About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-09, 02:59
Feel_the_drugs Feel_the_drugs is offline
Regular
 
Default I RAPPED UR MOM!

WAT NOW BITCH! JUNGALIST IS GAY HOMO CUZ HE BITES COCKS AND POOPS INA FAT GUYS MOUTH FOR HIS FETISG
 #2 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:30
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

Wow you're a rapper. Who would of thought?
 #3 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:38
Terbo Terbo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

YOU RAPPED MY MOM?!??!

YOU SON OF A BITCH! She hates rap!!

Well, I guess you could have Punked my mom...... That would have been worse.. Or you could have Big Banded my mom... That would just be goofy.

 #4 
Old 2002-11-09, 03:42
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

Kill yourself drugs. Just go OD in a corner.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:35
Regular
 
If she's easy, take'r twice.
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

heres an idea motherfucker... go to your local school... you know the big building with bitchy people in it? well talk to someone there and ask for a dictionary and instructions on how to use it. its not that hard. under the R section, you shall find a word that reads something like this: verb, to sexually assault a person forcefully and unwillingly. OK? now lets move on. the word you have found is raped. get it? RAPED not fucking RAPPED, RAPED you idiot RAPED!!!
-that is all.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:37
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

You guy's are playing right into his hands. He want's you to flame him. It makes him feel smart when he manipulates you. He isn't really a retard. Just immature.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-09, 04:55
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

LMAO you spelled "raped" wrong you dumbass how old are you? 12? why dont you go play tag with all your kiddy friends?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-09, 09:50
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: I RAPPED UR MOM!

quote:
Originally posted by enigmaXesp:
LMAO you spelled "raped" wrong you dumbass how old are you? 12? why dont you go play tag with all your kiddy friends?


No, I'm pretty sure he meant rapped.
Looking at what he's saying, I wouldn't think he'd be old enough to know what rape means.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics