|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-12-02, 20:41
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
I am obsessed with this band named cradle of filth (one reason why I want to go to the uk so bad) I was on their page www.cradleoffilth.com and I was on the chambers part of the page and I saw this link so I clicked on it,, and I saw a very hot vamp/Goth model well I emailed her lying to her saying I owned a coffee shop blah.. (That�s not the bad part) Well after a couple of emails she said that she was adrains wife and I knew she was telling the truth cause her pic is on the cradle page... and I send her this message:
Married? Lucky You
I have been into CoF for Almost a year now, Brilliant Writing. I only Have 2 of There Albums, But Shall we say I know Most of their songs/Videos (Do you think they Mind That PPL Download their Music/Videos off Kazaa?) I do Admire Dani,, anyway I don�t want to seem Like one of those fans That hyper Ventilate (and don�t shut up) when they are in contact with some one famous(or married to someone famous and talented ) so I will cut this one short..
BTW I hope their music doesn�t change since they signed with Sony, (MONEY changes all I know)
I wish that they would tour in USA (IN Michigan where I live
----------------end of email----------------- (Note I have edited this message taking out my name and such)
Ya see I didn�t tell her that I download music off Kazaa (but I do have most everything from that band off Kazaa)
And I am afraid that Something Bad is going to happen... I know nothing will come of this... I have an anxiety disorder that makes me freak out and worry a lot, and my shrink got fired and I can�t afford his private practice so I am out of meds...
Please could someone give me some �sane� advice on my problem?
Thank you
|
|
#2
 2002-12-02, 20:45
|
pink spid3r 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
I have a SEVERE anxiety disorder aswell. Why are you getting worried over such a simple thing? It is just text man.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-02, 20:54
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
So basically, you really are an obssessed fan, you DON'T own a coffee shop. Errm...Dare tell her the truth?
|
|
#4
 2002-12-02, 20:55
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
If you read it,, I kinda hinted that i download thier music off kazza and i do,, and i dont want them to go after me,, ( i know they wont, if they do maybe in court i could see the band lol) hmm, I guess i will have to wait, untioll she replys.. if she does
|
|
#5
 2002-12-02, 22:33
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
bump... anyone?
|
|
#6
 2002-12-02, 22:45
|
Kezza 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Because she hasnt replied to your email you've probably created this whole fantasy about what she's planning to do. She's probably doing the shopping or cleaning the dog shit up in the backyard, and hasnt gotten around to emailing for the day yet. Get it out of your mind. If they were going to take anyone to court, it would be Kazaa, certainly not a bloody fan. Why would they lose their fans by doing something like this to one of them? That's the trouble with bloody anxiety - you freak out over nothing and create a whole scene before it even happens, and very usually, nothing ever does. When you get an anxiety attack, tell yourself it's adrenalin running through your body, it's what people that go on rollercoasters and skydivers do these activites for - the adrenalin rush. If you can just say it in your head, its adrenalin, its coursing through my body, Ill let it flow through me and just like a rush it will be gone. If you panic when you feel a panic attack coming on then you just make it worse. If you talk yourself through it, it comes, it goes and its over with. There's really nothing to worry about, it's like the cops going for the dealers and not the buyers of drugs. They're not interested in the little ones, just the biggies.
|
|
#7
 2002-12-02, 22:52
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
OK Thank you That helped me alot, And She hasn't responded yet. Thank you For Your Kind words  i will let you guys know what if anything happens...
|
|
#8
 2002-12-02, 23:03
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
Do you realize the time trouble and cost for them to take action over one person downloading their songs?
Think about that and let your mind rest.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-02, 23:40
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Freaking out over an email to A band members wife
I do understand that,, I just hope nothing happens although it was cool to talk to adrains wife  about my favorite band,,, its not like i wouldnt buy their albums,, there is just no place that sells black metal in my area, and i dont have a cc so i cant buy online..
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|