About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:07
Regular
 
Default Posting Record 2

The first one finally got locked down. It was becoming a pain in the ass. That is why I am starting a new one.

Any way did the first one make a record?
THe last post count was 337 posts for the posting record thread.

Any other thread have a post count above 337?

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 11-29-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

Yes, see my god can beat the shit out of your god.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:12
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Posting Record 2

How about a "twisted" post count forum?

One where JC or root take away counts of people that post here for no other reason than obtaining a higher count.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:20
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

you people should spend less time trying to impress people you dont know and masturbating and go out and make use of your life
 #5 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:23
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum15/HTML/000290.html

here is the thirty page thread for those wont dont want to look for it.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-29, 21:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

quote:
Originally posted by piggarro99:
you people should spend less time trying to impress people you dont know and masturbating and go out and make use of your life


I aint trying to impress.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 06:44
Cheez Cheez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

neither am i, i was just trying to make that thread break the record prolly woulda too someday if it didn't get locked
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 07:17
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

why dont you start it in bitching and maonign beacuse there are no moderators
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 11:38
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

I'm a good boy
I'm a good boy
I'm a good boy
I'm a good good boy
I'm a good good boy
Look at me look at me
I'm a good boy
I'm a nice boy
I do things that are really nice
That's why they call me the nice boyee
I'm a nice boyeee

I'm a nice boy
And I like to wear undies
Undies, undies, undies, undies
When I wear undies it's really, really funny
Funny, funny, funny, funny
Funny, undies, undies are funny
I like to wear undies because they're so funnyyy
Funnyyy, undies, undies, undies, undies,
Funny undies
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 14:11
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

quote:
Originally posted by ardene:
why dont you start it in bitching and maonign beacuse there are no moderators


Jc and root are the admins they can delete shit anywhere they want to. If they close it in spurious, they'll close it in b&m.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:34
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Posting Record 2

I think it would be a better idea to break the record for posting record 1 [337 post?].

[This message has been edited by 0 (edited 11-30-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics