About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 4 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:37
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Goth Kids

When we walk, we walk as one; we are one sprit, one person. Let the rains of hell fall down upon us, we shall not be moved. Bring out the most mutilating; disfiguring devices you have, our position will stand strong. We are the ones who will change the future, and erase the mistakes of the past. We are hope, and glory wrapped in one big ball of determination. We are the Goth kids from down the road; fear us, for we do not fear you.

~Adam The Gale~
 #2 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:42
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I'm gonna laugh when somebody beats your Gothic Ass! Ass
 #3 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:45
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

/me beats your gothic ass
 #4 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:51
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I'm really scared of you guy, with you big bad online talk. You can't do anything to me I'll just block ::Blocks:: hahaha what are you going to do now?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:51
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
I'm really scared of you guy, with you big bad online talk. You can't do anything to me I'll just block ::Blocks:: hahaha what are you going to do now?


lol
 #6 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:53
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Dude, you're pretty fucked up. I've always wondered what kids like you are thinking, and I still can't figure it out. Hmm.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Hi everyone, I'm Adam. I have no skills or ideas and I enjoy listening to lame rock music and using ...

Screw this. I'm getting bored even making fun of you. Almost as boring as trying to read that stupid post.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:29
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

i am goth i am one, i am united.

As one, well doh, what'd you think d00fus.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:37
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
Let the rains of hell fall down upon us

~Adam The Gale~



Wait a sec, wouldn't the rains of hell fall UP upon us??? Or does it even rain in hell? I thought it was too hot to rain??? Does Satan enjoy rain? Do you enjoy rain?? Obviously not the same rain that some of us enjoy...

 #10 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:39
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Goth Kids

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Whew... That felt good.

Remember those Goth kids we laughed at the other night, Z?

I like to imagine he's one of them...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

O, yea... that's the good stuff.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:39
ACER ACER is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

The Goth lifestyle is for ugly people useing a guise and facade to mask further uglyness under all that make-up....

[This message has been edited by ACER (edited 11-20-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-11-20, 04:43
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

No, I don't remember that. But I laugh at kids everyday, so it blurs a bit.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-20, 05:05
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

How come idiots and newbies and retards and "dickheads"(not acutal penises) get so much attention and replies in their threads. It's baffling, mind boggling, stupify-ing, like one big puzzle with unco-operative pieces so to speak.

You are "adam the GAY", i swear GAY this whole goth thing is so 1990's and it wasn't cool then either.

EDIT: second bit added

[This message has been edited by bribble13 (edited 11-20-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-11-20, 05:13
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I don't really know. I bet it has something to do with the jews though. The jews and Texas millionaire, J.R. Dobbs.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-20, 05:37
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

i donnu what an goth is but i can tell you know we're having our asses beaten here the first time i noticed it was when i coloured my hair some dude busted me to his group leader which is like some basic anti-goth ppl they've been beating and chucking me with rocks for an while now they usually get me when i rent videos i've tried my best to get rid of most of the things which makes me like goth but they still force it i have no one to go to and no money for an gun
 #16 
Old 2002-11-20, 05:40
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Maybe you deserve it. Did you murder someone?
 #17 
Old 2002-11-20, 07:17
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Goth's don't call themselves that.

you're just a tamagothi.

but if it makes you feel better, you can go home and tell yourself that you're spooky, but if you seriously think that the "goth" subculture is united, you've obviously been spending too many hours masturbating to pictures of siouxsie...
 #18 
Old 2002-11-20, 07:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I am a spooky kid.
 #19 
Old 2002-11-20, 08:59
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

There are three perfect ways of achieving power as a White man in this country. If you score all three your doing great but just one can be your lucky number:

1. Not only carry a respectable firearm (9mm are okay, 45 is much better), but have a great familiarity with shooting it at targets. Buy a nice gun and find cheap ammo online. Rent yourself a slot on a shooting range. Use money you'd use for toys and/or recreation to buy time on a range and become a shooting fiend! Nothing too fancy. Look at the Army Rangers. They shoot carefully on the practice range. In a gun fight it may be hectic and you may not shoot carefully. You won't shoot AS carefully, but thats alright. Develop a solid habit of gripping the weapon tightly with a solid stance. Can't afford that? Get a fighting knife. Don't buy a silly Rambo knives, those are only intimidating. You can get a legal length fold out knife that you can legally wear on a keychain. No one is likely to notice it. Knives are statistically more dangerous than guns and your more likely to get your knife out in time.

2. Constant cash flow! With a constant source of surplus funds your set (so long as you are frugal!), but the best way to have money is through air-tight legitimate means. Get into a technical field. Join a trade union as an electrician who pay you to learn the trade and provide you benefits and lots of money. Cable installation, for PC connections at least, pays a ridiculous amount of money for your services. But you need awesome PC skills.

3. Learn about your enemies, how they think and how they fail to think. You can know them better than they know themselves. The first step is vanity. If you don't realize that you ARE superior and have a good reckoning of how and why, your likely to have a shakey self-image. As Benjamin Franklin said, vanity is no vice, but one of life's greatest comforts. He's fucking right!
You will discover that your enemies are going to perish long before you do, and everything will end up in YOUR hands, by default! Your enemies can be used as human shields if your smart in so many ways, not literally and YET literally. They are all going to perish at the hands of bloodthirsty negro hordes, eager federal mercenaries and mexican revolutionaries. Make sure you survive to reap the benefits. Read http://www.FAEM.com and http://www.resist.com today.

As Madonna was known to proclaim "Get into the groove" and other such things. Stay smart, stay isolationist. If I can do it, YOU can do it. And I do it!



[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 11-20-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-11-20, 10:41
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Goth Kids

Saturn, I have a theory

just answer this question and I will have an answer.

A communist is in a donut store, what flavour donut does he buy?
 #21 
Old 2002-11-20, 13:20
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
We are the Goth kids from down the road; fear us, for we do not fear you.

~Adam The Gale~



Adam isn't goth. This is sarcastic. Idiots. He posted this because, one day as he and Riot Kid walked through the mall, they saw a goth kid with his dad go into Hot Topic. Adam leaned next to Riot Kid and said, "I am the dark lord, dad." Then there was mass laughter.
 #22 
Old 2002-11-20, 13:57
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I am not goth. I guess I could be considered one, but I do not fall for the whole, Dark Lord, blah blah blah. I do not believe in god or satan, heaven or hell, or anything like that. I hate the whole gothic attitude, such as, Fear Me, beware or anything like that. I basically think any kind of person who acts that way is pathetic.
 #23 
Old 2002-11-20, 14:50
Kiafi Kiafi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

"Mine heart stabs like a poisoned icicle. I die a thousand deaths and yet i rise, like Lazarus, from the cold earthen grave you dug for me.

Oh, wait, that's just the shiner i got from when the jocks beat the shit out of me because they werent scared of a bunch of skinny outcast kids covered in acne scarred corpsepaint and mascara along with chipped black nail polish.

...I wish i had a girlfriend."

Yep, thats pretty much goths nowadays.

 #24 
Old 2002-11-20, 17:32
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

fuck this bullshit i looked it up in webstires fuck goth man goth is an age old thing started in germany during the rising of christianity and blah blah ect.
 #25 
Old 2002-11-20, 18:30
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
We are the Goth kids from down the road; fear us, for we do not fear you.

~Adam The Gale~



Actually, I used to pick on your kind. Just for the hell of it !!!
 #26 
Old 2002-11-20, 18:35
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Goth Kids

Goths are weird...like I was thinking of something to bag them about...but I forget now... and I've only been up for 10 hours? WHAT? ergh
 #27 
Old 2002-11-20, 19:26
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I didn't read any of the above shit, but my 2 cents is that Goths are a bunch of inept depressed faggots trying way too hard to be different. Face it, getting piercings all over your face and painting your nails black isn't going to win you any friends.

[This message has been edited by silencer (edited 11-20-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-11-20, 22:19
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Personally I like the goth look in women because it suggests they might be into kinky sex. Doesn't stop me from making fun of them though. And making fun of them doesn't stop me from painting my nails hot pink.
 #29 
Old 2002-11-20, 22:29
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I dress my own style. People accuse me of dressing goth, but I am not into the whole goth, saddness style. I am bi-polar and do have a severe anxiety disorder, but I have good will. I am not a person who mourns over a life that I do not agree with. So, I do not consider myself goth. I think positive about things instead of feeling sorry for myself. As for the goth chicks being kinky in bed, it is just a sterotype, though I do find girls in black leather and boots sexy.
 #30 
Old 2002-11-20, 22:38
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
When we walk, we walk as one; we are one sprit, one person. Let the rains of hell fall down upon us, we shall not be moved. Bring out the most mutilating; disfiguring devices you have, our position will stand strong. We are the ones who will change the future, and erase the mistakes of the past. We are hope, and glory wrapped in one big ball of determination. We are the Goth kids from down the road; fear us, for we do not fear you.

~Adam The Gale~



dude why should we fear you? whats is the point of being "goth" and all that stuff. what it mean whats the purpose? i guess im an outcast....
 #31 
Old 2002-11-20, 23:12
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

goth is the same as prep, jock, stoner, or whatever. its just a way for kids to follow the crowd rather than inovate and do their own thing. its for sure an easier life to do that than do your own thing. so at the root of goth is not creepyness its lazyness...
 #32 
Old 2002-11-20, 23:14
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I agree. While everyone else is busy trying to decide what they are, I am making my own life by what I want it to be. I dress the way I want and believe what I want. I do not care for nor do I have time for a shithole called society.
 #33 
Old 2002-11-20, 23:18
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
When we walk, we walk as one; we are one sprit, one person. Let the rains of hell fall down upon us, we shall not be moved. Bring out the most mutilating; disfiguring devices you have, our position will stand strong. We are the ones who will change the future, and erase the mistakes of the past. We are hope, and glory wrapped in one big ball of determination. We are the Goth kids from down the road; fear us, for we do not fear you.

~Adam The Gale~



I am so glad that you don't speak for all of us.
 #34 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:45
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by ComradeAsh:
Saturn, I have a theory

just answer this question and I will have an answer.

A communist is in a donut store, what flavour donut does he buy?



Which-ever flavor is most liken to kosher manure. I mean, thats what I ASSUME.

 #35 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:48
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

The Goths were a German or French tribe as I recall, not some kind of hot fashion for the Middle Ages lol. The Goths were pretty bad ass, destroyed Rome as I understand.
 #36 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:49
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by ACER:
The Goth lifestyle is for ugly people useing a guise and facade to mask further uglyness under all that make-up....

[This message has been edited by ACER (edited 11-20-2002).]



No no no no silly! The internet posting site are for ugly kids not the goth life style that is my life, goth is for pale kids who don't like to talk much.
 #37 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:57
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by bribble13:
How come idiots and newbies and retards and "dickheads"(not acutal penises) get so much attention and replies in their threads. It's baffling, mind boggling, stupify-ing, like one big puzzle with unco-operative pieces so to speak.

You are "adam the [b]GAY
", i swear GAY this whole goth thing is so 1990's and it wasn't cool then either.

EDIT: second bit added

[This message has been edited by bribble13 (edited 11-20-2002).][/B]


No you have it all wrong if I was "Adam The Gay(happy)" I wouldn't be goth, you have to remember that us goth kids hate 2 things.
1) The sun(It makes us tan, tan people aren't allowed in the cave, that'w where we worship Satan and complain about pop music and poser)
2) Happiness (We hate this because when we smile it give us wrinkles, and as we all know you can't be goth if you have wrinkels)
 #38 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:08
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by silencer:
I didn't read any of the above shit, but my 2 cents is that Goths are a bunch of inept depressed faggots trying way too hard to be different. Face it, getting piercings all over your face and painting your nails black isn't going to win you any friends.

[This message has been edited by silencer (edited 11-20-2002).]



I decided that you love the cock more then anything. Check out your post "faggots," "shit" (maybe a small hit to your secret love of ass) "Face it" (What the ass or the faggots... You dirty freak!)"piercings" (you sex crazed nut ball, that's so kinky, maybe I'll I get one on my ass so you'll love me and we can worship the darklord together)
Thanks kids you have made Satan's and my day!:-)
 #39 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:13
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Doug-44:
dude why should we fear you? whats is the point of being "goth" and all that stuff. what it mean whats the purpose? i guess im an outcast....


Well Doug you post a very interesting question What is the point of being Goth... Well I can answer that for you being the resident expert on Goth kids in America today. Well Doug being Goth mean you get to wear some pretty rocking make-up, also as a Goth kid you get to wear black all the time so if your a sweating Goth kid pit stains don't show up. Now really you ask what is the point... Well I ask you Doug what is the point of anything... Don't know... Doug the point of everything this to get the tang, being Goth means freaks up to wazoo, I get more pussy then an alligator, rust me that's a lot.
 #40 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:14
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Goth Kids

So just because I almost never smile and have an inner city tan and hate most pop music makes me a goth?


Edit: I once saw a goth gang band video, freaky deaky

[This message has been edited by ComradeAsh (edited 11-21-2002).]
 #41 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:15
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Hehe. I am naturally pale. I like the way Adam is putting this into his own words though.
 #42 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:16
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

So let me get this straight...You are the gothic, non-racist version of SaturnXrocket?
 #43 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:16
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Simply put� Yes
 #44 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:25
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
Simply put� Yes


Well, I think your starting post was a bit...over-ambitious? And perhaps adjoining yourself with the 'goth' group belittles your cause. If you are a strong person(strong minded) rather than a weak bi-sexual teenager trying to make a fashion statement, then I have no 'beef' with you.
I do have some processed chicken nuggets in my refridgerator though.
 #45 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:36
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I'm sorry sellout my last post was ment for comradeash, it just got knocked downGOTH FOREVER!!!!!!!
FEAR THE SUN
ITS NO FUN
IT WEIGHTS A TON
IT MAKES GOTH KIDS RUN
IT COOKS US LIKE A HOTDOG IN A BUN
JUST ASK A NUN
SHE'LL SAY DON'T BUY A GUN
NOW I'M DONE
 #46 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:03
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
I'm sorry sellout my last post was ment for comradeash, it just got knocked downGOTH FOREVER!!!!!!!
FEAR THE SUN
ITS NO FUN
IT WEIGHTS A TON
IT MAKES GOTH KIDS RUN
IT COOKS US LIKE A HOTDOG IN A BUN
JUST ASK A NUN
SHE'LL SAY DON'T BUY A GUN
NOW I'M DONE



You're jokeing aren't you.
(thats not a question)
 #47 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:15
oldpervrt oldpervrt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

why should we fear a pussy goth. goths are like punks except they are too lazy and stupid to deal with reality so they get all mystic and weird. fags.
 #48 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:27
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Um. In fact the gothic subculture evolved from punk. Also, don't base your opinions of others just because they are different. Um. Adam the Gale, I hope you realize that Goths do not in fact worship Satan. I don't know what your post was supposed to prove, but doesn't posting shit like this give the rest of us a bad name? Another thing, if a posting board is for losers... um... well there you go.
 #49 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:43
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by b4d0m3n:
Um. In fact the gothic subculture evolved from punk. Also, don't base your opinions of others just because they are different. Um. Adam the Gale, I hope you realize that Goths do not in fact worship Satan. I don't know what your post was supposed to prove, but doesn't posting shit like this give the rest of us a bad name? Another thing, if a posting board is for losers... um... well there you go.


The goth subculture evolved from rock and opera. Goths can pretty much do whatever they want, except get a tan.
I don't know anyone who worships Satan, except a few Christians.

Oh, and that 'um' thing is fucking annoying. If you are a girl, I'd kiss you.
But if you were a guy, I'd fuck you.

[This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 11-21-2002).]
 #50 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:58
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Disturbing, anyone notice that he was here since 2000, so why Mr. Adam you come back one day to make an ass of yourself?.
 #51 
Old 2002-11-21, 05:14
tinyrod tinyrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

One time I called this stupid goth bitch a freak... and an army black clothed retards tried to fight me. They were all a bunch of fucking little fagets and they didnt do shit. The sad thing is...

us computer nerds own all you goth fagets
 #52 
Old 2002-11-21, 05:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Goths certainly do worship Satin.

Satin OWNES!
 #53 
Old 2002-11-21, 10:17
havokandwarre havokandwarre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

man goths piss me off!
just cus harris and klebold blew away a bunch of jocks and christians,every whiny bitch in a trenchcoat thinks that we should give em respect else they'll "do a columbine"
twats!
three points to remember dickheads
1:cutting yourself is not cool or interesting and makes the rest of the world not feel sorry for your pain, but wish youd done a proper job.
2:make up really is for girls, just go home and have a fuckin wash man.
3:sub standard groaning about how fucked up and in love with satan you are,is not good music.you wanna hear songs about pain and loss cheak out good bands like pearl jam,alice in chains and soul asylum.

oh safe Im new,male 21y/o and from the UK.
 #54 
Old 2002-11-21, 12:25
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I am not goth, although people accuse my style as goth. I wear big boots, all black, and yes, I do wear trench coats. But that is because I like the style. I do not really care about Harris or Klebold, and I do not wear makeup. Harris and Klebold rarely wore trench coats anyway. Anyway, Alice in Chains is a great band, but I do not bitch and moan about my life and how I wish it was different. Yeah, I am a computer geek who programs websites using PHP and CGI. I have my own style called ROTH. Roth is my real name. Roth style consists of the following...

Trench Coat (I like the style of coat)

Boots (Good for crushing skulls)

Black pants, black shirt, most likely a Johnny the Homocidal shirt. I am more of the Trent Reznor style.
 #55 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:19
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by pink spid3r:
I am not goth, although people accuse my style as goth. I wear big boots, all black, and yes, I do wear trench coats. But that is because I like the style. I do not really care about Harris or Klebold, and I do not wear makeup. Harris and Klebold rarely wore trench coats anyway. Anyway, Alice in Chains is a great band, but I do not bitch and moan about my life and how I wish it was different. Yeah, I am a computer geek who programs websites using PHP and CGI. I have my own style called ROTH. Roth is my real name. Roth style consists of the following...

Trench Coat (I like the style of coat)

Boots (Good for crushing skulls)

Black pants, black shirt, most likely a Johnny the Homocidal shirt. I am more of the Trent Reznor style.



Haha, you're the non-poseur goth.
Thats funny. A real goth never admits to being goth.
I'm the odd ball, people say I look 'non-conformist' *gags*.
I've been called "Manson", "Cobain", "Lennon", "Morrison".
It does well for my ego since three of those people are dead, the other guy is the god of sex and death(even though his dick is tiny).
I tend to wear preppy sweaters that I bought for .50 cents at the local church sponsored junk-store. Underneath I usually wear one of my zany t-shirts. Such as the Bauhaus shirt, the 'anarchy symbol' shirt, the 'worlds greatist grandpa' shirt.
I'm not goth, even though I do tend to draw from that subculture.
I'm definitly not an elitist or a prep.
I'm more of a trend setter I think, and soon enough I'll bring my style to the rest of the world, and have thousands of little kiddies following me and dressing like I do.
Whats wrong with that? Nothing. Dress like everyone else, or dress like a certain group. Perhaps being yourself means following the leader. Perhaps individuality includes dressing like a certain group.
I look at both 'conformists' and proclaimed 'non-conformists' as retards.
But I don't seek them out to bash their head in.
I cannot truely conform, because to be around people like that makes me sick and nauseated.
 #56 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:29
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I don't want to be a society whore and follow any sort of group. Society is like one big Concentration Camp. It justs divides you up into little pieces.
 #57 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:32
0 0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Vive le revolution against pathetic goths [ALL] !!!

 #58 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I dress like normal people.

I wear Sambas because they are quiet and are great for running away and balancing on things.
 #59 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:14
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

You excercise? BAH!
 #60 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Well, when someone is chasing me, I do.

I used to exercise everyday. Now I'm a big fatso.
 #61 
Old 2002-11-21, 18:04
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I a small skeleton. I weigh 97 pounds.
 #62 
Old 2002-11-21, 21:02
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Well, I have little body fat, really. I used to weigh 160-170 with ~7% bodyfat. Now I'm about 150 at ~5% bodyfat. It's really lame.
 #63 
Old 2002-11-21, 22:24
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Oh well, I am a skeleton, you are a blob. We just have to accept for what we are.

[This message has been edited by pink spid3r (edited 11-21-2002).]
 #64 
Old 2002-11-21, 23:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

You mean accept.

But I'm not a blob. I just dictated my dimensions. I'm skinny like a punk.
 #65 
Old 2002-11-21, 23:57
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Begah! What is people's problem with goths? It's obviously an overly irrational fear of people who dress differently and do not wish to subscribe to the norm. So what? What have they ever done to you? The fact is, many goths have bad attitudes, because they're idiots. There's a lot of idiots out there, goth or not. Hell, I can pick a handful on this thread alone. If we just leave each other the hell alone, maybe there won't be this sort of immature names-calling.

Only some goths worship satan, just like some bricklayers or techies worship satan. Its not the 'goth norm'.

Gothic subculture DID in fact evolve from punk. Just because it was heavily influenced by rock and opera, doesn't make this statement any less true.
 #66 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:12
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

who gives a shit about goths anyway.
they're just a bunch of kids dressed in black, sitting alone in their bedrooms wearing jewellry with skulls on and whining about how they hate everything and their parents don't understand them.
i'm sure when thwey grow up they'll grow out of it and get a proper job in an office
 #67 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:22
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Not all goths are like that. I am not goth, but I sort of dress like it. Anyway, my parents and I have an open relatioship. yeah, I do sit alone, but I do not bitch and moan about what I hate. I wear jewelry, nothing fancy though. I rarely spend time in my bedroom , mostly infront of the computer programming my usersystem for the ultimate website... someday. Anyway, Yeah, I dress in black, but I do wear makeup or anything. I have the trent reznor style. If I am considered goth, then I am considered the wise and hates posuer goths, goth.
 #68 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:33
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

This thread has been very educational.

I'd completely forgotten that every single goth on the face of the planet was a whiney bitch, gay, wore only black, cut themselves, tried to commit suicide, wore trenchcoats, etc.
 #69 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:39
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I do not consider my self goth. I was saying that if I was considered goth. I do not cut myself either. And not all goths wear trench coats.
 #70 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:45
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I wasn't replying to your post, simply to the general attitude of the community.
 #71 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:47
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Ahh, well yes. I agree. I really have nothing against goths but they need to think positive once in awhile.
 #72 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:53
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I'll add something else.

"I forgot all goths had a negative outlook on life."

All this thread (and others like it) show me is that most people really don't know much about real goth culture.
 #73 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:54
ebeneezer goode ebeneezer goode is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

wearing black does not make you a goth anyway. its better to have your own style than to blow a weeks wages on the latest nike running shoes just because they are "in".
as far as goths are concerned, they need to get out into the sun a bit more
 #74 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:04
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I could careless about style. I just wear what I feel like wearing. The goths who moan about their lifes and exaggerate on the style are the ones who are the posing goths. If someone wears that much gothic style, then they are trying to prove that they are goth and nothing else. A true goth would not do that. Also, goths say they do not follow society. I consider "goth" a group in society. I am glad I have my own little world that I can trap myself in.
 #75 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:51
Machinatrix Machinatrix is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I can't understand why pointless and trivial topic needs so much commentary.
Sure, I always wear black but I'm not trying to 'fit in' like some needy little shit head. I'm usually supporting my favorite band, Tool. All their shirts are black except one, that I know of. I really couldn't care less what other people think of me and it certainly wouldn't be my business anyway.
I think anybody who runs around beating sombe one up because of the clothes they wear must be a simple minded jerk-off. I mean wtf... Different clothes = Physical harm? WTF...
I may be a litle misanthropic but it's only because I see past the infinite marketing ploys and comforting politically correct bullshit everybody is trying to force down every one else's throats. It's only a matter of thinking for yourself, which would solve a lot of problems you idiots have with each other.

The blatant level of ignorance compells me to remind you once again that labels are what divide us and breed hatred intolerance and greed. Which are by no means good things...

Ous,
-$-
 #76 
Old 2002-11-23, 00:04
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Sorry I forgot to tell you I had herpes.
I guess you caught it from me.
 #77 
Old 2002-11-23, 00:37
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Wow I have no clue what happen to this thread but wow......
 #78 
Old 2002-11-23, 02:34
phat_dogg9 phat_dogg9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

you are all fucking stupid

goth or no goth

you are all the same simple pathetic drones to society
even if you dont fit in you are just kidding yourself thinking your something special

get over yourselves
unless you can ignore ego and live your life the way "you" want, not some other dickheads telling, conditioning or suggesting you do you may as well kill yourself and every other egotistic fuck out there

if i were you id kill myself
if you were me youd kill you
 #79 
Old 2002-11-23, 02:41
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Big ball of determination!?!?! What a load of shit! I know of 'goth kids' that tried to shoot up heroin because 'it is cool'.
 #80 
Old 2002-11-23, 02:47
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Speaking of goth... I went to the Cruxshadows concert tonight, while I am not exactly the biggest fan of goth music ever, I must say that was the coolest concert or rave I have ever been to. Incredible stage presence. The lead singer did half of his performance in the audience, i was about 2 feet away from him the whole time, looking straight at him. Very cool.
 #81 
Old 2002-11-23, 21:11
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
[B]All right I have to end this all... Not my life!

...darn
 #82 
Old 2002-11-23, 21:29
Say hello to the angels Say hello to the angels is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids


Erm, I'm just a dumb newbie but I reckon that everyone takes themselves and whichever group of people they emulate or belong to far too seriously.
Does it really matter how a person dresses and what music they listen to?
 #83 
Old 2002-11-23, 21:35
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Its when people DO care what other people think about their dress and taste in music that things take a turn for the worst.

/me queues 'The Power Of Love' - (by Huey Lewis And The News)
 #84 
Old 2002-11-23, 23:03
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Say hello to the angels:
I reckon that everyone takes themselves and whichever group of people they emulate or belong to far too seriously.


Not everyone belongs to a group. And even so, not everyone take such things seriously...
 #85 
Old 2002-11-23, 23:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I think the bulk of the backlash to Goths is because they are a group at all. The only people in groups are joiners. Otherwise, how could one join a group?
 #86 
Old 2002-11-27, 01:03
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I think the bulk of the backlash to Goths is because they are a group at all. The only people in groups are joiners. Otherwise, how could one join a group?


good point
 #87 
Old 2002-11-27, 03:27
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

The darkness that surrounds those in the Gothic lifestyle is appealing to investigate. the knowledge contained in the mind, the wordless signs. The coolness in teh wind, they are unto themselves a kin. Fear does not come to them, for fear is from uncertainity, although in the darkness there is uncertanity, it is your friend. It has always been there and will be there until the absolute end. People are uncertain about those who know that they are uncertain, it is the ones who do not accept the uncertainity that are at most afraid, and from fear comes a lack of control. denial is the last thing anyone needs.
 #88 
Old 2002-11-29, 01:14
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I made the front page if I could I would lick you all for helping me do so I rock but I cannon rock without you's guys. What is a drummer without drums? THINK ABOUT IT!
~Adam The Gale~
 #89 
Old 2002-11-29, 03:04
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

if goth kids arent hurting you guys, why do you care? i mean, dont you guys have something better to do than throw out senseless insults that at best makes one feel like they are completely worthless and that there lifes arent worth living. I really dont care if people worship satan, listen to terrible music, and dress so tasteless, id be humiliated to wear it on halloween. do you? its not your life. peace be upon all human minds.
 #90 
Old 2002-11-29, 12:16
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Hey why ya gotta diss the Goth Kids while saying you shouldn't that's just not cool, SUN LOVER!
 #91 
Old 2002-11-29, 12:56
DARK47assassin DARK47assassin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

HAHAHA. All the goths I know...ALL of them are suicidic fat people who talk shit. I could just insult them and thell go slit thier wrists. HAHAHAHA. Goths are dumb ass mother fuckers.
 #92 
Old 2002-11-29, 14:26
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by phat_dogg9:
you are all fucking stupid

goth or no goth

you are all the same simple pathetic drones to society
even if you dont fit in you are just kidding yourself thinking your something special


Agreed
Conforming is fun sometimes...
During High School for instance: good luck getting a hot girlfriend if you aren't cool with the football crowd.
If you're too stupid to figure out how to emulate the behavior of dominant males to fit into the dominant social group then you may as well kill yourself.
 #93 
Old 2002-11-29, 16:14
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

goths are the biggest posers alive. they are all like WE HATE THE NORM, and then they all dress like all the other goths.

fuck them. fucking posers.
 #94 
Old 2002-11-29, 17:00
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by DARK47assassin:
HAHAHA. All the goths I know...ALL of them are suicidic fat people who talk shit. I could just insult them and thell go slit thier wrists. HAHAHAHA. Goths are dumb ass mother fuckers.


now.. now dont be mean, adam might get suicidial
 #95 
Old 2002-11-29, 18:48
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

This thread is ridiculous.
Since when is it 'cool' or even 'fun' to make fun of suicidal people.
If I was suicidal I'd swallow a bomb, sit on you and die happily with the eternal mental impression of you puking your guts up as well as mine.
 #96 
Old 2002-11-29, 20:30
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by enigmaXesp:
now.. now dont be mean, adam might get suicidial



I'm not goth you stupid fuck it was a joke! And I am in no way "suicidial" I don't even know what that means, you might mean suicidal and I'm still not that. What I am is homicidal but only towards you for being a stupid fucktard!
:-) ME!
 #97 
Old 2002-11-29, 22:42
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I Am Anthrit I come from Ano bitch and I am a God.
To talk more about it go to: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/006272.html

[This message has been edited by Anthrit Neo Onyrovato (edited 11-29-2002).]
 #98 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:31
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

the dude who posted above me is nuts
 #99 
Old 2002-11-29, 23:48
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by ardene:
the dude who posted above me is nuts

I am the almighty Anthrit!!!
 #100 
Old 2002-11-30, 11:33
Serj Serj is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Gezz kid. your an idiot. Trust me ppl not all goths are as messed in the head as this kid. I listen to gothic music as well as a whole lot of other shit. "When we walk, we walk as one; we are one sprit, one person" I think u will be walking by urself.
 #101 
Old 2002-11-30, 15:23
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

The Day I find my sword I will be coming flying to tell all the good news that I am on my way to Ano and stay out of my way because I am A God Bitch. I live FOREVER!!
 #102 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:37
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Excuse me but did I mention HA!!!

