|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-22, 06:35
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Two parts, (1) the incident that happened tonight, (2) something that i'm not sure if it is related but need any input as to if there is any signifigance behind the symbol and it's placement, etc.
Please read thru the story to the end...
After getting off work tonight, I went out with a few coworkers for a couple of drinks at the local bar at approximately 1:30AM (EST). I only had a couple, espically since it was a few minutes from last call by the time we got there. They wanted to go out to dennys but i decided to call it a night. I made my way to bank of america in which i did my nightly deposits. Eveything was fine, i'm always espically alert when going to the bank, even more so at this time of night (approximately 2:15AM). Down the street there is a Circle K (convienant store), where I stopped off to pick up some smokes.
When I arrived I noticed the clerk inside and a middle aged man outside his car in the parking lot. He was middle aged, glasses, spanish or mid eastern, 5'11" ish and a little chubby. He was washing his windows on his four door style import. His car was really dirty.
I parked next to his car, entered, bought my cigarettes, tossed out some trash in the trash can up front, hopped in my car, took a minute or two to settle in and lit a cigarette before reversing out of the parking lot.
I noticed in my rear view mirror the man get in his car and pull out behind me. I took my usual route to my house, on the way there is sort of a blind turn (access route from the highway) which is a shortcut to my neighborhood. There is no thru traffic and therefore you cannot enter the highway from my nighborhood. I noticed the individual follow me up the ramp (from a good 10-15 car lenght distance) and swerve over to the access route (he almost went on the freeway by mistake) and follow me down.
From the moment he left the lot, I noted his headlights and I knew it was the same car. My street that I live on was coming up so instead i went straight.
This guy followed me thru multiple U-TURNS and all the way back to the point of origin (Circle K).
Although armed, not wanting to get into a confrontation I took him along a street where there is a hill. Gained some distance quickly (at the point i was over the hill a car behind me could not see over, most importantly see me). I speed up even more, killed my lights and dipped on a sidestreet.
I lost him.
I went back to the Circle K and asked the attendant if he knew the guy. The attendant responded, "yes this is a regular customer." I then told him what happened and said "keep a eye on him"
What is freaking me out as well is over the past couple weeks while at work someone has been drawing (apperantly with their fingers) a astrik or star-like symbol on my car while it's parked there, on the windows. First time on my sunroof and just TONIGHT on my driver's side rear window. My vehicle is a 91' Acura Integra LS, if that gives you a picture.
IS THERE any significance behind this?
I'm willing to say the drawing on my car and tonight's incident are not related, probabaly some molester looking for a piece of ass. But I cannot be completely sure of it. I was dressed rather youth-full looking. I'm twenty four years old (as of this wednessday) but I could pass for 17-18 easily.
Any input would be appreciated
REASONS LIKE THIS IS WHY I HAVE A CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT AND CARRY A GUN ON A REGULAR BASIS
FUCKK being a victim!
|
|
#2
 2002-10-22, 07:35
|
bribble13 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
my first response when i seen the topic line was:"And the first thing you did was come on totse?" but no i read the first post and that sounds like some really freaky shit. i think you should ring up the police (telephone by normal number, not 911) explain your situation to them. then take a holiday and get your house under surveilance while your gone, if anyone comes to your house or does anything to your car then you know how deep you're in.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-22, 07:41
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Oh please. He's a fucking Mexican who needs to be shot and you let him get away so another White person can be his victim, another White person who probably isn't armed. You should have just shot him!
|
|
#4
 2002-10-22, 07:46
|
Raf_the_Penguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
freaky ass shit.... yeah, call the cops or something, only other alternative is to approach him in a well lit place with yer pistol in ya pocket n ask him what his fuckin problem is (prefferably with 5 or 6 mates backin you up, heheheh) if he is some dodgy ass pedophile, he'll think twice of messin with ya if you show your willing and ABLE to defend yourself..
|
|
#5
 2002-10-22, 08:17
|
|
Regular
|
|
the happy land of australia
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
you don't get the same advice on totse as you used to. pity.
yove got the die hard racist, some little punk kid, and the paranoid.
i would call it nothing personally.
"(apperantly with their fingers)" ewwwwwwwwww, i just got that.
id say its nothing, or very little. probably someone whos bored, maybe a serial nutcase, but its hard to see them latching on to a 24yo man. bit too much of a challenge.
maybe you just looked an easy target for whatever and he decided to pursue.
i have to say that you handled yourself well though. you take a weapon to the pub though? seems a bit over the top. i don't know what type of pubs you go to though.
there is perfectly normal explination for the signs though. consider this, kids walking to school, and two meet near your car, and one gets there early, likes the symbol and draws it on your car. he does this often because he is usually early. maybe its a satanic car-park meter checker. insted of chalking the tires he does pentagrams on the windows.
maybe a disgruntled co worker, or some kid who is getting 'revenge'.
either way, i doubt its something to get overly concerned about, if its being happening for a while and nothing has come of it, then nothing probably will.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-22, 08:30
|
Jadedfool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
on the more paranoid side of things, you may be getting cased. The drawing on your car is a way for whomever they're working with to identify which vehicle your driving in. Stuff like this isn't uncommon in san francisco as far as diamond merchants are concerned, if I were you I'd definitely inform the place where you're working about this, just to give them the heads up so that they're a little more vigilant about things. Other than that, theres nothing that you really can do. Try to grab the plates of any other cars that you seem to think are following you, if it happens two or three more times you should definitely inform the police. Don't let them know that you're packing, unless it's too late, in which case see if you can stash away some extra firepower so that you can throw off the balance of any plans they may have.
thats about all I can recommend, be careful...
|
|
#7
 2002-10-22, 11:21
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I have been followed whilst in a friends car all night - it was really scary and we were driving through the middle of no where.
It was strange, i would watch yourself and maybe rig a camera on the car or overlooking the car and catch whos doing it.
Peace Renegeade,
|
|
#8
 2002-10-22, 14:38
|
ISwatYarn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
If the guy is a regular at Circle K, have the clerk write down his licence plate number. Take it to the police and go from there.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-22, 15:27
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Do you work with valuble stuff? Anything that anyone would be interested in stealing? Any reason someone would have hired a PI to keep an eye on you?
|
|
#10
 2002-10-22, 15:28
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Oh, and if this guy knows enough about you to be interested in following you, he may know that you are armed most of the time, and be prepared.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-22, 15:40
|
ridemypony 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I know that Circle K, if I were you I would stop going there, there seems to be a lot of weird people in that area. My sister lives in Beacon Groves right across from there, I spent a few months living with her, and was suprised how many strange people like the one you described live in that part of Palm Harbor, it is a pretty nice area actually. The guy was not able to find out where you live right? Then what the heck, keep going back to the CK until you seem him again. Stay away from gas stations with car washes (like the Texaco by Denny's) as he obviously enjoys a dirty car. Maybe ask the CK guy when he comes around. Next time you see him, wait for HIM to leave and follow him around, assuming you have a car that could out run him. If need be, get onto the Suncoast Pkwy and gun it. My guess is he is just mentally hadicapped and thinks he is James Bond. Or maybe he loves poop too? Maybe he's looking for a friend? Heh, heh, heh...
|
|
#12
 2002-10-22, 17:06
|
emerikan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
well, now i guess we know where trog's been.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-22, 18:24
|
ShadowFist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Damn, that sounds scary as a mother-bitch. If I were you i would have capped his ass.
-ShadowFist
|
|
#14
 2002-10-22, 18:31
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
You're pretty paranoid aren't you? Maybe it was a member of the Islamic Mafia.
|
|
#15
 2002-10-22, 19:41
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I'm willing to say the two incidents are not connected. And the individual that followed me last night was probabaly just a molester. I think i've seen his picture on the DOC (department of corrections) website, heh. Although all the molesters look the same, heh. quote: i think you should ring up the police (telephone by normal number, not 911) explain your situation to them.
I really wouldn't have been able to provide any information. And after all the individual didn't commit a crime, yet. Obviously I ran into some disturbed person last night, probabaly a homo kiddie raper that wanted a piece of ass. quote: paranoid
Sure I am... it's better to over react than under react. "oh mister bad guy, just please don't hurt me." Shit man.. my .40S&W kept me cool and calm throughout the whole situation. quote: you take a weapon to the pub though?
Although my permit doesn't allow me to take my concealed firearm into a "pub" or bar, I still do. I would be sick if someone broke into my car, maybe for my cd player and also pocketed a nice gun. The safest place for my gun, is on me. Plus I wasn't planning on getting fucked up, heh. Just a quick drink some conversation, then I was on my way. ridemypony!!! damn i didn't realize we had another member here from pinallas county. Welcome!
|
|
#16
 2002-10-22, 19:42
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I still want to find out who has been drawing that shit on my car window and more importantly why.
|
|
#17
 2002-10-22, 20:05
|
svc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
to note from above, i'm happy to know i'm not alone in this shithole state..
and to the situation, i would've lead the following car somewhere unmentioned.. and settled it right there.
set up a camera on the dash, and record who's writing on the car.
|
|
#18
 2002-10-22, 20:29
|
tinyrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
man that's crazy, ive got a messed up experience like that to share. once i decided to play a practical joke on one of my best friend's. i road over to his house (out in the sticks) and i grabbed his garbage cans and moved them like 4 miles up the road, he doesnt have a car so its just plain mean. well i was cracking up on the way back when this fucking old as truck comes out of no where slams on his brakes and blocks the entire road. i was like oh shit! this was one of the scariest looking mother fuckers in the world. (looked kinda like a vietnam vet mr larson from happy gilmore) anywas he jumps out of his car with a fucking shotgun and screams "WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN CANS BOY?!?" i almost shit my pants. i was like ill go get em. i went back and he followed me the whole way, i got out of the car and loaded the cans back in. a car and another trucked pulled up, they were all working together all fucking rednecks. i road back to my friends house and dropped the cans off as the followed me the whole way. then the dude was like now you are coming over to my house and im calling the cops. (thats when shit went crazy, i know better than to go in some fucked up child molesting redneck's house. he could possibly shoot me for being on his property and make up any damn story) anyways i told the fucking grizzley redneck with a shot gun that "there is no goddamn way im going in your fucking house." he then reaches in my truck starts going for my keys and shuts the car off. he almost got the keys from me but i got em back in there, started it up and cut right directly into someones yard! i drove through about five yards until i was behind the three cars. (bare in mind i was only 16 at the time, and had barely been driving at all) i got back on the main rd and fucking floored my 92 dodge dakota! (pos) i got it to about 95 and looked back and saw two of them gaining on me! ahead there was a pretty busy road with a stop sign and i had to stop. i slammed on the brakes and the second i did they fucking jetted past me slammed on their brakes and cut me off! i finally said fuck it.slammed on the gas and rammed the back guys car into the other's truck. i threw it back in reverse and flew past them! i made it all the way home without seeing them. later that night i had two state troopers pounding on my door. i was turned in for a hit and run! i was so fucking pissed at that redneck. i explained my story to them and managed to not get arrested. (it turned out the guy was just some crazy fucking neighbor who was in fact in nam) this is where the weird shit happened... the date of this shit was 9 - 10 - 01 a day before you know what, and as the redneck was grabbing for my keys he managed to brake my keychain. my awesome keychain sent from a friend in new york was a picture of the twin towers! the next day he died (heart attack)and so did a lot of other people. pretty damn crazy huh? (or am i just a nerd?)
|
|
#19
 2002-10-22, 23:20
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
The one time I was followed that actually bothered me was after a party one night around one in the morning, van was following me, slowed when i did, took all teh same turns as me including a couple u turns, this had me scared so I punched it to the nearest trail, droped it into 4x4 and booted it up the mountain and took it home, one of the many reasons I love my jeep
|
|
#20
 2002-10-22, 23:47
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Fuck, if I was carerying a gun I woulda stopped the car, waited for him to stop behind me, and then just have started pulling the trigger.
But then again Im a bit nuts I guess
|
|
#21
 2002-10-23, 00:02
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Damn, that seems almost fake but knowing Poopy I trust him on this, But ya if ya see the guy again try to get his plate, and call the cops and give them a lil info, and if ya get killed for some reason ya still got some info on the fucker.
And damn almost every other reply to this seems to be written by a "little punk kid" so nicly put it by RAOVQ, I bet any of you lil kids were in the situation would be shittening yourself while you hoped out of your car and then drop the gun and it shoots you up the ass.
-Chibi
|
|
#22
 2002-10-23, 03:14
|
ridemypony 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
Thanks Poop. Svc, I hear you, I do like Florida in November though. It is cooling down to around 80 deg, 68 deg at night. I can dig that when a lot of people I know are running from their car to work, car to home, etc. trying to avoid the 13 deg temps and bone-chilling wind chill. Heh, heh, heh. Yeah, I'll think of you suckers while I'm sitting on my patio in shorts reading at night, 72 degrees out drinking a pina' colada. Snow? Jackets? Frozen pipes, car, head, etc? Those are for suckers... Heh, heh, heh... p.s. Poop, I drove by that circle k tonite and looked for the enemy car, no luck, I'll keep it up bro...
|
|
#23
 2002-10-23, 05:29
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I don't know what I would have done, I shouldnt act like shooting people is so simple. But really guns exist because there are dangerous predators around, and their purpose is to end the lives of predators. They are not to make you feel safe or powerful, but to kill. And that is why you never let anyone know you have a gun because the cops don't want anyone else to have the power of god besides their own corrupt useless selves.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-23, 13:56
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
I think you definitely have something to be concerned about, there could be nothing in this but then again there could be, and I am leaning towards there being something in it. At the end of the day like I am sure you know you are better safe than sorry, this guy seems to be someone you should be very cautious and suspicious of. The likelihood is him following you was an isolated incident but this is not a definite he could be stalking you with intent to rob you or kill you etc. Don�t take the chance, be vigilant take yourself seriously and don�t think your being paranoid you have good reason. Pay attention to your surroundings and look out for the guy or his car. Also don�t drive home if you think he is following you again, the last thing you need is this piece of shit finding out where you live, and then you really will be fucked if he has hostile intent towards you. Like you say keep carrying you gun and if you see him again approach him cautiously don�t mention you saw him following you and make some bullshit conversation, to find out more about him. You could also follow him to see where this fuck resides. Or you could do the opposite approach him with your killer look (the one you show people when you want them to know you can and will fuck them up if they mess with you, 99% of the time for me this forces the other person to back down) and ask him what the fuck he was playing at, and warn him off doing that shit again if he gets hostile phone the police obviously if he pulls a weapon blow his foreign ass back to the shit hole he belongs in. At the same time though I think I should stress you walking around a little worried about being attacked etc and armed at the same time is dangerous for you and other innocent people so be carefull you don�t literally jump the gun and do something stupid.
Viper
|
|
#25
 2002-10-23, 16:16
|
farwah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Just had a scary experiance tonight... NEED YOUR INPUT!!!
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop:
probabaly some molester looking for a piece of ass. But I cannot be completely sure of it. I was dressed rather youth-full looking. I'm twenty four years old (as of this wednessday) but I could pass for 17-18 easily.
Any input would be appreciated
[![/B]
sounds sketchy! but wat i am curious about is why would u think he is proabably a molester?! what about the events or the person, or your experiences makes u think he is a molester? otherwise i would have called the cops already.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|