's kept me hooked for years.
|
|
#15
 2002-12-09, 01:29
|
Diseased Camel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
philosophy, religion, human nature that kind of stuff
|
|
#16
 2002-12-09, 01:33
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
Western astrology is pretty cool. No, I'm not refering to the crap you read in the sunday papers.
Eastern divination like the I Ching is always fun.
Philosophy is good, too.
|
|
#17
 2002-12-09, 01:50
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
quote: Originally posted by rlpinca: Although I think people like saturn are a pain in the ass, most of the stuff on faem is well written and they get their point across very well. They are far from ignorant and illeterate. They just have a very different way of looking at stuff.
I read alot of books on military history, weapons, and automotive subjects. Mainly because I was in the Marines, I'm a gun nut, and a mechanic. I've recently started reading alot of crime books in the last several months.
In the last few weeks I've been reading alot on sugar gliders as well, because I just bought one.
[This message has been edited by rlpinca (edited 12-08-2002).]
I was talking in general, and trying to include a sense of irony by using stereotypes.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-09, 02:16
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
quote: Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX: Why not spend a few hours studying the terrifying and outrageous world of pro-White racialism! http://www.faem.com http://www.wcotc.com http://www.resist.com
ROFL, that was incredible funny. ha hahaha seriously though i like to study peoples reactions to things. i do crazy or obscure and out of character things just to see how they react. i would also like to find out why 99.9% of women are bitches for the majority of thier lives.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-09, 05:12
|
Dustyus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What do you study?
I like to study Latin, Psychology, sometimes a little history, astral projection, and things of the sort.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|