About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 02:22
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

YEAH! D00D I FOUND THE GREATIST HIGH!

^
No I'm not really that retarded.

I've got a sore throat. So I'm sucking the Ricola girl's Swiss ass(which, is quite nice but not as sweet as it looks in the commercials).
This shit sucks, being sick that is. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better.
How many of you are ill, sick, or just feeling like shit?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:23
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

I rarely get ill. Mostly I am just injured, but I have enough to make life a pisser.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:18
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

I havent been ill recently, but i had a brian tumour a few years back, which wasnt that nice.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:22
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

Over the years I have been slowly killing my immune system and my body. Someday it will kill me. I am weakening it. Don't ask me why, I am just weird like that. Anyway, being sick is not that bad.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:23
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

Brian: How many onions do you want?
Brian's Mom: I told you Brian, two more.

Well jokes aside, I hope the tumour wasn't cancerous. My aunt had one, apparently it appeared after her stroke, and then the doctors took it out and in the process, damaged her brain. Now she's in the nursing home.

[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 12-02-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-12-02, 18:30
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

I had the greatest illness last Christmas. It didnt make me cough or sneeze, it just made me feel as if i were glued to the bed. I could barely walk without feeling dizzy, and it felt great. The only downside, was i couldnt even get enoguh energy to put my AthlonXP 1900+ computer together when the peices came =/
 #7 
Old 2002-12-02, 19:32
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

I have a sickness, but its not physically, its mentally.

I supposedly have Bi-Polar disorder and ADHD. If you get meds for Manic Depression(AKA Bi-Polar disorder), it gets easier to deal with. If you dont, well,,, its a living hell. You seriously think your Schizophrenic. You don�t know how you feel; sometimes just plain great, like your on top of the world, then one little thing happens (im talking about VERY little, like remembering to pay the car payment) BAM! your down under. Not very fun to have.

 #8 
Old 2002-12-02, 21:50
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

Overdose... on menthol? You're serious right? Oh wait I just reread your post you're not. Oh well so much for thinking. Yeah I'm sick too. Sore throat and sinuses.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-02, 22:14
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

quote:
Originally posted by pink spid3r:
Over the years I have been slowly killing my immune system and my body. Someday it will kill me. I am weakening it. Don't ask me why, I am just weird like that. Anyway, being sick is not that bad.


No one payed attention.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:42
SyntaX ErroR SyntaX ErroR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

i payed attention!! I almost cried... but now im all better... I have mild depression (400mg Wellbutrin a day)... life pretty much sux... getting sick is cool sometimes...(prolly just saying that cuz im not right now...)
Get Better Everyone!

love, SyntaX ErroR
 #11 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:51
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

quote:
Originally posted by Speed_rebel:
I have a sickness, but its not physically, its mentally.

I supposedly have Bi-Polar disorder and ADHD. If you get meds for Manic Depression(AKA Bi-Polar disorder), it gets easier to deal with. If you dont, well,,, its a living hell. You seriously think your Schizophrenic. You don�t know how you feel; sometimes just plain great, like your on top of the world, then one little thing happens (im talking about VERY little, like remembering to pay the car payment) BAM! your down under. Not very fun to have.




Yeah I know how that is.
I've been known to cry because I obssessed over killing a fly.
When I get violent I mentally black out and tend to forget what I did.
I tend to have more moods than a PMS'ing woman. Or so some people have said.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-03, 01:25
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

yea i rarelyge sick either (probly cuase im acitve) but ive had that sickness where everything getss all dizz. all that happend to me was a sevre head rush that made me go blind for like 10 secs (its dind't go dark just multi coloured) its was reall fun btu took alot of effort adn now i never got those fun head rushes again
 #13 
Old 2002-12-03, 07:23
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: How Much More Menthol Until I Overdose?

Smoking methol cigarettes will shrink your testicles.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics