About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:10
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default I wonder how it feels to waste bandwidth?

I bought some Morning Star brand incense this morning. Does that make me a Satanist? And if not, do you know any other ways?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:15
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I wonder how it feels to waste bandwidth?

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
I bought some Morning Star brand incense this morning. Does that make me a Satanist? And if not, do you know any other ways?


Cristoph, cristoph, cristoph, cristoph, cristoph, cristoph...
I'm going to lock this thread d00d.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-30, 05:20
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: I wonder how it feels to waste bandwidth?

Hey I don't get it...Oh fuck I think I just got it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics