About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 02:46
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Changing my name

Its just a thought really, but I want to start thinking about new names because this one is to used, makes me sound like a girl, and I just relised it is a girls name.

Anyways after very little thought and looking at all your names I want it to be original, slightly classy and blah blah blah.

I came up with using a Greek letter because it sounds pretty cool, (Choise Sigma BTW) and blah blah blah!

Say what you think would be a cool name...

-Chibi

-But not for long...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:15
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

u get personality disorders?
Stay with ur old name. its how we know u around here so dont bother...
Or do bother here are suggestions:

Chubbymiko
Shittymika
Challimisa
Shittumoka
Chikkulada

hahahaa i need rest
 #3 
Old 2002-10-30, 05:03
Moderator
 
Default Re: Changing my name

change it to white witch, greenspam, tr0g ...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-30, 05:36
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

change it to anarchy420 and youll be the coolest kid around. promise.

no really, dont change it if you like how it says "moderator" under your name. i figure you do, but if you try to change your name and keep your mod tag youll have to do some serious naggin to JC probably, in which case youd annoy him enough to just not want you to be a mod anyway. not like the anime forum really needs what... 4 mods? but hey, whatever. just thought youd like to know. it aint gonna happen.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-30, 06:45
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Changing my name

As you can guess, I like the Greek letter bit. In fact, my previous handle was SigmaFett. A perfect coupling of Greek geek and Star Wars fanboy.

Of course, when I began studying drugs/meditation, Sigma and Theta suddenly became states of the mind, and I chose to move to a slightly more meaningful name.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-30, 09:35
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

I wouldnt change it if i were you chibi - i mean i know you as that name and so do alot of others.

Sigmafett - thats a pretty decent name.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-10-30, 10:03
[NIN] the perfect drug [NIN] the perfect drug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

i want to change my name. who do i talk to? i want to change to 'project2501', 'cus my name right now is to frigging long.

-anarch420, good one...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-30, 11:41
project2501 project2501 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

This is about the third time that I've done something like this. It's still funny as hell, atleast it is to me.

You can't have the name it's mine!!!

I know a few of you saw it coming.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-30, 11:48
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

That's fucked up.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-30, 12:10
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

Project 2501, that's from Ghost in the shell. The movies was fucking awsome. Maybe even better than Akira.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-30, 12:11
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

I don't want to change my name, but I would like to get rid of the caps. Makes me look like some 3l33t h4x0r.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-30, 13:23
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

haha
 #13 
Old 2002-10-30, 14:27
project2501 project2501 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
That's fucked up.



Fuck you. I think it's funny.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-30, 15:20
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

quote:
Originally posted by project2501:

Fuck you. I think it's funny.



HA HA

Peace Renegade,
 #15 
Old 2002-10-30, 15:35
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

hehe, that is pretty funny.
I was goin 2 say it was from Ghost in the shell.... but abrviated which makes GITS.
And its not better than Akira :P
Still damn good though.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:20
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

change your name to scroti_muncher
 #17 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:21
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

Atleast change your from to chibimiko. I'll never remember who you are otherwise.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-30, 22:28
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

if you dont make your new name "anarchy420" you will not be cool. im tellin you. listen to me. "anarchy420" is the name to be jealous of. there is no name more desired. theres such an... anarchic ring to it, for potheads.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-31, 14:49
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Changing my name

So tell me more about personality disorders. I have over 20 names on yahoo and about 7 on msn cause I like go through these stages.

-FV
FUCK!! AM I A SKITZO!!!
 #20 
Old 2002-10-31, 17:37
Moderator
 
Default Re: Changing my name

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Makes me look like some 3l33t h4x0r.


muharrharrharr

*rapes him as a mod*

*pisses on him as a stupid kewl*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics