About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:55
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default pepsi or coke?

which one do you like? me pepsi
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:58
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

RC Cola reigns supreme!!!
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:59
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

nah pepsi's better
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:09
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Pepsi's too filling for my taste! Anyone here drink American Fare Cola(K-Mart Cola)???
When I'm feelin Jew, I'll buy it.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:21
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

sprite
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:49
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

i prefer Coke over Pepsi but neither is my favorite.

7-up, Root Beer(barqs especially), Dr. Pepper, and then Coke.

But for the fountain drinks, dr pepper, root beer, then more dr. pepper------its the next drink craze (or not)
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:57
xXDH2KXx xXDH2KXx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

PEPSI IS THE BEST
COKE sucks donkey testicles
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:06
nihon_dude nihon_dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

PEPSI all the way!
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:09
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Pepsi is the best!!!!!!! Coca cola sucks ass!
 #10 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:10
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Pepsi rox!
Coke sux! (even though i drink it anyway when there's no pepsi around)
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:23
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

mountain dew is good
 #12 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:25
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

i bet moutain dew is made w/ Palmolive (soap)
 #13 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:26
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Vanilla Coke and Mt Dew are my two favorites, as far as colas go, I hate them.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:27
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Coke-a-cola, always
 #15 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:44
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

When it comes to your basic colas, I prefer Pepsi. That's a dangerous thing to admit here in Atlanta, home of Coke.

I usually go for Mountain Dew or Sprite, though.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:52
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

I bat for both sides.
Swing each way.
*insert another innuendo here*
In other words I enjoy both Pepsi and Coke, but I enjoy generic lime drinks as well- as part of my 'grunge' look.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:07
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Coke.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:09
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Pepsi is for rug munchers (rats).
No grunger would be caught dead with "generic" pop.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:12
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

BTW, "lordofyourbob" or whatever, why do you keep posting the same thing? Dork. Also, don't feel the need to post some inane rejoinder every time someone else posts. Myself, I am trying to be like my hero and post three times when one post will do.
Heh, heh, heh...
 #20 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:25
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

coke is the best soda on earth, pepsi is a satanic product and tastes horrible, only 1 soda better than coke, VANILLA COKE! pepsi blue is the grossest thing ive ever tasted
 #21 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:41
SixmanGenghisKa SixmanGenghisKa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Coke is better, and pepsi's taste isnt bad, just despite the fact they copy coca cola, btw pepsi's twist, which is consider as their "new" product, not very new but it's worst than vanilla coke, vanilla coke owns
 #22 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:40
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

TAB.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:01
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Dr Pepper
 #24 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:47
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

COCA COLA!!! PEPSI is just too damn sweet, at least it seems that way for me.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:53
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

faygo cola is the best, its not bland like coke and is less syrupy than pepsi
 #26 
Old 2002-10-21, 04:58
Shonkman Shonkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

CRYSTAL PEPSI when they had it.........but pepsi overall.........
 #27 
Old 2002-10-21, 05:02
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Coke

the original & not Vanilla or diet or any other crap.

Pepsi sucks

croc
 #28 
Old 2002-10-21, 12:11
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

IRN-BRU!! made fae girders!
 #29 
Old 2002-10-21, 12:30
Jasper Jazz Jasper Jazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

This almost religious war between two corporation producing gazy sweet water (coke is 99% water and sugar) is illogical. It is insane to take part in a competition for which crap has the least bad taste. Coke and Pepsi creates a need by associating their brown?!? water with coolness and bullshit via advertising. 50% of Coca-Cola's fucki'n profit, YOUR money, goes into marketting, to make YOU addicted to their shit. You don't like a taste better than another, you get addicted to one. That's how the marketting works. And I think people participating on a board, on a website about shouting nationnal secrets and denonciating this kind of evil economy are intelligent enough to know that.

BTW I once was a Coca-Cola addict.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-21, 12:43
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Both coke and pepsi suck.
Sprite all the way.
 #31 
Old 2002-10-21, 15:00
stormybaka stormybaka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Finally got vanilla coke here the other day...hmmm! Vanilla coke...Must have!!!

Do you know coca cola/coke used to have cocaine in it?
 #32 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:11
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

I can't tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke, but I generally prefer coke. Why?
A) I happen to like the colour red more than Blue.
B) Coke doesn't have Britney Spears. I hate any company that has a pathetic little pop star as their mascot.
C) Pepsi directly bashes coke. on their commercials, they actually make fun of coca cola. quite blatantly. I don't find that fair IMO.

I generally don't care, cola is cola. RC cola is the Cheapest, though, So I usually get that.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:23
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

i don't really care to much about what soda i drink, but as for d best it hafta be pepsi twist.
i usually cant tell the difference between coke and pepsi, but pepsi is more available to me...
 #34 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:28
cocaloca cocaloca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

coke
 #35 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:02
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

coke rapes pepsi any day and vannila coke kicks pepsi blues ass with avengance

-ShadowFist
 #36 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:00
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

coke
 #37 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:07
EOhootieMOB EOhootieMOB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

BEER
 #38 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:41
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

i prefer PEPSI products over COKE any day

except when it comes to Mellow Yellow over Moutnain dew, i hate the dew, especially the red.

I prefer 7-up over pepsi, although 7-up is only distributed through pepsi and is a subsidiary of Dr.PEpper/7-up.

Dr Pepper rocks and has both Pepsi and Coke in ther pocket, althogh Mr. Pibb is pretty good. I do infact like Barq's Root Beer with cafeene over A&W, if Barq don't have the caffeene A&W is better tasting, and they have cream soda.

but for the most part i drink Arizona Teas, Sobes and Adreniline Rushes and Blue Ox. vitamins and caffeene is a lot better of hype buzz than caffeene alone.
 #39 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:44
Diseased Camel Diseased Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

coke in the original glass bottle
that or wiper fluid

--Camel



[This message has been edited by Diseased Camel (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #40 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:44
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

quote:
Originally posted by stormybaka:
Finally got vanilla coke here the other day...hmmm! Vanilla coke...Must have!!!

Do you know coca cola/coke used to have cocaine in it?


gittin cocain frum coke:
thiz is illegal so dont git cot!

take coke, mix in watrr and salt and bking soda, put in microwave and heat till it boils ten strrain thru a cofee filter and dry what is left on the cffee filter and let shit evaporate off it until al lis left is white powder- THIS IS PURE COCKAEN!
 #41 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:49
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

quote:
Originally posted by Nokutaan:
Both coke and pepsi suck.
Sprite all the way.



sprite is part of the Coca Cola company.
 #42 
Old 2002-10-22, 11:47
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

neither...

my teeth
 #43 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:17
OC40 OC40 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

kool-aid all the way!! i know what goes in it and it only costs like 30cents for 2 quarts of drink ether that or arizona iced tea ( the RX kind is the best )
 #44 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:21
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

I prefer Pepsi as a beverage, Coke is good as a food substitute though, I once hitchhiked 2800k on nothing but 2 600ml bottles of Coke, some Juicy Fruit gum, and a pack of Marlboros donated by a trucker from Boston.
 #45 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:37
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

The only reason people prefer coke to pepsi is cos tthe Coca Cola corporation invented Santa Claus as we know him. Pepsi seems to be the same in every country but Coke while beautiful in Ireland if you go to a shop selling imported coke from some backward country it tastes so bad and you can feel your teeth and intestine rooting as it seeps its way through your system.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:46
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

quote:
Originally posted by Mackofett:
...it tastes so bad and you can feel your teeth and intestine rooting as it seeps its way through your system.


Much like irish whiskey, which is why ye like it so much.
 #47 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:38
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

quote:
Originally posted by Shonkman:
CRYSTAL PEPSI when they had it.........but pepsi overall.........


holy fucking shit! i loved drinking that. it was so gimmicky it was good. wasn't there an urban legend that someone put a needle in them at a factory? or something like that?
 #48 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:44
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Coke All the way...
Vanilla Coke even Farther...
 #49 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

quote:
Originally posted by likuidsmoke:


Dr Pepper rocks and has both Pepsi and Coke in ther pocket, althogh Mr. Pibb is pretty good. I do infact like Barq's Root Beer with cafeene over A&W, if Barq don't have the caffeene A&W is better tasting, and they have cream soda.



I'm a rootbeer [and Sarsparilla] fanatic. The best I've had, hands down, is Henry Weinhards.

And they make something that I like even better than rootbeer [something I had not thought possible]: Orange Cream soda; tastes just like a 50/50 bar.

But then, one thing I like more than rootbeer is vanilla [you'd think I'd like cream soda, then. Well, I kinda do.

I didn't even know that cream soda was vanilla flavored until after high school! I was bitching to a friend about the lack of a vanilla soda. He looked at me like I was an idiot [no comment, thank you], and told me about cream soda.

So I went back and tried it again; I still wasn't thrilled with it.

The Orange Cream, though? Soda perfection.

Then again, orange and vanilla are my favorite combo [like lifesavers creams; orange cream. Years ago there were these lifesavers lollipops; they had an orange/vanilla swirl that was too sweet].


Once again; I digress....
 #50 
Old 2002-10-25, 02:36
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pepsi or coke?

Vanilla coke and sprite.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics