|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-11-27, 17:24
|
pink spid3r 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Leaving For Awhile.
I am leaving totse for awhile. I have found a better place with not so many callous people.
|
|
#2
 2002-11-27, 17:52
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Leaving For Awhile.
Hahaha...You've only been here for a while and your're already leaving because they are too many callous people...Oh well, what's this mysterious site?
|
|
#3
 2002-11-27, 18:03
|
pink spid3r 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Leaving For Awhile.
I am sworn to secretcy, but, the people on there are a lot more understanding. I can relate more to it. I will check back on totse off and on.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-27, 18:07
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Leaving For Awhile.
Osiris was being sarcastic, not too many people give a fuck where you lurk... See ya around. See Osiris I AM NOT A NEW MEMBER!! 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|