That was the lamest attempt at poetry. Do you know what gothic is? Its some 15th century theme. Goths are just people who don't fit in and they come togethor in groups singing gothic latin choir music in front of graveyards at night. What is the deal with you guys? Red and Black are my two favorite colors, but you gothic fags disgrace it. Devil Worshippers?! Hah. Just another bunch of retarded kids. Go watch buffy the vampire playa'. Stupid white boys. Hey, thats funny. Blacks hang out in gangs, asians street race, canadians eat pancakes and white people try to be cool by being gothic. And Europeans are stupid because they name everythign Euro ( Eurobus, Euro Disney land, Euro Dollar.. etc. ). But french people are cool. So are Germans. And I guess Russians can stay.

*Please nobody take offence to this, I was just making a vague attempt at humor*
 #103 
Old 2002-12-01, 01:56
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Serj:
Gezz kid. your an idiot. Trust me ppl not all goths are as messed in the head as this kid. I listen to gothic music as well as a whole lot of other shit. "When we walk, we walk as one; we are one sprit, one person" I think u will be walking by urself.


You need to start reading this crap, it was a joke the whole thing was a joke you fool. Also you are wrong all goth kids are nut, I know because I see these things goth kids just cut them selfs and bath in there own blood all day "And they don't even think twice about it"
~Adam The Gale~
 #104 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:21
Serj Serj is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

You think only gothic ppl do that shit? yeah there are a lot of fucked up gothic kids but there are a whole lot more of fucked up "normal people".
and im sorry i thought u were serious, its good that your not.
 #105 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:16
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

Like I say keep doing your ha ha ha ha you keep forgeting I am A God.
 #106 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:49
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Anthrit Neo Onyrovato:
Like I say keep doing your ha ha ha ha you keep forgeting I am A God.


You say you are god then why do you let the suffering continue, you are not god, you are the fuel of hate. Everything you do causes pain, every word you utter boils the blood of the innocent. God you say, you are the god of nothing, just a empty shell of a man, lonely, sad, destine to never have anyone close. I pity you, living in your own personal hell. Death is your only escape, death in you freedom, death is your only friend!
 #107 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:41
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

fuck that anthrit guys doesn't shut the fuck up hes like a nerd goth kid thats on acid or something why hasnt he been ban yet or something
 #108 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:56
SKD SKD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by johnny_3087:
Dude, you're pretty fucked up. I've always wondered what kids like you are thinking, and I still can't figure it out. Hmm.


at least he is probably thinking about something meaningful, unlike you, thinking about what other people are thinking about. can you follow ?
 #109 
Old 2002-12-01, 06:02
SKD SKD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

what is it with all the goth hating ?

not a goth myself, but those ive come across generally keep to themselves, quiet people. i respect their choices.

why do people feel like they have to pick on others who are minding their own business ? you jealous they have a group while you feel insecure about yours ?

some of the people here seriously need a columbine to happen to them. let me put it this way, if harris and klebold had shot those who tormented them and only those people, id say they all deserved it. but not the innocents of course
 #110 
Old 2002-12-01, 08:15
Serj Serj is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by SKD:
what is it with all the goth hating ?

not a goth myself, but those ive come across generally keep to themselves, quiet people. i respect their choices.

why do people feel like they have to pick on others who are minding their own business ? you jealous they have a group while you feel insecure about yours ?

some of the people here seriously need a columbine to happen to them. let me put it this way, if harris and klebold had shot those who tormented them and only those people, id say they all deserved it. but not the innocents of course



finaly someone who agrees that not all goths are messed in the head
 #111 
Old 2002-12-01, 08:49
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

lol i can just imagine how fucked off this guy is with how many flames he's received so far ...
lol ........
 #112 
Old 2002-12-01, 13:27
Anthrit Neo Onyrovato Anthrit Neo Onyrovato is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

quote:
Originally posted by Adam The Gale:
You say you are god then why do you let the suffering continue, you are not god, you are the fuel of hate. Everything you do causes pain, every word you utter boils the blood of the innocent. God you say, you are the god of nothing, just a empty shell of a man, lonely, sad, destine to never have anyone close. I pity you, living in your own personal hell. Death is your only escape, death in you freedom, death is your only friend!


I am already dead that�s how I got hear to this world. And I am a God over myself I keep pain and suffering from myself. Only way you can stop pain and suffering in your life it to make it stop yourself. I am from another world caught up in this hell just like you. You sit at your computer looking for hope. And yes death is my way out it is how I become �Holy Anthrit� And I will be able to restore Ano.
 #113 
Old 2002-12-02, 04:25
Adam The Gale Adam The Gale is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Goth Kids

I look for no hope, I only look for self amusement, and fun!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics