About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-26, 11:15
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

saturnrocketx...
**Sigh**....Hmmmmmmm... I gotta tell ya, I don't know where you dig up all the stuff that you spew, I really don't. Why do you go so far out of your way to be so fucking outrageous? I guess I just don't get it.
Sir, Hitler did a great service for his country at a time that they needed to strengthen their ecomomy and revive a sense of pride in themselves. Unfortunately, he did it at the expense of the free world. Adolof Hitler turned out to be megalomaniac and a self proclaimed demigod. He was paranoid in the extreme and was certainly bi-polar.
I don't know what the deal is with you. Are you so starved for attention that your only way to get it is by being so over the top? I dunno. You tell me.
I know that you aren't stupid, so why do you go so out of the way to show that you are? It just doesn't make any sense.
It's almost like you have just enough information on some very inflammitory topics to be dangerous...but not enough information to really make factual and intelligent discussion.
If you are hanging out with people that are of like mind, you need to get away from them because they aren't doing you any favors. Your information is not only incomplete and not factual, but it is also self destructive. Spewing the brand of hatred and ignorance that you have been posting here serves no purpose other than to draw attention to yourself. It serves no higher cause or noble purpose. It's just silly propaganda that only makes you look like and idiot...and I know that that is something that you aren't.
Tell me something. You proclaim your hatred and intolerance for all non-white races and jews. Why? Can you give me one valid reason for those emotions? Since you are so voiciferous in your passion for sharing your point of view on your racism, do you feel competent enough to debate me on these issues right here on the boards? I'm challenging you to either put up or shut up right now. Demonstrate to me and all of the rest of the people on these boards WHY racism is just, appropriate and reasonable in the world today. Tell me WHY racism is honorable and correct. Are you confidant enough in your convictions to take up the challenge that I've just layed down? Or would you prefer to just spew nonsense?
I await your response.
Dan...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:01
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

i want to know where you first got all your ideas from? parents? sites? books? community?

im asking because your ideas are not natural (even though you would argue that they are), and im wondering how gave them to you in the first place.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:11
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Its very simple. The criminals control the media and the criminals have to work up stories full of lies and deceitful phrasing in order to cover up their criminal deeds both past and present and for the future to come. You probably cannot handle the idea of setting yourself up against the Worlds' powerful criminal gangs and you seem to wish to delude yourselves with television versions of reality.
If so, there is no point in spending time with you because it indicates you have no desire to learn the facts of life, but wish to have fantasies spoon fed to you by the very worst criminal elements on Earth rather than fight for the truely righteous things in life.
I already have presented such URLs as http://www.FAEM.com and if you do not like what they say because you are too lazy to substantiate their charges on your own, than why waste time complaining about it? If your concious can't make you do the right things, other people certainly can't!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:22
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

I have a very active curiosity so I study a lot of different things. My sources are all of the above...books, online, talking with other people... and any other source that I can find information.
I do a lot of thought experiments. In order to do so I need to understand the basic principles behind what I'm trying to understand...so I find out as much as I can about what it is that I'm interested in.

A silly example: I was curious about how hydraulic motors work...so I found as much information on hydraulics and hydraulic motors as I could...I studied hydraulic theory and mathmatical equations, materials and material properties, hydraulic physics, ...that kind of stuff. When I was done, I fully understood how and why hydraulic motors and pumps worked.

I do pretty much the same thing with anything I'm interested in, whether it be quantum mechanics and quantum theory, sturctural design theory, any kind of history (I'm a real history buff)... metaphysics...earth sciences...Just a whole bunch of differnt things.

I ask myself a lot of questions that will challenge my mind.

I'm curious though...why did you want to know?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:27
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Saturn...so I take it that you have no desire to take me on then?

Oh, by the way, I don't usually watch television and rarely to television news/propaganda. I have many, many, many other sources of intelligent information.

You're just not that sure of your convictions or righteousness then?

WOW! I'm really rather disappointed. I was looking forward to a spirited discussion.

You big chicken...

[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:45
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Saturn,
Ok...I just went to the site you posted above. I've seen a lot of sites like that already and I've read a lot of literature like that. Is THAT your source on information and inspiration? Surely you're kidding. If that is the case, you have no right to talk about people being spoon fed lies and dis-information. Sites like that spew nothing but white trash ignorance. THAT, sir, is a fact. Have you spent even a moment doing any other independent study or are you just blindly believing the brainwashing and hatred that sites like that impose on others?

WOW! Maybe I was wrong about you. Perhaps you really ARE as ignorant as you let on? I'm not making that as a statement of fact, just one of simple interrogatory.

Is that IT then? No further discussion?

I hope not.


[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-10-26, 12:51
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....



If you want to debate with me in a serious adult way, you'll first have read the books "White Power" and/or "And Now the World" by George L. Rockwell, availible as a free online read at http://www4.stormfront.org/posterity
After that, read the copy they have of Mein Kampf. Its a 1934 English translation. It was translated before "Hate Germany" made it big in the West so it doesnt have any bullshit footnotes about maniacal German peddle-powered brain-bashing machines. Since Hitler was maniac I'm SUUUUUUUURE you'll be proven correct by his book. After that download and research the claims found in the book "Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog" at http://www.holywesternempire.org

After a couple months of reading and research you may be able to refute me.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:07
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

quote:
Originally posted by Ursus:
I have a very active curiosity so I study a lot of different things. My sources are all of the above...books, online, talking with other people... and any other source that I can find information.
I do a lot of thought experiments. In order to do so I need to understand the basic principles behind what I'm trying to understand...so I find out as much as I can about what it is that I'm interested in.

A silly example: I was curious about how hydraulic motors work...so I found as much information on hydraulics and hydraulic motors as I could...I studied hydraulic theory and mathmatical equations, materials and material properties, hydraulic physics, ...that kind of stuff. When I was done, I fully understood how and why hydraulic motors and pumps worked.

I do pretty much the same thing with anything I'm interested in, whether it be quantum mechanics and quantum theory, sturctural design theory, any kind of history (I'm a real history buff)... metaphysics...earth sciences...Just a whole bunch of differnt things.

I ask myself a lot of questions that will challenge my mind.

I'm curious though...why did you want to know?




Brilliant, if your female, will you marry me?
SATURN, there all propaganda, oppinioniated not factual. Your like a christian quoting the bible.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:18
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

*sniff*
*sniff*

I smell a Brent.

Somebody break out the mallet and the stakes made of wolfsbane.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:44
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
I take it that Brent was not one of your favorite people here?
Tell me about him!

 #11 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:56
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Um...Saturn...I've already those books. You seem to forget that I've been at this for 32 years...
This stuff is nothing new to me.

Do you have any other books that you'd like me to read?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-26, 13:59
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

If you look-up 'complete dipshit' in the dictionary, next to it will be: *See Brent*

Look up any of his old posts, it doesn't matter which one, they were all incompetent drivel.

He was a first class moron that wanted to be Stalin's gay lover. Be glad he isn't here anymore.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-26, 14:14
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Saturn, I'll read any other books you'd care to mention if you'll read some of the books that I've read...
Deal?
You might want to start out with some of these:

U.S. Policy on Jerusalem
Book by Yossi Feintuch; Greenwood Press, 1987
Subjects: Israel--Foreign Relations--United States, United States--Foreign Relations--Israel, United States--Foreign Relations--1945-1989, Jerusalem--International Status

Race and Nationality as Factors in American Life
Book by Henry Pratt Fairchild; Ronald Press Co., 1947
Subjects: United States--Race Relations, United States--Nationality

The Life and Literature of the Ancient Hebrews
Book by Lyman Abbott; Houghton Mifflin & Company, 1901
Subjects: Jews--History, Hebrew Literature, Bible--O.T--Criticism, Interpretation, Etc

The Slave's Narrative
Book by Charles T. Davis, Henry Louis Gates; Oxford University Press, 1990
Subjects: Autobiography

These books can be found online at:
http://www.questia.com/
It costs $20/mo or $120/yr to subscribe to that site.

[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-10-26, 14:17
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Mr. Dominator,
To whom were you referring?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-26, 16:17
man who love 420 man who love 420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

U 2 simple have a doifferent look on the world.
Saturnrocketx you seem to have a very deep view into your train of thought. I'M i correct when i say u have done drugs that gave u a chance to into your train of thought(acid,mescaline,peyote and other phycoactives) Or ur just fucking with usand u just have too much time on your hand
And Ursus your putting too much effort to find out why he is like this.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-26, 19:21
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

quote:
Originally posted by Ursus:
Mr. Dominator,
To whom were you referring?



quote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
I take it that Brent was not one of your favorite people here?
Tell me about him! [/B]
 #17 
Old 2002-10-26, 19:40
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Ive read a few of the posts on this thread and see some pretty daft things said about Hiler and Saturn. Now Im no neo nazi Im not racist I hate you all equally! But to really understand Hitler you should read Mein Kampf (My Struggle). If I or anybody other than the man he turned out to be wrote it we would win the booker prize, The book has some parts that can only be described as genius he had a vision of the world and tried to make that vision a reality. Unfortunatly he surrounded himself with a lot of nasty people and people that told him how God like he was and pretty soon after he started to believe in his own hype and did turn into a bit of a menace. However in Saturns case and many like him they have twisted the views of Hitler and others like him Blacks do the same with Martin Luther and Malcom X etc to suit their own anti jew anti white anti black etc manifestos and in doing so give these men bad names some do deserve them agian I am not defending Hitler or anyone like him. I live in Ireland and have to listen to assholes every day talking about how we should hate the British cos our forefathers fought a war against them again they twist Michael Collins and the likes words to suit their anti brit campaign when the whole point is supposed to be a United Ireland not an anti british Ireland. Hitler wanted an Ayrian race not neccessarily to exterminate all other races I mean he would be hanging himself out to dry if he was (Black hair not blonde etc) And people like Saturn do I believe get off on the shock value of what they say cos noone can really believe that the Holocaust didnt happen like most neo nazis claim for effect or when they say theyd love to kill all the niggers etc If given the chane there would only be a minority group of deranged individuals who could actually step up and pull the trigger. They go on about White power when not 40 years ago if you walked into a bar in America or Britain you could see a sign up saying "NO BLACKS NO DOGS NO IRISH" Now Irish people are white and ahuge percentage of americans have Irish roots and some of the guys who wrote the signs would have Irish blood but it was just about who to hate at the time and its the same now, its all about whoo can we hate today. Most likely a minority that cant defend themselves. If Texas or California was to decide to ban all people with Saturns views theyd not become anti White or Black theyd become Anti Texan Anti Californian.
He also Im sure gets off on the fact he has people on totse confronting him over his views cos it gives him attention and he also gets to plug FAEM on every post defending himself. Which by the way looks like its run by a bunch of 10 yr olds running around in Daddys Klan outfit.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:05
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Is it possible that Saturn is Brent in disguise?
Hmmm, wouldn't suprise me too much.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:29
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Is that really the best you can do Saturn, is to spout nonsense, and tell us how the jew is keeping you in a trailer park and how the jew wouldn't let you graduate high school, and how the jew keeps you down despite other people succeeding? Is that your problem, you have been kept down your whole life and no one will let you do what you were really meant to do?

Or are you just a whiny, racist jackass without the brains or ambition to make it in life?

Gee, I wonder which is more likely: a worldwide conspiracy to keep you down, or that you haven't been able to put three intelligent ideas together since you started talking?

J.C. Stanton
 #20 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:33
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

This reminds me of my E-FED days.

hey why are you all laughing?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:48
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

quote:
Originally posted by J.C. Stanton:
Flub blub glub blub fub... Shoes.

J.C. Stanton



 #22 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:53
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

Hitler was right, he was not an egomaniac and the people he surrounded himself with were some of the very best of Germany. They did not ego boost him they worked with him.
I'm sorry the Brent person left because he obviously put a lot of people who needed it in their places.

Ursus if you have already read "White Power" "And Now the World", and you still don't get it, you never will. You obviously need to "get" something first to get the books. You are not evolved enough at the moment, which is not the same as calling someone stupid in this sense, merely not far enough in the right direction.
Perhaps it's your generation.

I am not a druggie besides my cigarettes.

Mackofett you seem like you have a lot of integrity so it comes to my mind that you should give the BNP a second look if you haven't already- http://www.bnp.org.uk

 #23 
Old 2002-10-26, 22:00
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
I saw Boy Frum Brazil and Amer'can Histree X a'yun den I got me uh M16 a'yun den I shot me sum a dem damn niggers. Now ye go on and doncha go watchin' ye jew-lovin' tv shows cuz dey ain't nuttin' but anti-racist propy-ganda.


 #24 
Old 2002-10-26, 22:16
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

If Brent left it's because he was exposed as the retard he was.

You are doing a wonderful job of exposing yourself, so I guess there is no need for that.

J.C. Stanton
 #25 
Old 2002-10-26, 22:29
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: A Challenge to saturnrocketx....

the sites you gave saturn. i think i might submit them to awful link of the day at somethingawful. one was just completly unorganized and the other had some lame music oh and those animated torches= big eye sores.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics