About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:45
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Urine test tomorrow

Tomorrow(10/21), I am taking a drug test for the Navy. I last smoked herbs 4 days ago. I am 125 lbs 5'10" w/ a fast metabolism. Is vinegar any good? I've been drinkin water & cranberry juice and takin niacin tablets. Any other ideas.

Peace, Love, & Elbow Grease;
KP
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:47
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

well i heard it could help to drink a shitload of water to eliminate THC from your body
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:12
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

the detectable half life of THC metabolites in the average human male is 3-5 days. that puts you right at half the THC you consumed 4 days ago. alcohol works better than water, i bet, but the best thing would be some cleaner you can pick up at your friendly neighborhood head shop.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:17
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

take some of anything like pepsi, eat some things of all kinds and take aspirin or tylenol or anything to screw up the results find a story to give them in case you'd have some trouble
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:18
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

quote:
Originally posted by dopeman420:
the detectable half life of THC metabolites in the average human male is 3-5 days. that puts you right at half the THC you consumed 4 days ago. alcohol works better than water, i bet, but the best thing would be some cleaner you can pick up at your friendly neighborhood head shop.


The head shops R closed at this time
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:20
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

My mom was also tellin me to tell them if they find out that I ate some brownies unknowingly laden w/ weed at a birthday party. Would that be a good excuse?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 07:03
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

I heard by drinking lots of water and sweating it out (sitting in hot tub, running, etc) can be helpful? If not atleast it's healthy.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-21, 09:41
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

Sounds like you could use some Rikodene (cough medicine)
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 14:30
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

They disqualified me b/c I was on Depakote at one time, so they assume I must not be suited for the military
Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to join the Navy. Then that asshole doctor crushed my dreams
 #10 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:18
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

If you smoked hash, grass or whatevever it can be traced back in a drug test 28 - 38 days also with the likes of vinegar or any of the other kind of diuretics they can be detected and if you have a high count for certain things theyll either think you have kdney or bladder problems or have been taking stuff to mask drugs, The only reliable way to get away with it is to use someone elses piss. Go to the drugs forum and you will see dozens of ideas for homemade contraptions (nothing more complicated than a condomn should do it) If you dont see anything there search on google for urine tests and youll get more ideas
If your not 100% sure tou can givre a clean dont tell them about brownies laced with dope cos that means your telling them you associate with cunts not only that use drugs but are nasty enough to spike someone with a medical coming up!!!! Just pull a sickie go to your family doctor and get a note and that will buy you some time otherwise the best you can hope for is the merchant navy. Also dont buy anything online like concentrated piss etc, they are all detectable now and if they suspect anything they can take blood an match it with your piss. I have to give a sample at least once a week and the only way to be sure is soeone elses heated to 92-102 (Body Temp) easily done with alighter and bottom of a can or straight from them to your contraption keep it close to your body and quick as you can give it to tester. Remember also they probably arent just testing for drugs they will want to see if you have STDs or other shit like that so dont get any ideas about warm water or that.
Hope it helps

[This message has been edited by Mackofett (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

quote:
Originally posted by Mackofett:
...The only reliable way to get away with it is to use someone elses piss...


I'm sorry but I beg to differ, though you're more right than most I've seen post.

I think that while it is getting harder to do, the dilute [i.e.: drink water, plus a lot of other steps I'm not going to say again].

Given the risk of detection in using someone elses urine, this is especially true.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:49
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

If you do it right there is no risk e.g yu are a male 22yrs old you ask a friend aged 20 - 25 and once it is at right temp the chance of getting caught is so slim.
I really do stand by this (Though I do admit other methods might be more effective but with has with a month long period they can detect from) cos Ive been dooing it for at least once a week at times five times for over a year now and the only way to be sure nothing can be detected is if you know for a fact there is nothing there at all.
Afterall It is your liver that processes or dilutes or whatever your system and it cant remove some thing faster than it is supposed to although youcan spped it slightly getting something that stays 28 days out in 4 is a bit ambitiuos but then a gain I dont claim to be an expert Im just going by personal experience So in some cases I have to say dilution could be 100% spot on just not all!
 #13 
Old 2002-10-25, 04:13
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Urine test tomorrow

I never doubted that it worked for you.

You must keep in mind, however, that you are lucky enough to have a situation where it is a viable option.

There are many places that watch you so closely that it's near impossible to do it - never mind the very risky [not to mention sick] methods involving the various ways of storing the urine in your bladder.

If you know what the circumstance is going to be, then go for it. If you don't know, I'd still go with the other method.

Because even a tiny chance that it will be one where you get caught is not worth it - in my opinion.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics