About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:21
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default What has happened...

...to personal honor?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:05
Suicidal Mongoose Suicidal Mongoose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

Its faded into the background, and so stopped being a consious part of our society. Its still there though- in the contract, the signiture and the charge of pergery. None of these would have been possible if people didn't (once) belive in personal honour.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:06
Nokutaan Nokutaan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

Personal honor? WTF is that?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:25
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

No one cares about that anymore beacuse the world has become a giant sphere full of wage-slaves and corprate demigods that everyone has forgoten about the rest of the world and just worships the dollar( or euro) and can't stop and look at themselves, but just look at the size of their wallet

-ShadowFist
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:38
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

It was sold, bought and raped willingly.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:45
Rammstein_luver69 Rammstein_luver69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

yeah ummm......wat is personal honor?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 21:01
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

That depends on what you mean by honor.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:40
username911 username911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What has happened...

Money money money go pay your taxes.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-21, 12:30
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: What has happened...

If somebody knowingly and deliberately insulted my parents, I would find him/her and beat his/her shit out until I get either an apology or a coroner's report...

If somebody raped my sister I would find him, shoot him in the genitals and leave him in the desert to die...

I will not rape, murder, lie to a brother or covet his wife/bitch...

I will honour every promise I make, and will try not to make idle statements I cannot back up...

I will attempt to treat all fellow human beings with, at the very least, my objective indifference...

...and I will do everything I can to pass these values onto my children

There is no honour but that which is in your head/heart
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics