About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 05:12
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Tooth Fairy

this is directed to Tooth Fairy..

guy or girl? lol. i havent realized it.. but yeah..

anyayways, you got aim or something? ..i feell like talking to you, you sexy goose.

...geece. mmmm.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 14:24
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

Hey Syntex,

I could be wrong about this, but I think you need to work on your pick-up line.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 14:30
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

Tooth Fairy = All Woman

Married, Nox a close second.

Yep, pick-up line not quite working for me, but hell, the subject line is doing it!
Don't think I've ever had a thread named after me..... so.....
So Thanks!!! I'm very flattered!!


[This message has been edited by Tooth Fairy (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:35
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

it wasn't a pickup line. i just wanted to know if you had aim or something.

welcome for the header, it was a hard one to think of.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:49
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

quote:
Originally posted by Tooth Fairy:
Married, Nox a close second.

So Thanks!!! I'm very flattered!!



WOW! And you thought you were flattered. I am honored. I'll have to tell Karl and Chucky about this. Won't they be surprised?

Nox
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:47
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
this is directed to Tooth Fairy..

guy or girl? lol. i havent realized it.. but yeah..

anyayways, you got aim or something? ..i feell like talking to you, you sexy goose.

...geece. mmmm.


Its geese- if there are more than one of her, by the way, I'm a cop.



 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:40
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tooth Fairy

I'm a goose then.

No, I don't have AIM Syntex. I have YIM, but don't wanna give it out on here........
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics