|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-22, 21:53
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I need logo's,sticker ideas
I'm starting an online community of 'underground' rock bands and we'll be selling different merchandise, such as stickers and cd's and other junk. I'm lazy- so I need some ideas for logos/stickers. Preferably something unique and cool/immature/funny/witty. I've came up with a few already, such as "Vote Yes To Legalize Knowledge". The slogans need to be relativly short.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-23, 03:01
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need logo's,sticker ideas
If you wanna rip someone's ideas, go to http://www.unamerican.com <---edit:wrong adress
[This message has been edited by bribble13 (edited 10-23-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-10-23, 03:08
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I need logo's,sticker ideas
quote: Originally posted by bribble13: If you wanna rip someone's ideas, go to http://www.unamerican.com <---edit:wrong adress
[This message has been edited by bribble13 (edited 10-23-2002).]
You're kidding me...Ohh- shit I just saw the edit, I went to http://www.anti-american.com. Haha, someone check that out. [This message has been edited by TheSell0ut (edited 10-23-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|