About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:13
Zaratustra Zaratustra is offline
Regular
 
Default The people behind this web-site should be jailed

If there was a law against hatred, incitement and bigotry, the people behind this site should have been jailed. If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:15
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Hey look at me, I'm a racist, I own this nigger.

--My new hero line. (catch phrase)

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:16
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Oh really?

Mr. I-don't-believe-in-free-speech!

Take your filthy fascism and shove it up your ass!
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:16
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

oh the man with one post is gonna change our minds

if you dont like this site wwhy did you make a name and why are you even here anyways
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:37
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

'If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people'

Your generalizing everyon here with that statement, so I could call you a bigot... But i wont, and I am not rascist, nor dangerous. What is the real reason you hate &totse?
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:07
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

How long did this asshole spend trawling through the web before finding this site and then sifting through it just so he could make his daft little comment.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:22
Dante Graves Dante Graves is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Fuck off asshole, I'm neither a bigot nor a racist. This is an ideas website. Meant for disucssions of everything. But you sir are an ass....
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:28
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:
you all are radical dangerous people.


And now you have all these radical dangerous people hating your narrow-minded, weak-willed ass... I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:44
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

On behalf of all the free radicals(carcinogens as well), go back to your home at jesushatessmut.com.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:46
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:
If there was a law against hatred, incitement and bigotry, the people behind this site should have been jailed. If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people.


what? what zara? oh yes you can kiss my ass you fascist pig!!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:48
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by NAAGAL:
oh the man with one post is gonna change our minds

if you dont like this site wwhy did you make a name and why are you even here anyways



maybe hes looking for affection or maybe his mother never hugged him enough when he was little?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:10
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Yeah, this website too!
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/highexplosives
 #13 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:11
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

if ignorance was a crime, and it should be, you sir, should be jailed. so fuck off.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:11
Suicidal Mongoose Suicidal Mongoose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed




[This message has been edited by Suicidal Mongoose (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:34
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

If there was a law against hatred and bigotry, surely you would be in jail as well. I know where you are from, and I know that hatred is all that is left there.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

J.C. Stanton
jcstanton at totse dot com
 #16 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:40
Dante Graves Dante Graves is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

figures fuck face didn't leave an e-mail address
 #17 
Old 2002-10-19, 19:58
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

oddly enough this is the first person that accauly posted something like this... Unless this is just tr0g, But this person just is an ignorant moron I just dont pay attenction to people like him/her.

-Chibi
 #18 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:03
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:
If there was a law against hatred, incitement and bigotry, the people behind this site should have been jailed. If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people.


psst, you must've read this yourself as well. huhu geddit? Ahem, anyway you are being the average stereotyping fuck. I'm neither radical nor dangerous, unless you count discussing loving older women in the S&A forum radical and *gasp* dangerous, in which case you should(at the risk of me getting personal)go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself anyways. Or you could pass the time tying to reach instead of coming here where I'm pretty sure you're not welcome. Have a nice day and don't ever come back.


 #19 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:08
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

In response to the original comment, you're right, there is no law against hatred, incitement, and bigotry. The government cannot tell you what to beleive or think, you leftist asshole. The same freedom of speech laws that allow the other people on this board to say what they want are the same ones that allow you to voice your opinoin on the quality of people who come here. Albeit incorrect.
Do you really want the government controlling what you are allowed to read, hear, see, and say even more? If you do there is a country that you may go to that is right up your alley, its a little nation by the name of China.

What are you fucking thinking?
 #20 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:13
Zaratustra Zaratustra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

[QUOTE]Originally posted by J.C. Stanton:
[B]If there was a law against hatred and bigotry, surely you would be in jail as well. I know where you are from, and I know that hatred is all that is left there.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

J.C. Stanton

-----------------------------------------

ok......

lat's clear some things:

First, I'm an Israeli - I'm sure you know from where I'm......what's ther big deal?!

Second, when i said: "If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people", I didn't mean people who post here, but the people behind this web-site - people like you mr. Stanton. I didn't mean to hurt/insult people at this board and for that I'm sorry. I guess I should have write it more clear.

Third, indeed in my country there is lot of hatred, but you can be sure there's a big difference between the image reflected on your TV and the reality. You don't know anything about me, but I sure red enough of the stuff displayed here by you and your team. Maybe you should re-examine some of that stuff and ask yourself how much you personally contributed to hatred/bigotry/incitement etc...
 #21 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:13
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

kiss my ass zara, u dont know shit bout this site if u think everyone here is a hate-monger, look into shit before u speak it

Fuck you and your breakfast cerals!!

-ShadowFist
 #22 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:16
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
oddly enough this is the first person that accauly posted something like this... Unless this is just tr0g, But this person just is an ignorant moron I just dont pay attenction to people like him/her.

-Chibi




What happened to you man? You used to be childish and funny (in a way). Now you're just.... boring. I miss the idiocy of old chibi.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:23
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:


ok......

lat's clear some things:

First, I'm an Israeli - I'm sure you know from where I'm......what's ther big deal?!

Second, when i said: "If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people", I didn't mean people who post here, but the people behind this web-site - people like you mr. Stanton. I didn't mean to hurt/insult people at this board and for that I'm sorry. I guess I should have write it more clear.

Third, indeed in my country there is lot of hatred, but you can be sure there's a big difference between the image reflected on your TV and the reality. You don't know anything about me, but I sure red enough of the stuff displayed here by you and your team. Maybe you should re-examine some of that stuff and ask yourself how much you personally contributed to hatred/bigotry/incitement etc...



Should I go with a intelligent, flaming or racist approach?
 #24 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:24
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Zaratustra, consider this forum a place to voice opinions, and hear others peoples opinions. Not all of us watch television and/or form opinions of foriegn countries based upon what we see in the media.
Our media- as well as your own distorts the truth. No one knows you personally here, nor do you know anyone personally here(as far as I know), take what people say as a matter of opinion. No one is trying to force anything on you, we only ask that you be tolerant of opinions.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:26
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

you obviously have no respect for information and one's right to make his or her decision and opinion based on this information.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:57
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Wow, I think sellout has almost beat his own record for posting in a single thread, post's that all really say the same thing: "Please make me a moderator, I post a lot and its really good stuff..." Blah, blah.
Why is anyone even responding to this guy Zenestra or what's his name anyway?
Why waste your time and give him a forum for his uneducated foreign ways? (Heh, heh, heh)
Two words for this kind of loser: IGNORE HIM!
 #27 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:02
--nirvana --nirvana is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

I understand what you said. The first time I came here I was deeply amazed, and a bit scared of course, when I read the 22 ways to kill a man... from the bad ideas section.
NOW I AM A FUCKING BASTARD WITH NO FEARS AND I AM DREAMING OF MAKING A SITE LIKE THIS! BOMBS, DRUGS, BAD IDEAS AND FORBIDDEN RELATED MATERIAL ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
seriosly, welcome to the club baby
 #28 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:19
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

two things i hate bigots and niggers


jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone. this old women walks up a throws and big rock at the whore and just knocks the shit out of her. jesus shook is head and says mother sometimes you just piss me off!!
 #29 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:22
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

i think this is all very funny. we have the all the posters on totse defending it from a neurotic (im guessing - middle age housewife) who obviously knows very little about really anything. look lady, if you think this site is so evil then no one is forcing you to come here. there is nothing wrong with anyone saying their opinion. if you think that people with opinions that you feel are too dangerous to be broadcast should be silenced, then i suggest you shut up now. you don't want to read other peoples opinions, and sure as hell many people don't want to hear yours.

who the hell voted you 'protector of the masses' anyway. people have survived for thousands of years before you came along, and will continue to do so. we do not need, or want, you to come along and tell us what we should do. everyone is entitled to say what they want, even you, but no one has the right to demand that other people not, espessially someone who has a very closed minded view of the world, and other people.

there are many racists and the like on this site, and there are many files that are pro-whatever, i don't like that, but i have no right to demand that they be taken down, and niether do you. if you think that you have some birth right to censor the internet and to force people who make such information availible to go to jail, then you are as fucked up as the racists.

in short, get a grip, your little spouts about how evil the world is and your little crusade to clense the world of hatred can be shoved up your arse, cause i think its obvious that no one here wants to hear it.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:30
Ysilk Ysilk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

rogueop
Member

Posts: 52
From: Out here in the perimeter...
Registered: Mar 2002
posted 10-19-2002 20:08

In response to the original comment, you're right, there is no law against hatred, incitement, and bigotry. The government cannot tell you what to beleive or think, you leftist asshole. The same freedom of speech laws that allow the other people on this board to say what they want are the same ones that allow you to voice your opinoin on the quality of people who come here. Albeit incorrect.
Do you really want the government controlling what you are allowed to read, hear, see, and say even more? If you do there is a country that you may go to that is right up your alley, its a little nation by the name of China.

What are you fucking thinking?


>> I'm in China and people think what they want from what I've seen.
 #31 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:58
Rammstein_luver69 Rammstein_luver69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Get fucked asshole, if u have such a problem then y r u here like the others said
 #32 
Old 2002-10-20, 05:55
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Zaratustra: If you guys are reading this, you all are radical dangerous people.

Sometimes we need radical and dangerous people.

JC Stanton: If there was a law against hatred and bigotry, surely you would be in jail as well. I know where you are from, and I know that hatred is all that is left there.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Well said.

 #33 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:35
AzUrE BLuE AzUrE BLuE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Zara what the hell are you doing here anyway? You don't like totse then why bother becoming a member, bitching at Stanton and wasting all our time. We could be out lynching people, burning crosses or blowing up churches right now. I mean, we are all dangerous racists. Like you could change a single mind with your closed one. It's simple, if you don't like totse, don't post here or read the articles. I know you're not the smartest person in the world so here it is in laymen's terms, fuck off.
Azure Blue
 #34 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:44
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

I must be a racist, because I am a chink, and my wife is a spic. That makes my child a spic and a chink.

Well I would type more but I am off to my Klan meeting. I think I am going to get the guys to burn a cross in my lawn tonight.

Say, where do you live, Zaratustra
 #35 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:51
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Speeking of hatred/bigotry/incitement, you guys in Isreal are doing a bang up job on treating palistinians equaly. You know I support Isreal but you are just a fucking hipocrite to call anybody racist. It is a shame that the suicide bombers are taking out innocent people when they could be going after dumbfucks like you. Perhaps if they got rid of all the dumbfucks over there the people with IQs over 70 could start getting things done.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:57
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

**Sigh**
Come on people...
This is a discussion board.
Why must it always come down to spewing personal insults at someone that says something that isn't to your liking?
Zaratustra has simply stated a point of view that has real meaning to him. OK? What he said has no bearing on what this discussion board and site is or is not about. It is simply his impression of it. I'll have to admit that while I do not agree with his opinion, I can not fault him for having one. If you found his words offensive, why are you proving his point for him? Why are you showing him just how intolerant and hateful you can be, simply because he had the audacity to share his point of view? Come now. Let's show a little bit of maturity every now and then, eh?

Thank you for sharing your opinion Zaratustra. While at first glace this site MIGHT seem to be as you perceive, I can assure you that as least as far as those posting here are concerned, it is not as you believe it to be. Try having a conversation or two with the people here before you pass judgment on them or the site.

Yes, there are people here that bluster with perceived bigotry and racial furvor. Indeed there are. That is ok. They are within their right to do so. I can say though, that those individuals are in a great minority and their views are usually frowned upon.

Zaratustra, it is far too easy to simply stand back at a distance and decry your outrage. It's easy to hurl meaningless insults and condemnation, but, what is the point? Have you accomplished anything in that aproach? I think not. The only thing that you've managed to do is raise the ire of those that are posting here. I would think that your aproach might be considered counter productive and hurtful. In short, you have acted in a way that is contrary to your intentions. Furthermore, while you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, I must say that your opinion is clouded by your own prejudices. I urge you to reconsider your untimely and erroneous conclusion. This site serves a valuable service that is not initially evident. You must first open your mind to what is often going on behind the sometimes immature and angry words.

A fair share of the people posting here are relatively inexperienced in life and are trying to discover who they are and what this crazy world is all about. There are many, many mature, intelligent and thoughtful people here too. You bet there is a lot of frustration and misdirected emotion bursting the seams of this site! Hell, this is a pretty confusing world right now! What better way can you think of for those frustrations, emotions and ideas to be heard and discussed?
So, before you decide to judge this site and those that post here, try gaining a little insight and understanding first. You might even want to take a hard look at your own motivation for posting here. You posted here for a reason. But I don't believe that reason is the one that you think it is.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your opinion. While some might not agree with it (and most vociferously so!) I appreciate hearing your point of view.

[This message has been edited by Ursus (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #37 
Old 2002-10-20, 08:23
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Totse is a library.
No endorsement is given to any particular article, nor is any article censored for holding views that may very well be bigoted, racist, and overall incredibly nasty.

The concept of free speech is a tricky thing, as is the sad reality that so often people and institutions rewrite history to try and cast themselves or their communities in a better light. But with these false representations, we lose the ability to learn from the flaws and mistakes of our predecessors.

Yes, I'm sure plenty of people read some of the uglier things on this site and allow it to influence them, but there also people, like you, who read this, and become infuriated, who are spurred into action. Take your rage and indignation and focus it towards the people writing these things, not on the people who make sure that you don't live in ignorance to their existence.
 #38 
Old 2002-10-20, 08:32
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

oh and as far as the israeli situation is concerned, I think everyone needs to realize that any other nation would do the same exact thing in those circumstances.

Look at what England did in Ireland.

Look at what the US did in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

When Syria had these kind of problems, they shelled an entire city, brought construction crews in, and paved over the entire area. Israeli soldiers are going door to door, knocking on the houses, telling people to get out so they can search for terrorists, doing their best to make sure that EVERYONE is out of the house, and then going in. Given the position they've been put in, they have been overly sensitive and polite.

so stop bitching...
 #39 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:57
Moderator
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

although I really like the way &totse works, and would like to backen J.C., this Jaded`:

quote:
oh and as far as the israeli situation is concerned, I think everyone needs to realize that any other nation would do the same exact thing in those circumstances.
Look at what England did in Ireland.

Look at what the US did in Vietnam or Afghanistan.



is coming straight out of a typical patriotic (/fascist) american ass ...
 #40 
Old 2002-10-20, 16:07
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Mr z or whatever you are called you stupid fuck, blow me.

Some people don�t deserve an intelligent reply; if stupidity were a crime you would serve life.

Viper
 #41 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:01
living4fear living4fear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

zarasutra i have one thing to say to you yes i am a racist i hate any one who owns a conveient store and wasnt born in america exept for the british and the kanuks are ok since their leagilzing pot. its all freedom of speech and expresishon if you take that away with ignorance united states would turn into.....mexico
 #42 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:12
Suicidal Mongoose Suicidal Mongoose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Don't credit this guy with answers.

Step 1: think of topic people will flame.
Step 2: put it on
Step 3: people (duh) flame it
Step 4: you seem popular.

Ring any bells????

[This message has been edited by Suicidal Mongoose (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #43 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:27
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

To Ysilk:
People think what they want across the globe anywhere, my message specifically asked if you want the goverenment contolling what you SEE, HEAR, and SAY. Of couse people think how they want in the privacy of their own homes. Are they allowed to put it into print or on the news media without fear of retalliation?



To Zaratustra:
quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:
But you can filter out hatred - it won't change the stories.


No you can't, and yes it will. How ignorant can you be? What you're talking is censorship in it's purest form.

Some thing i forgot earlier, The reason that there are no laws against hatred, bigotry, and incitement is so that no one person can manipulate them, as I'm sure you would.

I fucking hate my country for supporting yours.

[This message has been edited by rogueop (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #44 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:53
tylerde2006 tylerde2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Suicidal Mongoose:
Don't credit this guy with answers.

Step 1: think of topic people will flame.
Step 2: put it on
Step 3: people (duh) flame it
Step 4: you seem popular.

Ring any bells????

[This message has been edited by Suicidal Mongoose (edited 10-20-2002).]



FLAME ME
 #45 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:28
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

ZARA - FUCK OFF YOU FACIST BITCH GO SUCK HITLERS WILLY AND HANG WITH THE OTHER HOME BOYS.

Peace Renegade,
 #46 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:48
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Zarathusa had his right to say that, even as stupid as it is, I don't think we should have flamed him as much as we did.

Ignorance is also a form of freedom of speech...too bad it exists.
 #47 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:49
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-OsiriS-_-
Zarathusa had his right to say that, even as stupid as it is, I don't think we should have flamed him as much as we did.

Ignorance is also a form of freedom of speech...too bad it exists.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did that make sense?
 #48 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:18
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

And, in what may make since, or may not, let me add my opinion.

I honestly don't know what the civil rights situation is in Israel. For all I know, you could be jailed for writing what you wrote. But in America, where &totse is based, we do have the right to say whatever we want. The basis for most laws is, "Let them do what they want so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others." Again, in Israel, JC and Enigma would probably be jailed. But they won't be here. And I fully support that. I also fully support them for having the courage to continue hosting such information after Sept 11, and I would die for a country which allows such things. And yes, Z, I support the fact that you can write such things, and I would die for a country which allows you to do the same, even though I disagree with your opinions.

What I do not support is people going about and saying that sites should be censored because they find the content objectionable.

I will not go down to the level of childish insults on this matter. I'm sure that you are probably an intelligent person, just one who does not support the information that is on this site. As I said before, I believe you have every right to post this here. If it were my message board, I would encourage you to do so. It means you are thinking, which is good. In a way, it is my message board. In a way, it is everybody's message board, even yours. In another, more accurate way, however, it is JC and Enigma's message board. So, whatever they decide is what happens. That being said, all here may continue flaming, if they wish.

Surprised that SATURNROCKETX hasn't made some comments about how the "Zionists" are "trying to control the world" and how he called us little Hitlers, when Hitler seems like he would have been shocked by SATURNROCKETX's behavior sometimes, MagKnightX
 #49 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:23
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

I don't get it. Why does she care?
 #50 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:52
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

First, Hitler wouldn't give two shits about what I do (let alone be shocked about it), because if lived to this day and age he'd be living in a mansion of some sort in Germany. I doubt he'd had have time to read TOTSE, although I am not trying to be insulting *roll eyes*

Second, why should I ruin a good thing such as what we have here. Why should I mention Zionism and jewish behavior when it has already been exemplified. Zarathustra isn't posting again because Zara is studying your reactions and does not want to expose it's jewish behavior any further for fear of enlightening "You gentiles!" So I need do nothing, the assertions about jews is proved. Now stop thinking and start sending Pat Robertson "da money"!
 #51 
Old 2002-10-21, 01:47
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

That's me: radical and dangerous.

Better watch out.

O, and is this guy for real?

Cheers,
Lost
 #52 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:39
sirhacksalot10 sirhacksalot10 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by J.C. Stanton:
If there was a law against hatred and bigotry, surely you would be in jail as well. I know where you are from, and I know that hatred is all that is left there.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

J.C. Stanton
jcstanton at totse dot com



I got him
 #53 
Old 2002-10-21, 06:55
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

This is the funniest thing I`ve read in a long time. My mother would die laughing if you told her I was dangerous and radical!!
 #54 
Old 2002-10-21, 06:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed



Funny, all this time I thought it was:

"Let he who is without aim throw the first stone."

Now, on a little more serious side, Most here know the story in the Bible, from which that whole stone throwing quote comes from. But that's not the whole story.

Anyone with a serious interest in the subject will have heard of the discovery of the Gnostic Gospels at Nag Hammadi, which is kinda the Christian equivalent of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

The find contained the four 'accepted' gospels that we have today. But there were also a few other gospels, and some other writings.

I read them years ago and I must confess [small joke: very small joke] that I found that with the inclusion of the extra material, I found it ['it' being Christianity] a lot more reasonable and believable.

Anyway, in one of the rediscovered Gospels I believe it was the Gospel according to James [Who, by the way, was the brother of Jesus according to the Gnostics] the rest of that story is told.

Briefly it went something like this:

...and Jesus said 'Let he who is without sin throw the first stone." There then came up to the front of the crowd a woman. This woman had in her arms many stones with sharp and pointy edges. Upon reaching the front she proceeded to start throwing the stones at the accused with great aim and high velocity.
Seeing this, Jesus approached the woman; his face clearly troubled. He stopped the woman, who was about out of stones anyway. He turned her towards him and said:

"You know, sometimes you really piss me off, Mom."...



And now, you know, the Rest of the Story.


[The first part of this post, about the Gnostic Gospels and all, was serious, and truthful [as far as my opinion of them].
Should you have an inquiring mind you can check these links:

Gnostic Gospels

Or

Another Gnostic page
 #55 
Old 2002-10-21, 08:29
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Yo Zaratustra, fuck off and die!

Although the internet is worldwide, here in US, Bitch, we have a crazy idea called rights. You see, these dudes came up with it because Britain didn't have them. One of our rights is freedom of speech. I know, it's just ludicrous to let people speak freely, but you'll get over it.
 #56 
Old 2002-10-21, 08:48
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

quote:
Originally posted by Zaratustra:
But you can filter out hatred - it won't change the stories.


This idea is ridiculous and is the basis people use for censorship all the time. This site is based in the USA, where we have a right to freely express our thoughts and views. The "people behind this site" provide us, and now you, with a place to speak our minds freely, and for free to boot.

People like saturnrocketx annoy the shit out of me and I completely disagree with many of his views, but in no way would I ever want to see him censored, because after you "filter" out one thing, then what is next? I'm offended by pocket lint so we'll ban discussions on that too?

Open your mind to the reality that others hate you, and you may or may not hate them, but their opinions are valid even if it is only to help you know what you DON'T believe. Either way, if you are looking for some politically correct bullshit site, search elsewhere like the AOL boards or something, but leave the free speaking, and free thinking members of &TOTSE alone. If not, then welcome aboard, but hang on tight, it's a bumpy ride.
 #57 
Old 2002-10-21, 15:19
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Well...So what the fuck you got against POCKET LINT? Why, you pinko commie bastard! I LIKE my pocket lint! And now I suppose you think that I should have to REGISTER all my lint now, huh? Well, I won't do it. I'm sorry. But it's within my god given civil rights to have and care for as much pocket lint as I want without having to declare it. I suppose the next thing that you're going to want to do is place some sort of TAX on my pocket lint eh? Yeah, well, just you try doing something like that! I know who you are and I know where you live! I'll get you, my little dearie! I'll get you! Haaahaaaahaaaaheeeeeeheeeeehoooooo...

Ok... I'm feeling much better now. *sigh* Now, I just gotta figure out how to get out of this room. Hmmmmmm...maybe if I can figure out how to rip some of the padding off the walls....Hmmmmmm...
 #58 
Old 2002-10-22, 08:41
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Sorry, didn't realize lint was such a sore subject for you... if it's any consolation, I do kind of like pocket lint. I only used it as an example. Please forgive my abuse of pocket lint rights.

[This message has been edited by Canyonero (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #59 
Old 2002-10-22, 08:52
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Well... Ok... Just don't do it again! I mean, if someone took away my pocket lint I would be so lonely. Who else would I have to talk to?
Yes, I AM feel much better now. I've figured out a way to get out of this room...
Now all I need is a sledge hammer and an ice cube.
Maybe my dream friend will bring me those things...
 #60 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:00
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Indeed I am a dangerous person.

-Flame
 #61 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:45
Regular
 
Redding, CA
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

GIVE ME YOUR IP ADDRESS I FUCKING DARE YOU! YOUR ONE OF THE MOTHER FUCKERS THAT MAKE AMERICA SHIT. Half if not everyone here is not dangerous you stupid bastard. This material, if you actually bothered to research your topic,is not even encouraged by totse.com SO FUCK OFF AND DIE.
 #62 
Old 2002-10-22, 13:35
stokesy stokesy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

I'm very dangerous
 #63 
Old 2002-10-22, 13:44
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

You're an asshat bluntman. How can he make the US bad if he's in Israel? Read the whole fucking thread BEFORE you reply.

And to everyone else: If this site is about opinions and free speech, why shouldn't he be allowed the same freedoms as us? The majority of this thread is newbies saying "GO FUK URSELF MORN!!1" That's sad...
 #64 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:03
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

Though I didn't [yet] tell him to f**k himself, I do think he should for saying that.

But I also agree that he does the right to post it, and I'll fight to the death for his [and anyone else's] right to say it.

But that also means those who told him to f**k off have the same right.
 #65 
Old 2002-10-22, 20:16
svc svc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The people behind this web-site should be jailed

damn straight. fucking i'm happy as shit i found this place... granted no one knows me yet, but in time i'm sure i'll make a few good acquaintances... speaking one's mind is the best thing.. but apparently someone forgot it's all opinions...

just because someone hates something, or someone else hates this that or what-not doesn't mean the whole fucking site is to blame..

but yeah, post what you want, you fucknugget.

(just had to throw in a quick flame myself)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics