About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-24, 05:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default So I'm sitting here...

And I think I have a zit on the side of my mouth. I keep licking it and touching it, but I haven't gone to look in the mirror.

Now my eye is itching.

I'm falling apart.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-24, 06:08
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

yeah...its taht little sore that you just have to lick, and would heal if you stop, but you cant.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-24, 07:28
teasha teasha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

And your eye just keeps getting itchier and itchier, and keeps getting worse. Then you rub it even though you know it'll only get worse, and you end up completly immersed in the experience of trying to scratch you eye so it isn't itchey... And it only gets worse.

AGHHHHH
 #4 
Old 2002-11-24, 13:36
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

NO SHIT!
ive got one too. mine is on the left upper lip. its not a big pimple, i missed it in the mirror, but i can feel it. i keep fiddling wiht it.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-24, 13:55
rotten_logs rotten_logs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

i had one of those on my dick once but i didnt lick it. instead i jacked off 3 times, in one hour, and it finally was gone. very messy
 #6 
Old 2002-11-24, 15:26
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

I fucking hate it when my eyes itch. But this "Fresh Eyes" stuff soon sorts it out- they are eyedrops that clear all the crap out of your eyes.

Chunk
 #7 
Old 2002-11-24, 15:33
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

Gross.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:32
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

Pennies are flying at my head and the other day I woke up with a dead baby lying next to me.

Why wont they just shut the fuck up?

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:35
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

One time I found laughing when I woke up, and I turned my head and noticed that there was a clown in my bed. The next morning I found myself crying when I woke up. I turned and noticed that the clown was dead.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:56
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
And I think I have a zit on the side of my mouth. I keep licking it and touching it, but I haven't gone to look in the mirror..


You sure it's not a cold sore?
 #11 
Old 2002-11-25, 00:07
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

quote:
Originally posted by TigerJK:
You sure it's not a cold sore?


How dare you question Z3m's intelligence.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-25, 04:44
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: So I'm sitting here...

Could it be a boile? (sp?)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics