|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-19, 17:37
|
NAAGAL 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Things you hate the people do
And not in any specific orde, here are some thing speople do that piss me off.
1. The person who reminds the teacher that he/she forgot to collect the assignment.
2. The "yeahs" i call em. There the people who stay quiet in class and dont speak up. But then when somebody finally says something they agree with and wanted to say themselves but were to embarrassed to do so, they all merely say, "Yeah." You hear baout 5 yeahs from different spots and annoys the fuck outta me.
3. People who pretend to do drugs but when they get the chance to do them they say no its not cool.
Anymore people?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-19, 21:55
|
teNsiOn heAd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Things you hate the people do
yeah, what he said....  (anyways...) It's not really along the same lines, but I hate it when people eat with their mouth open and make that really annoying slapping noise. Ugh! It goes through me! I dislike people who try too hard to be 'individual'.... just like all their friends 
|
|
#3
 2002-10-19, 22:06
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Things you hate the people do
Everyone, most people are stupid so I dont waste my time.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-19, 22:31
|
culinaryoverlord 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Things you hate the people do
(1) people who honk their horns .0003 seconds after the light changes. (2) people who come into my restaurant 5 min before close and order shit that takes 15 min to prepare. (3) people who flame (4) peo.... ah fuck it why even start I would be here all day, I hate anybody doing anything. Cheers
|
|
#5
 2002-10-19, 22:32
|
|
|
Re: Things you hate the people do
The most annoying thing I hate is when friends I have not seen in a long time or people I just met call me on the phone and assume I have their number, so they dont leave a phone number on my voice mail.
I am famous for losing phone numbers and that gets everyone ticked off at me the next time we meet telling me "Dude why didnt you call?"
[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-19-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|