About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:02
ShockWaveTrio ShockWaveTrio is offline
Regular
 
Default A sixth sense you have....

My closest feeling to a 'sixth sense' is how often I have Deja Vu, and to the degree of it. I have it about once to twice a month...and after a while I started thinking more about it. I decided to start 'predicting' what will happen next, and I am usually dead on. Of course, that is only while I'm having the Deja Vu.

I suggest to everyone that has Deja Vu, to try and guess what is going to happen the very next moment. It may work for you, it may not, but it sure is awesome.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 05:59
Parabola Parabola is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I have a sense of humor.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:18
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I've got a few minor sixth senses, like waking up before the alarm, knowing when traffic lights are about to change, going next to the phone before it rings and knowing when someone is looking at me.

I don't think its anything special though, everyone gets that 'feeling' when something is about to happen, but most people ignore it.

I can do some special though but that's because I'm a Vampire. �Hears all the people laughing and saying "What a fool"� Now come on, I'm not saying I can fly, change in to a bat or drink blood with cool fangs, that's just in the movies. What I do is steal energy. I can also in-slave weak souls and control people if they open a door they don't know anything about (Like play on the Uigy or trying to summon someone).

If your wondering, I don't worship any evil and don't believe in 'Satan'.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 17:35
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

quote:
Originally posted by Parabola:
I have a sense of humor.


Paralyzed...paranoia...parabola...compare the two...
 #5 
Old 2002-12-05, 21:49
Kezza Kezza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

Do you feed off energy by drinking blood or a psych vamp that drains energy by thought? I just hope you do it on willing participants, that's all. The ability to drain energy from people by thought is quite common, and fucking scary if you ask me, and I think with generations to come it will only get stronger.

I also believe in spiritual guides, which I think is what most of you are experiencing. If you would learn to harness this 'gift' you would be amazed as to where it leads you. Not alot of people have this ability, but once again, I think it's getting stronger with the generations, and this generation is bringing out a hell of a lot of skills never experienced in any other. Unfortunately, society has scared us into not believing, because if you do, you're a nutter and need to be locked up, people are scared to talk because of what they will be labelled as. How many times as a kid did you tell your Mum or Dad you had seen something in your room and you were told "Dont be silly, there's nothing there."
Anyways, that's my two cents worth, you could fill pages with this kind of talk, but that's a whole new board delving into the paranormal.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-06, 02:59
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I'm a psych vamp. I clearly said I don't drink blood. Those Vamps are almost wiped out because they are insane. They don't just drink blood, they eat the eyes, the hart and sometimes even shit.

Moving on, I don't attack spirit guides because they are in the astral plane and I have no way of knowing how powerful they are. I never go there, most Vamps are hunted there. You didn't understand what I said. I trap/in-slave Ghosts. That means I trap what is left of people after they die, or I trap 'lost souls', the stray souls that people lose. Let me explain something else, when I say trap, it doesn't mean I'll harm them. Sometimes you have to trap a wild a bird to cure it. Trapping can be good or bad.

Willing? Who would be willing? When people don't pay back money they borrowed, I say "Its ok, keep the money" and I take there souls instead. If I see someone doing something I think is very wrong, I'll drain there energy. My point is, I wont just steal, I have my limits and reasons.

Like you said, we could fill many pages talking about this but that would kinda suck for all the others here, if you want us talk more, mail me. The address is on my site. Oh, and title the email 'Kezza' please.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-06, 19:00
assimilateur assimilateur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

What the hell are you two talking about??? I don't want to label this stuff as bullshit, but i don't have almost any idea of what you call 'stealing energy' or stuff. Please explain if you can, so that someone not versed in spiritual stuff can understand!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-06, 19:19
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I'm a good judge of character and I can tell if someone is lying to me almost every time: verbal, written, or implied. These are not a sixth sense IMHO but it's the closest thing I have to one.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-06, 19:25
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I have really weird coinicidences...I mean ALL the time...and I can usually feel if something bad is coming if the coinicidences have something bad with them....Like I was having really bad feelings because I was having bad coincidences and then the next thing to happen was that my lab exploded...I am now gonna start keeping a journal of the coincidences and the majors events that follow...I think after awhile I may post it in science of the damned or something...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-06, 20:16
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I have a theory that Deja Vu is a situation where the mind's perception of time "skips" like a scratched record, and what happens in the future is recorded (faintly) in the memory. Then, when the end of the skipped period is reached, the actual event is recorded again in the memory, producing the response "Wait a minute, didn't that just happen before?" or a variant of that response, sometimes with colorful obscenities.

Myself, sometimes I'll think about a particular situation, event, person or object, and it will become a part of my immediate future, usually within a day or two. The problem is my mind is constantly active, producing myriads of different trains of thought all at once. (I have some of the symptoms of ADD, Bi-Polar, Paranoid Schizophrenia, and High Grade Autism all at once, which makes it very hard for me to meditate using conventional means, namely the acheivement of clarity in thought) Ergo, it's very difficult for me to tell when something I'm thinking about a lot is just in my head or lies somewhere (somewhen?) in my immediate future.

I also have a theory that sixth and higher senses and paranormal talents are present in people with uncommon and abnormal neural connection patterns in the frontal lobes of the brain. By stimulating the development of additional connections, through mediation, guided thought imagery, certain drugs, electro-magnetic stimulus to the brain tissue, or anything else that stimulates the creation of new neuron connections, these abilities might be developed and strengthened, just like doing physical exercises to develop muscle mass and tone, endurance, and the like.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:44
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I know when and when not to drop the soap...
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 17:42
MyUsername MyUsername is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

I have a sixth and a SEVENTH sense!
I can tell what people are going to say before they actually do and I can communicate with dogs.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 18:32
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A sixth sense you have....

quote:
Originally posted by Tr1bal:
sometimes when im watching t.v, ill be thinkin about a certain episode, and then that very episode i was thinkin about will come on that night on the next day, sometimes...


That is so weird! the same thing happens to me, except i'll predict the episode almost every time

--- ---
--- ---
(DEJA VU!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics