About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 02:59
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

rlpinca has been here for a while and has been contributing to the gearheads forum since I've been here, he is both knowledgeable in mechanics and is more than capable to mod the forum, he already seems to usually be the first to answer any difficult question in that section and if not the first he generally has the best and most complete answer. I would like to see rlpinca moderating this forum, because I think he would contribute a lot to it and improve it all around.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-28, 03:16
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I second this.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 03:18
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

How about it JC? I haven't had any objections in the W&C forum(except for people like oakiee). I know asking is usually frowned upon, but gearheads has been neglected for quite awhile and has turned into one huge bitch session after another. For a few weeks every other post was in regards to racial crap that really didn't matter. People have been ignoring it because every post turns into an argument.

If not me, than atleast put somebody in charge of it so that all the bitching gets stopped.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 04:29
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I originally posted...'i second that'

but seeing i was beaten to it...ill have to settle to ' I third it'

croc

[This message has been edited by crocodile dundee (edited 10-28-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-29, 05:05
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I refuse to let this die, Gearheads needs an active mod!
 #6 
Old 2002-10-29, 05:20
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I vote rl to, he is probably the best person I have met at Totse a long with a few other good guys here and there (nox, xen...etc). He is definitely worthy of another forum to mod, he has done a good job with the w&c forum as no doubt he will do with this.

Viper2002
 #7 
Old 2002-10-29, 18:38
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I deffinatly think that rlpinca would be suitable for the job. Its up to JC though and then its up to rlpinca if he wants the extra work, assuming of course that he retakes his place as moderator at the re-invented redink that is.
But yeah, he gets my vote.

Chunkmiester
Totse isn't a democracy
 #8 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:31
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

I guess I fifth it?..No Sixth it...I dunno but I think Rlpinca should be mod...
 #9 
Old 2002-10-29, 19:47
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

Agreed, rlpinca used to be a machanic for quite some time or still is?

He has a lot of knowledge when it comes to engines.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:09
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Chunkmiester:
assuming of course that he retakes his place as moderator at the re-invented redink that is.




Redink doesn't have any forums that I care to moderate. They took away the firearms and fighting forums so there's not really anything left to hold my interest.

I'm still a mechanic Poop. Just started working at a Chrysler dealership.

I just noticed that I'm a mod at gearheads, thanks for your support.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:17
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

Hey project geezer, we are talking about Rlpinca, not you. At least i thought the topic title "rlpinca for Gearheads Mod" meant that we were talking about rlpinca.

Chunkmiester
Or have a missed something? rlpinca are you trolling?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:23
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

Before i posted i could of sworn that rlpinca's name was project2501 or something like that. Now it isn't. Sorry rlpinca, my bad.

Chunkmiester
 #13 
Old 2002-10-30, 16:30
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: rlpinca for Gearheads Mod

Good catch.

I always feel obligated to fuck with people when they ask for name changes then list the name that they want. It's my duty as a smart ass to do so.

I forgot that I was still logged in under the project name when I posted and didn't think anyone caught it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics