About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-27, 07:01
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default About LostCause

Maybe she's lost course...

But I'm not going to start this off with an insult. That's too easy for me; certaintly since I've already been kicked out of a wedding reception for my behavior today...

And I don't want to lose a friend over this stupid crap...

Lost is not [i]mine[i]. We're friends; and not even good ones, at that. I was trying to do something about that, and it spilled onto here, naturally.

I am sincerely sorry for saying the things I do. There are times, like this, where I have not audit ability between thought and word. Sometimes I seem brilliant, but most of the time I just hurt feelings.

She sent me to Toledo and I'm in my bigger room... Can't figure out what to do.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-27, 07:07
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Call her if possible. Sometimes a simple phone call can salvage a relationship.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-27, 10:04
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Run away, run away and never come back.

Scar Voice from Disneys Lion King

Peace Renegade,



[This message has been edited by Renegade (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-27, 10:17
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Hey Z,

Sober up and come back and talk. I haven't a clue what you're babbling about.

Nox
 #5 
Old 2002-10-27, 10:28
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Hey Mr. Z3m!
I'm not sure what happened between the two of you, but don't give up hope. We ALL say and do things that we wish we hadn't from time to time...ESPECIALLY when it comes to matters of the heart.
Let things cool down for a little while, then talk with her. But when you do, ya better be honest and real about what you are feeling and thinking. It's sometimes difficult to be vulnerable to another person, but it sounds like NOW is the time to be true to yourself.
I wish you the best...
Dan
 #6 
Old 2002-10-27, 10:29
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

I think this was more directed at lost then us. Just a thought.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-27, 16:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Good thought.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-28, 03:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: About LostCause

"Maybe she's lost course..."

- There was a course?

"But I'm not going to start this off with an insult."

- Too late. As far as I'm concerned, I've already been insulted. It's a good thing I wasn't too attached to you.

"And I don't want to lose a friend over this stupid crap..."

- Well, you're right about it being stupid.

"I was trying to do something about that, and it spilled onto here, naturally."

- Whoops.

"I am sincerely sorry for saying the things I do. There are times, like this, where I have not audit ability between thought and word. Sometimes I seem brilliant, but most of the time I just hurt feelings."

- It really not what you said or where you said it that offends me, it's that you basically refered to me as an 8 month long one night stand, but when we're together you talk like you want me to be your girlfriend and have been unhappy with my resistance, and now you say you were talking about other females. Sure, Dank. May be. But, when you said an 8 month long fuck whatever, you were talking about me and if you deny it - whatever - *shrug*.

There's only two conclusions I came come up with from this:

No. 1: You have an incredible wrong idea about me and what kind of a girl I am.

No. 2: You were trying to look like a big shot.

In any case, I'm not mad. But, I don't want to be with someone who thinks of me as some crazy girl who they'll fuck for 8 months. And from the way you made it sound, I'm bringing you down and I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to do that.

So, may be I'll see you around.

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2002-10-28, 09:09
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

EH !!

Peace Renegade,
 #10 
Old 2002-10-28, 13:32
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Mr. Z, I believe that puts the ball back in your end of the court, might I suggest you make every effort to suck up like an Electro-lux.

Flowers, candy, porcelain. In that order. Always worked for me, but then I never ran my mouth like that. You might want to add stereo system or new clothes to the list.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-28, 14:45
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
It really not what you said or where you said it that offends me, it's that you basically refered to me as an 8 month long one night stand, but when we're together you talk like you want me to be your girlfriend and have been unhappy with my resistance, and now you say you were talking about other females. Sure, Dank. May be. But, when you said an 8 month long fuck whatever, you were talking about me and if you deny it - whatever - *shrug*.


Not an 8 month long one night stand. WTF? I said someone who'd fuck my head up for around 8 months. I said I didn't want to "fall" for anyone again.

If you don't want to be my "girlfriend," fine. I'm not trying to impose my will on you... But I'm not going to be some guy you just fuck whenever someone else isn't around.


quote:
No. 1: You have an incredible wrong idea about me and what kind of a girl I am.


Obviously.

quote:

In any case, I'm not mad. But, I don't want to be with someone who thinks of me as some crazy girl who they'll fuck for 8 months. And from the way you made it sound, I'm bringing you down and I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to do that.



I've never had an 8 month long relationship, even...

I just wanted to be friends with you. I guess you think that's not a good idea...

[typo]

[This message has been edited by Z3m (edited 10-28-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-10-28, 16:06
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Would you two mind taking care of your problems in private. This crap reminds me of big brother.*shurgs*
 #13 
Old 2002-10-28, 16:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Fuck you.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-28, 16:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

You want to fuck me? Well, if you insist, okay.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-28, 16:53
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

Blah blah blah....
 #16 
Old 2002-10-28, 17:05
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Fubar:
Blah blah blah....


Shut up!
 #17 
Old 2002-10-28, 17:16
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

This doesn't belong here Z and you know it. Most of these people don't understand because they're thirteen year olds who have never been in a relationship before. I suggest letting her vent for as long as need be then have a good talk with her. Everything should be fine [at least that's what I do with my gf =/]
 #18 
Old 2002-10-28, 17:21
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: About LostCause

quote:
Originally posted by Dion:
This doesn't belong here Z and you know it. Most of these people don't understand because they're thirteen year olds who have never been in a relationship before. I suggest letting her vent for as long as need be then have a good talk with her. Everything should be fine [at least that's what I do with my gf =/]


Shut up you dipshit! This is private, I know it, Lost know it, everyone knows it, and Z3m shuld have better fucking known better than to pull out crap like that.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics