About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:27
Regular
 
Default Things to do outside the house

I hate going out because it costs me money to do so.

What things do you do that do not cost money and involves getting out of the house?

Cause I have no idea what to do besides sit at home, play computer, play gutiar and work when I have a job.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 11-30-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:29
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Well going outside makes getting out of the house a given.
What I like to do is invite myself to people's houses and inspect their refrigerator.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:35
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Lick peoples eyeballs.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:48
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

i always go to a park er somehtin with friends .althou i live in vic and ther eis a park every block
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:53
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Or you can fly like me Anthrit CAN FLY!! One day you will SEE ME FLY!! check out my topic: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/006272.html
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:54
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

holy motherfucking mother of Anthrit...

go outside, play your guitar with the case open, and earn some spare change for going outside. (why the hell do people give money when you do that? i've been practicing on the beach and people have given me money... what the hell?)

go for a walk/jog/run/bike/swim/run from cops...
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:56
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Salt people's lawns with scary symbols.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 13:28
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
holy motherfucking mother of Anthrit...

go outside, play your guitar with the case open, and earn some spare change for going outside. (why the hell do people give money when you do that? i've been practicing on the beach and people have given me money... what the hell?)

go for a walk/jog/run/bike/swim/run from cops...



I plan to do that when I know some songs. I recently began playing it.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 14:49
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

I hate guitar right now. I came up with a riff, and couldn't play it because the finger print side of my finger pokes out too much and mutes the string.
Plus my arms are too long to use a guitar holder thingie. I'm pissed right now.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 14:59
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Why not go outside and talk to people.

Dammit, I spilled orange juice on my keyboard and it's all fucked up.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-30, 15:09
diabolik diabolik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

personally, I try not to get too worked up about it.. if theres nothing to do, theres nothing to do, and usually its more fun to do nothing at your house or a friends house than it is to do nothing in public. During the winter a good chunk of my friends go to the bowling alley every weekend and do nothing. they don't bowl. they sit there and bitch about how bored they are.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

quote:
Originally posted by diabolik:
personally, I try not to get too worked up about it.. if theres nothing to do, theres nothing to do, and usually its more fun to do nothing at your house or a friends house than it is to do nothing in public. During the winter a good chunk of my friends go to the bowling alley every weekend and do nothing. they don't bowl. they sit there and bitch about how bored they are.


Sounds like fun.

 #13 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:24
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

If you have nothing to do then just keep staring at a wall.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-30, 18:06
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

quote:
Originally posted by 0:
If you have nothing to do then just keep staring at a wall.


I will stare at the comp screen instead.

That bowling alley thing was something I used to do.

Instead of bowling it was sitting at the bus stop bitching about how cold it was and how the bus system sucks.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-30, 18:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Most "artists" end up being so because they are bored and poor. Just imagine something funny and do it. If you can afford ink, I'd suggest $20 for a bottle of Sumi-E ink. It's black and water based so you can clean it up later.

Just go out to a town and find something to do.

For a while I just turned around magazine and newspaper dispensers in amuzing ways.

Go to a ritzy store and more shit around until you get kicked out. It's really fun.

S'what I do when I'm bored.

Video games suck compared to mind games.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:57
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

quote:
Originally posted by Iscariot:
What I like to do is invite myself to people's houses and inspect their refrigerator. [/B]


My favorite past time to.

Peace Renegade,
 #17 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:45
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

"OUT-SIDE?"

What is this "OUT-SIDE" you speak of?

------------------ ---------------------
 #18 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:25
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

I rarely go outside. I am either at the computer programming my usersystem and website, or in my room playing guitar or mediating. Everyday I just sit in my room with all the lights off and just think up the craziest ideas, write them on paper, and make art out of it.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:48
SyntaX ErroR SyntaX ErroR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

take your computer outside and go to http://www.totse.com ... hours of outdoors fun...

love, SyntaX Err0R
 #20 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:20
Gertrude420 Gertrude420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

puff the cheeba , go get ur jacket and shoes and go downtown for a walk. try skateboarding,its fun, and u can get pretty good too,i use it as transportation
 #21 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:37
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Join a gym and get a program and fitness assessment, sure it sounds like a lotta money but as soon as you have your program just stick to it and change it as you feel nessasary, it's worked wonders for me. i'm a babe magent at der swimming pool now.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:55
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Get some friends together and just go outside and walk around. You'll eventually find a nice place to sit, and talk for awhile.

If it's excercise you're after, get some weights at home, or join a gym.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-01, 06:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Join a gang and kill people.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-01, 11:27
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Join a viking raiding crew, and pillage, rape KILLLLLLLL!
 #25 
Old 2002-12-01, 14:27
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things to do outside the house

Sport?

Chunk
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics