This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-12-02, 16:47
|
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato 
Regular
|
|
|
|
The Magical Anthrit Quest
For those who thought the Anthrit Quest was a little strange. Now the Anthrit Quest is going all out to be strange so hear I give you some more flava of the Anthrit Quest.
Anthrit has Fantasies and Fantasies are real. I Fantasize of peace and love and love and peace I shall have. I can see Ano in my Fantasies therefore it is true. And with some realization I find out that Ano is just a small portion of Shangri-La for Shangri-La is eternity and is the Universe.
|
|
#2
 2002-12-14, 08:10
|
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Magical Anthrit Quest
I am now �Resurrection Anthrit�. My Fantasies will now come true.
Welcome to the Show!!! I am now on my way to Shangri-La.
For those who believe will have their Fantasies come true too. Love you all and good luck in your game hope to meet other players in Shangri-La. Cause I am going to Shangri-La bitch.
|