|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-19, 03:13
|
|
|
AmsterDegrees
I want to go to amsterdam and (besides canada) may want to live there because of how laid back the city is supposed to be.
One way to get to experience Amsterdam is to get my degree there so I am wondering about the tution prices or is there some sort of goverment sacantioned for education or some sort of scholarship so I may go there and learn?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-19, 04:27
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
If you think the Amsterdam women are easy and will let you have sex with them because you have a liberal arts degree, guess again. Are you a mud?
|
|
#3
 2002-10-19, 04:42
|
ridemypony 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
You would have to contact someone incountry to give you info on foriegn students and the costs etc. If there is a government sanctioned education program, it would'nt be for you, it would be for people who live in that country. Your best bet for scholarships is the academic type, the ones that don't specify where you have to go to school, just money for college type things. Kiwanis club, Lions club etc. all give these types of scholarships. Throwing a thread on totse will not really help you. To get information on colleges and finding scholarships you need to personally BUST YOUR ASS. I got a free ride my last bachelor's degree by asking profs/teachers, being known for my academic work and piling over thousands of scholarships and applications. No one in the world will do it, you have to do it yourself. Most students are so lazy and/or don't even qualify that some scholarships are there for the taking, just waiting for someone to send in an application. Oh, and good luck getting your liberal arts degree. It is funny how stupid people think it means something other than studying a wide variety of topics, from math, to science to languages etc. to show the world you have worked to educate and better yourself. Funny how obvious that is to most people isn't it?
|
|
#4
 2002-10-19, 05:01
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
Ahh but what about scientific chemistry math? Besides, Liberal Arts Degrees have the word "Liberal" in them...okay you got me, I didn't know what a Liberal Arts Degree was until you explained it. I don't know everything. Instead of studying picasso and other blotchers it means a liberal studying of many "arts". So what exactly does a Liberal Arts degree qualify one for. I was under the impression it was unappealing to employers and the general public.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-19, 12:37
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
Who said I was going for arts and going there for the women?
On top of that, goverment sactioned tution where I live is not easly given to the citizens. The tution is given away to foriegners.
Plus, I know some people here are from holland and this is one of the many places I will be looking.
[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 10-19-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-10-19, 13:27
|
XeNobiTe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
I occasionally visit Amsterdam, an hour away by car. Nice city, that's all I have to say about it.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-19, 13:50
|
|
|
Re: AmsterDegrees
A hour by car? Im a ocean over but I do plan to visit someday.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|