About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-29, 07:24
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default I have the key to my perents car!

They are about to go to bed and i have the keys.But since i so scared im weighing up if its worth it or not-should i do it?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 09:32
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

A guy i know took all his friends to Alton Towers (British Theme Park) in his dads car.

He has no license either.

I wouldnt have the balls to do it - my old mans care is a 2 litre turbo diesel injection to fast for me and my brain.

Peace Renegade,
 #3 
Old 2002-10-29, 15:15
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Go for it. But if a cop pulls you over you are screwed.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-29, 16:16
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

unless you happen to live around the malvern area.

this kid took like 4 people out in his car, pulled over for a bowl, and a cop pulls up.

cop asks him what he's doing, and he says he's waiting for those kids' parents to come pick them up. (this kid is 15, and doesn't look anywhere near 16) the cop lets them pull away after the kid says he'll take them home.

another cop pulls up to them when they stop to smoke again, this time they get screwed.

1 cop good, 2 cop bad.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-29, 18:13
Askr Askr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Oh i've got the keys to my parents car
and no one cares,
no one cares!
oh i've got the kaeys to my parents car,
and NO ONE GIVES A DAMN!
 #6 
Old 2002-10-29, 18:25
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

lol. Don't do it unless you actually wanna go somewhere. And don't crash into a tree like my little brother did when he stole my moms car. haha
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 18:33
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

You have posted alot of shit on totse havn't you.

-FV
 #8 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:19
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Take the car and drive off of a cliff or bridge.


SYNTEX
 #9 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:29
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

I feel sorry for those of you without a license...
 #10 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:37
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by The Flame Viper:
You have posted alot of shit on totse havn't you.

-FV



She's posted even more shit than I do.
I love this girl, I hope she turns out to be TOTSE's biggest spammer.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:48
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
I feel sorry for those of you without a license...


No i dont the bus service is fun.

*Renegade deep down would love to drive*

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:52
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Riding the bus is more social and manly. I have a license and its great not having to take the bus, but I don't drive unless I absolutely must. Maybe I'm too square to enjoy driving
mysterchic I hope you don't try to drive while under the influence. It seems like you need more liberty in your life, maybe your parents are being too hard on you or not doing the right things for you. Go on Dr. Phil, because most parents need a big bald angry cowboy to tell them what to do and never listen to their own offspring.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:04
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
Riding the bus is more social and manly. I have a license and its great not having to take the bus, but I don't drive unless I absolutely must. Maybe I'm too square to enjoy driving
mysterchic I hope you don't try to drive while under the influence. It seems like you need more liberty in your life, maybe your parents are being too hard on you or not doing the right things for you. Go on Dr. Phil, because most parents need a big bald angry cowboy to tell them what to do and never listen to their own offspring.



Don't ride the bus, you're likely to be sat on by a mud-cake or a beaner.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:12
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
She's posted even more shit than I do.
I love this girl, I hope she turns out to be TOTSE's biggest spammer.



That is so sweet-I love you to!

 #15 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:14
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

I did it-and i didnt get caught it was so much fun but their car doesent go over 160 but i still had fun and i didnt crash
 #16 
Old 2002-10-29, 22:39
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Heres an idea, you could drive over to wal*mart and get a key made.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-29, 23:15
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

This reminds me of a few summers ago... We stole the keys to my mom's car, and drove it into Boston from Salem. We got the key copied, and we did it again the next night. My mom found out because we put the seat back a little. I still don't have my license, but my mom now doesn't care where I drive, I have my permit, and hundreds (no exaggeration) of hours behind the wheel.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:26
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

THat is unlike my first experience when I stole my mom's car.

When my mom was teaching how to drive, she gave me the wheel. Know how some parents get nervous and considered everything you did was wrong and that made you even more nervous? That was the way my mother was when she handed me the wheel. I didnt even get outa of the driveway of some bussiness's driveway before she really freaked and told me "Thats it, I am drivng."

That when she got out of the passengenger's side. When she did, I took off, headed home and left her on the highway, with the passenger's door swinging closed and my brother in the back seat saying "What the fuck are you doing?!".

When she finally got home,(She called a cab home) she was so pissed, she was quiet for once. Usally she yells alot when she is angry but this was a above and beyond pissed for her.

She never allowed me to drive her car nor bitched about my driving habits ever again.

The funny part of this story is I now own that car.



[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-30-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:55
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
THat is unlike my first experience when I stole my mom's car.

When my mom was teaching how to drive, she gave me the wheel. Know how some parents get nervous and considered everything you did was wrong and that made you even more nervous? That was the way my mother was when she handed me the wheel. I didnt even get outa of the driveway of some bussiness's driveway before she really freaked and told me "Thats it, I am drivng."

That when she got out of the passengenger's side. When she did, I took off, headed home and left her on the highway, with the passenger's door swinging closed and my brother in the back seat saying "What the fuck are you doing?!".

When she finally got home,(She called a cab home) she was so pissed, she was quiet for once. Usally she yells alot when she is angry but this was a above and beyond pissed for her.

She never allowed me to drive her car nor bitched about my driving habits ever again.

The funny part of this story is I now own that car.

[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-30-2002).]



That was hilarious, I laugh, my stomach hurts now.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-31, 01:50
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

glad I made your day. Anyone else have any other stories to share?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-31, 13:37
Barking Monkey Barking Monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Sell the car... use the money to hire a limousine
 #22 
Old 2002-10-31, 15:53
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Hay Hay

Im 15 so, legally, I can't drive. But I live on a farm so we have a tractor with at 16 you can drive (in the UK). I have taken that on the road so many times and past so many cops it is unbelievable. In a tractor, unless you crash, I can almost guarantee that you will not get pulled over!

I have never done anything crazy on 1 (apart from set 30 acres of field alight) so I don't have any good stories.


Have fun
Scazz
 #23 
Old 2002-10-31, 19:12
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

I think you will find, that in britain anyway, that its perfectly legal to drive a car or a tractor or whatever on private land. Since you live on a farm i pressume that its private land owned by your parents/guardians. So should you want to learn to drive before getting to legal age then just do it on your farm.

Chunkmiester
btw- Its good to see new British members.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:33
Barking Monkey Barking Monkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

scaryscazz - you live on a farm? in London?
where? not that I disbelieve you, it's just that I only know of 3 farms in London, and there in no room for a tractor on any of them...
 #25 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:44
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A REBEL!!!!

[This message has been edited by 40ozTOfreedom (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #26 
Old 2002-11-01, 22:41
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Well just as well you didn't crash or nothing. I hope you had fun cause you freaked me out in the passenger set. I hope Jelly buys you a car cause then I'll be the one driving. And also 150 in a 50km area is not healthy. Well I,m happy we're not dead. No more driving lessons for you. See ya.
 #27 
Old 2002-11-01, 23:29
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

hmm I know wait until you're 16, be responsible, and then she'll be more than happy to let you borrow her car once in a while, I'm sure. Accept the fact that you can have something, but don't take it. It's an excercise in self-control.
 #28 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:08
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

What are you on about? She stole her parents car and made me teach her how to drive it.
 #29 
Old 2002-11-02, 07:01
C4era C4era is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Bah... such a topic should be placed in a chat room so its immediate answer if found!!
Hmmm... *walks off*
 #30 
Old 2002-11-12, 01:24
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

You suck cause you did do it. And brother denies any involvement regarding this case.

Bible Baptist RULZ

I am the way the true and the life no one comes to the drugs execpt thrugh me!
 #31 
Old 2002-11-12, 05:16
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

quote:
Originally posted by nz man:
You suck cause you did do it. And brother denies any involvement regarding this case.

Bible Baptist RULZ

I am the way the true and the life no one comes to the drugs execpt thrugh me!



You stole my line-you are in the shit now-I am the only dealer in this town steve so back the fuck of

 #32 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:33
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

I really hope you don' try it again!
 #33 
Old 2002-11-25, 09:50
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

'Skank hoe' shut up. You're the one who loves Mormans and also your drug dealers rip you off anyway skank. Why don't you find another profession like "The Beastality Channel" presenter!

PHIL PRINGLE RULZ!

I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the drugs except through me!
 #34 
Old 2002-11-25, 11:59
b4d0m3n b4d0m3n is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

I like cars.
 #35 
Old 2002-11-28, 08:41
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Random!
 #36 
Old 2002-11-28, 09:18
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

To Mysterychick & NZ Man, find a chat room and spend many hour's enjoylng each other's company. Get a phone, or you could even try meeting and talk, like most human being's do, you will find it's a lot easier and quicker. You could even try getting a life..
 #37 
Old 2002-11-28, 11:10
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Q: What does a kiwi call 2 sheep tied to a pole?

A: A Leisure Center!
 #38 
Old 2002-12-01, 06:28
Gertrude420 Gertrude420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

i once took my dads farm truck for a rip at the beach with this blond hottie i was trying to impress. anyways i was goin at 60 kmh and turned real fast, trying to pull a big slide on the gravel sand beach. and the truck flipped over and landed right side up in like 1 sec. her door was jammed, she was freakin out, i was all bashed and still gaping out. ford was still running, we got out. all windows where smashed, totally bent up. o was like o my fucking god!!! fuck fuck fuck!! walked home, explained to my dad. worst day of my life, had to pay him 3,000. never got anywher with the chick either. lol
 #39 
Old 2002-12-01, 08:52
push_a_long push_a_long is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him on the seventh day,resting. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds "Look Michael, look what I've made." said God. Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?" "It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice." The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a small land mass and said What's that one?" "Ah ," said God. "That's New Zealand, the most glorious place on Earth.There are beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and hills. The people from New Zealand are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world They'll be extremely sociable, hardworking and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? you said there will be BALANCE!" God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the wankers I'm putting next to them. I call them Australians!!!"
 #40 
Old 2002-12-01, 09:18
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

lol thats pretty fucking funny considering the time you must have taken to write that wonderful piece of information
bravo
and considering the amount of brainpower it must have require to conjure such a daft story, my god you are my idol i salute you
</sarcasm>
quote:
Originally posted by push_a_long:
Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him on the seventh day,resting. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds "Look Michael, look what I've made." said God. Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?" "It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused. God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice." The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a small land mass and said What's that one?" "Ah ," said God. "That's New Zealand, the most glorious place on Earth.There are beautiful lakes, rivers, streams and hills. The people from New Zealand are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world They'll be extremely sociable, hardworking and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace." Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about balance, God? you said there will be BALANCE!" God replied wisely, "Wait until you see the wankers I'm putting next to them. I call them Australians!!!"



 #41 
Old 2002-12-01, 12:39
nz man nz man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Well I'm telling you know that PUSH-OVER is a hero and a NEW ZEALAND PATRIOT. I'd help you out any day! (NO BULL)
 #42 
Old 2002-12-02, 05:39
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Yeah well if NZ is so great why do all of you come over to Australia to live.?

[This message has been edited by stgeorge6602 (edited 12-02-2002).]
 #43 
Old 2002-12-02, 06:39
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

You are the suckiest kiwi's to ever have represented nz on &totse. i don't even have to have known about kiwis before you to know that you guys are nopt an accurate representation of the intelligence lacking in my fair country.
 #44 
Old 2002-12-02, 08:40
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

New Zealand accents are the most annoying in the world. For some crazy reason your uncivilised vocal cords can't seem to produce the sound of the letter 'i'.
 #45 
Old 2002-12-08, 12:53
rotten_logs rotten_logs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

one time my friend stole his dad's minivan and we went to this little town and stole one of those yard deers and threw it over an overpass, where it exploded in the parking lot. then we were trying to get back to my house but we ended up in a town about 40 miles away from it. i got home about 5:00 (parents wake up about 6:00) and my friend got home too. but the next night at about 11:00 he calls me on the road in his mom's car and asks if i want to go drivin around again and i told him no. the next morning my mom tells me that he was on the radio for crashing in a ditch in the middle of the night, good thing i wasn't with him
 #46 
Old 2002-12-08, 13:44
Moderator
 
East end
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Scazz mate...I live in London too...and as far as i know, there aren't many farms and/or fields in London!

But then again, I don't leave the East End very often so I could be wrong (probably am!).

If I had the keys to my dad's car, i'd pick a load of mates up and go on a mission from london to somewhere really far away like great yarmouth for a weekend and get amazingly drunk and do some crazy shit then drive home on monday!!!

PsYCHO!!!
 #47 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:25
gowerski gowerski is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Hey swampthing, we can't pronounce 'i'? Say six for me... six. Not seeex but six. Who can't pronounce their 'i's now then?
 #48 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:49
Certijal Certijal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Just take the damn car... again.

[This message has been edited by Certijal (edited 12-08-2002).]
 #49 
Old 2002-12-08, 22:55
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

What is with youngsters and thier obsesion with driving?????????????
 #50 
Old 2002-12-08, 23:21
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have the key to my perents car!

Is it just me or has this topic been going on for a more than long enough time?...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics