About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:58
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default What if...

...your anus was able to talk. What would it say?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:25
Dante Graves Dante Graves is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

oh shit
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:33
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

Bill Burroughs writes about the guy with a talking ass in Naked Lunch. After the ass starts talking, it learns to eat. Then it argues that it is superior to the head because it's one hole that eats and shits and talks. It makes the guys mouth skin over so he can't talk eventually. Then after a while his eyes "go out."
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:12
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

It would say,
"Are you gonna pass that doobie or what."

[This message has been edited by 6C (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:22
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

DONT DROP THE SOAP, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT DROP THE SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!

-ShadowFist
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:32
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

Anyone ever masturbate to the morning news?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:25
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

It would probably say, "spread dem cheeks, boy, yer suffocatin' me" in a deep southern accent.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:57
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

It would say "Why havent you figured out that if you shove food up me then the fucking mouth will shit and i wont have to puke every god damn day."

Or to the gay mens ass... "Stick that thing in me one more time...."
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:07
Abomb Abomb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

1. 'I didn't eat corn.....'
2. 'Damnit i told u not to eat those mushrooms.....'
3. 'damnit my mouth stinks....i need a breathmint....'
 #10 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:22
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

"ok......

lat's clear some things:

First, I'm an Israeli - I'm sure you know from where I'm......what's ther big deal?!

Second, when i said: "If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people", I didn't mean people who post here, but the people behind this web-site - people like you mr. Stanton. I didn't mean to hurt/insult people at this board and for that I'm sorry. I guess I should have write it more clear.

Third, indeed in my country there is lot of hatred, but you can be sure there's a big difference between the image reflected on your TV and the reality. You don't know anything about me, but I sure red enough of the stuff displayed here by you and your team. Maybe you should re-examine some of that stuff and ask yourself how much you personally contributed to hatred/bigotry/incitement etc..."
 #11 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:25
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

Methinks this tree needs some pruning, I doubt saturnrocketx's post was meant to be here.
As for my anus, it would say "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MORE WHISKEY, DAMMIT MAN, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO ME"
 #12 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:27
Abomb Abomb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

lol here's another 1:
'Stop putting things into me it hurts!'
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:08
Thefatgoalie Thefatgoalie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

"why is my porpous in life to push shit out of my self"

"Dont use opiates, it's no fun for me."
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:27
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
Methinks this tree needs some pruning, I doubt saturnrocketx's post was meant to be here.
As for my anus, it would say "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MORE WHISKEY, DAMMIT MAN, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO ME"



He was saying the israeli guy is an asshole.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:10
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

quote:
Originally posted by SATURNROCKETX:
"ok......

lat's clear some things:

First, I'm an Israeli - I'm sure you know from where I'm......what's ther big deal?!

Second, when i said: "If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people", I didn't mean people who post here, but the people behind this web-site - people like you mr. Stanton. I didn't mean to hurt/insult people at this board and for that I'm sorry. I guess I should have write it more clear.

Third, indeed in my country there is lot of hatred, but you can be sure there's a big difference between the image reflected on your TV and the reality. You don't know anything about me, but I sure red enough of the stuff displayed here by you and your team. Maybe you should re-examine some of that stuff and ask yourself how much you personally contributed to hatred/bigotry/incitement etc..."



lol i get it i get it... hehee u clever bastard.

[This message has been edited by TheParkinator (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:26
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: What if...

saturnrocket has found a way to stop people arguing against him. post your reply in a random thread, and you win every time!

you might want to try and aim better next time, i think you missed.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 05:19
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

True. When an Italian-American on these boards was threatening me because of a misunderstanding, I was tempted to post "Come and get me" along with Dopeman's home address.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 10:12
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What if...

RAOVQ,
Saturns comment was actually rather witty. But then, I guess you would have had to be there before you could understand.
Ok, let me spell it out for you.

"What would someone's ass say it it could talk?" So Saturn used the words that another person posted that didn't sit well with him...
Do you understand now?
GOD! SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!


[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-20-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics