About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 05:26
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Blarg

I think I'm under some sick hypnosis trick and I'm on the center stage. I swear I can see the tigers jumping through the flaming hoops in my peripherial vision.

My conciousness is moving like a numb limb that you know is there, but can't feel in any substantial way. All these conversations I'm hearing seem to be coming from my own head and speaking in my own voice, despite that I can see their lips flapping from their faces like the foreskin of some hideously beastial cock. Black and green like something I've never seen and I think they're going to fly off their faces and spray through me like fleshy bullets.

The audience is screaming for more and more, and I can see my hair is falling out, strand by strand and are hitting the linoleum with these incredible sonic boom blasts. Punk rock beat chatter teeth and my toes are sinking through my leather soles. I want to scream for them to shut - up because they're saying something to me, from me, at me, inside me and it's something I've heard before. Over and over. The same conversation. The same place, might as well be here. Could be anywhere. But, it's the same words saying the same things, like a memory echo.

Can somebody please remove the knife which has lodged it'self in my stomach? Can someone please charm this serpent? Can someone draw the good card? Can you just shut up for one minute? Lets have a drink and commemorate the night, repeated, commericial, drone, Hollywood, tuper ware party valley, LA Hidden Hills, and brand new nothing at all.

Bubbles in the tiles - the warped wood whispers prophecies, I strain to hear but because there is this conversation trickling out from the back room - down the hall. And she's crying. No. Not again, with blood in her blood and dirt in her nails and teeth gnashing at the sight of pity with a ferocious hunger and I can hear his comfort which is so genuine it's comical, swiftly removed. It was all a joke to begin with.

I'm watching it happen all over again. Why can't you hear me scream. My eyes are rolling into the back of my head. I think I'll just sit here with my skin crawling all over my self. Shake away. Shake it away. I'm so tired of the same old poetry and the same jokes. The same wise cracks, clothesing shops, topics of conversation, debates, books, haunts. The same color lipstick, same hair cut, same old phoney smile. Same clubs, same cuts, same drugs, same old losers.

It's all happening again and I can't stop myself.

It's so stupid. I think I'll go to bed now.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:18
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

You type so well for being drunk

Wow, your eloquence is unmatched, like your imagination.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:49
ytrewq ytrewq is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

artfag
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 08:21
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

i didn't think they were releasing this game till x-mas 2003?!?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 14:05
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Blarg

You keep showering us with your delightfully deranged prose, Lost. When's the book coming out?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 14:52
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

quote:
Originally posted by ytrewq:
artfag


exactly
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 15:31
shoestring shoestring is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

nimrod
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 15:50
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Well, ok...
Hmmmmmm... I think the imagery is portrayed in a clear but somewhat disjointed way. Perhaps you might want to consider letting the reader in on your inner secret before you begin on your imaginary journey. It might coalesce a little easier that way. Also, the ending is difficult to understand. Consider another ending. In general, I think this is a well written trip into fantasy. I'll give you a grade of B- for it.

Oh, one other thing... you might want to think about renewing the perscription for your meds... It isn't good to run out of them like you have.

[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:02
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Actually in my opinion Ursus, I actually think Lost is one of the most together people I have had the pleasure to talk to here...I find your post a little strange actually...Is that suppose to be humour or are you a school teacher or something...
 #10 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:49
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Blarg

Hm. I scarcely remember writing this.

Generally I write these splurges during black outs. I remember having a bad anxiety attack last night and cured myself. But, I don't remember much writing.

As for putting a book together, I keep forgetting to compile these rants.

What good would is do anyways? It would be a collection of discombobulated ravings without any plot or reason.

If I ever figure out a point to anything, may be I'll write a book.

But, thanks for the grade, Mr. Teacher Man and thanks for the compliments all you.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:24
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

lol...no.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:21
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Fanta!, Fanta!, Don't you wanna Fanta, Fanta?

LostCause Forever! Go Giants!
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 08:59
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

quote:
Originally posted by stormybaka:
Actually in my opinion Ursus, I actually think Lost is one of the most together people I have had the pleasure to talk to here...I find your post a little strange actually...Is that suppose to be humour or are you a school teacher or something...


OMG! Of course it was humor! DRY humor, mind you, but humor nonetheless. And after reading what Lost posted you think MY post was strange? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
I'm sorry. That struck me as funny.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-22, 09:16
skalez skalez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Woah, you said blarg. Go here to understand my curiousity. www.adventuresofog.cjb.net and watch all the eps, some are quite dumb, but they are still funny.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

It's just love...
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Blarg

Ohh....That's what I was smelling...

[I knew I had to be wrong this time; thank (insert your deity here) that I was. The implications to the world in general, an Peru specifically doesn't even warrant deep consideration. Now, maybe, the banks will open again and I will finally locate some Blue Cheese chip dip - unseen in these parts since '92. And then we fiesta!]


 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:58
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

I smell peepee... I live in San Francisco.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 06:08
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Ursus: , have been here quite a while now and compared to some of the stuff I have red prior to this.......So yes this ironically is close to normal, whatever normal is considered to be...
 #19 
Old 2002-10-24, 06:45
UbiloZ UbiloZ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

Normal.....Hahahaaha
 #20 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:00
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

quote:
Originally posted by stormybaka:
Ursus: , have been here quite a while now and compared to some of the stuff I have red prior to this.......So yes this ironically is close to normal, whatever normal is considered to be...


Um...sorry, but maybe I'm just being dense here, but, I don't understand what you are saying here... Would you mind giving this another go?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:03
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

I think it's a great little piece of random chain of thought poetry, good imagery, it puts me in a wierd frame of mind when I read it. B+
 #22 
Old 2002-10-25, 05:40
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Blarg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics