About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-08, 05:26
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default diablo 2 and drug addiction

i think that diablo 2 LOD should be used in drug rehab centers man, that game kept me from smoking anything for at least 3 days and then i had to smoke soo fuckin bad.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-08, 05:57
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

IE, it didnt work
 #3 
Old 2002-12-08, 09:08
MrOblivious MrOblivious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

Diablo 2 is a great way to kill time thats for sure. I used to play it for like 48 hours at a time non-stop. But it was way more fun if I got really high first. But then I would die and beat my head on the keyboard. Or bite the mouse until it doesn't work anymore. Hardcore mode might make your drug addictions worse.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-08, 11:06
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

My name is Nox ... and I am a Diablo 2 addict.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-12-08, 12:18
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

Diablo 2 is ok, not that good, never thought it was really addictive, over-rated.

blah blah blah, good night people, yadda yadda yadda.

God im bored....
 #6 
Old 2002-12-08, 12:49
rotten_logs rotten_logs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

diablo 2 is gay it wasnt as good as it could of been for its time. the graphics are pretty close to diablo 1 and the only real differences in the games is that in diablo 2 u can run and have more people per game, and u walk around the world instead of going down into it. very gay when all ur friends play it 24/7 and u find jacking off is alot funner
 #7 
Old 2002-12-08, 14:26
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

*frey posts again*
howdy friday was fun huh?


anyway, yeah but d2 is more playable, and with a strong economy and shit. i dont see d1 items on ebay now, do i? its alot more quest oriented and a lot funner all around. if you played it 24/7 for 2 weeks it wouls certainly cure addiction.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 14:54
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

Diablo 2 LOD is a whoop-ass game.

But the thing is, the higher level your character, the lower chance of you ever getting laid. . .

>_>

Fuck.

What the hell is D3 gonna be about? The Prime Evils are done.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-08, 15:04
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

me. i personlly play lineage its a way better game because well its like everquest with 600 people playing at one tiem adn it doesn lag.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-08, 15:58
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

D2 sucks, D2 LOD sucks even more. Ultima online is addictive.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:04
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

any old game will work thats really addictive.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 20:37
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

I used to play D2 like hell when it came out, then when LoD came out i started playing it again alot. Then after about a month of playing over summer vacation, i just stopped playing it. It got too boring. Once you get a high lvl character, it doesnt make sense to make another one. The game is way too tedious. I have outlined the common D2 Player's agenda from the beginning:
- Make character
- Level up until strong enough to beat cows
- Beat enough cows and level up until you can go onto next difficulty
- Repeat.

As you see, not very exciting. Then you have to do it all over again if you get bored of your character or you lose him(like i did)
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:22
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

fuck all that diablo shit. i'm addicted to RPGs that were only released for super famicom in japan. Tales of Phantasia... Star Ocean... Seiken Densetsu 3... Bahamut Lagoon... great stuff
 #14 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:51
MagusWarlock MagusWarlock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

RPG's Period!

I'd like to play Fire Emblem, and I played ff5 on ROM before it came out on the PS1.

I'm sorry though.

Chrono Trigger is number 1. Game. Period. End of fucking story.

Then of course it's a tie between Final Fantasy 6,7, and 8. (9 bit.)

A little known RPG that was awesome came out for the Saturn...Albert Odyssey: The Legend of Eldean (sp?), I'm pretty sure some other AO games came out only in Japan for Super Famicon.

Eh...off topic. Sorry. I have D2 Periods. I play for awhile,s top..play for awhile. My d2 addict friend hates it when I do that.
 #15 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:07
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: diablo 2 and drug addiction

I never got LOD, I got sick of Diablo 2 just before it came out. Diablo games are the only ones that make me play non-stop till I hate'em.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics