About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 21:08
Epil-Stop Soldier Epil-Stop Soldier is offline
Regular
 
Default Breathalizers

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a breathalizer, like the cops use to test your BAC. My friends and I used to have one and we would hold contests to see who could get it the highest. Well we lost it and we want to get another one. My friends dad used to be a cop and thats how he got the first one. Any feedback would be appreciated. Don't call me a dumbass because you think it's stupid, just reply if you have information or an alternative.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-09, 13:12
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Breathalizers

Dammit. I used to have a catalog where you could order all sorts of cool cop stuff. Everything from handcufs to narcotic testing kits. I have no idea what happened to it, what it was called, or the website I oredred it from.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-09, 13:47
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breathalizers

I've seen them at Wall Marts for $30 by the car accesories.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics