About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 05:45
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default My grampa died

Bill Twiss. He was my best friend. My BEST friend. He had a long hard life."<don't say anything or there will be consiquences!" He lived through war. He expected no gratitude from others. He was a hero of heros. He told me this:

"it might be a bit fucked up but this is the basic info."
We were in german territory, and our communications were cut off. Every man we sent out to find the wire was killed. One after the other. We were trying to keep quiet, but my friend's hands were blown clean off from a grenade. I had to shoot him. He was screaming.
I then took my turn to try to get contact with the other "groups" of men. I crawled through my friend's bodies. They were like hamburger meat. They had tank track marks on their bodies. I threw up many times. Everything was on fire. We were trapped in a town.
I managed to get out of the town, and my buddies said to forget about them. I didn't want them to die, so after I got contact with our HQ I returned, with more men. We heard a *whoosh* noise and a man five feet away from me was blown in half. He screamed like crazy. I had to shoot him too. His guts were all over the place.
We ran for cover, and found my trapped group. I brought them with me to safety.

He got vascular dementia in his old age. When it first started, he realized he was going crazy. He asked my older cousin Danny to shoot him. After many years of this, he couldn't mantain hiself very well. My family helped him out for a while, but it was too much stress for all of us.

He was transfered to a few different places, but his final place was in the VA hospital. My sister Aislyn and my mother Allison went to visit him. He was very very weak. The last words he said to my sister were:
Bill: Are you married yet?
Aislyn: No
Bill: They're all a bunch of fags!

my sister thought that was funny. A day later he died. He went in his sleep.

I was at the wake, and was the last person in there. My final words were:

Fuck. I love you dumcough.

Then a tear went down my face, down the side of my nose, on my cheek. I walked fast out the door and into the street. I watched the moon. I though about how much I'll miss him.

He was the best friend I ever had. A good man. I love him, and alway will. He did many more things but I don't feel up to writing them. I just got back from his wake. I'm crying writing this.

I will love him forever. My best friend, Bill Twiss.

-TheParkinator
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 06:01
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Holy Fuck

You have my deep condolences.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-18, 07:23
crocodile dundee crocodile dundee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

regrets mate

I was only 6 when my grandad died but i can still remember how sad i felt.

and i have only felt that sad once since...and i am now 22.

my condolences aswell

croc



[This message has been edited by crocodile dundee (edited 10-18-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-18, 07:35
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

My grandfathers taught me all the things I like about myself, one belived me when everybody else thought I was full of shit, one taught me to be proud of the fact that I work with my hands and not all successes come with a white collar.
You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
J.D.

[This message has been edited by culinaryoverlord (edited 10-18-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-18, 10:03
RevolutionNov7th RevolutionNov7th is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I've only ever been to one funeral, which was my grandad's. I was only ten and I cried my eyes out though I hardly knew him. My grandmother died a year later, seemingly from a broken heart. Due to a complicated family feud, I couldn't attend the funeral.

8 people I knew are now dead, but life goes on.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-18, 10:29
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

My father's father died when my dad was 4, so never knew him. My mum's dad died when I was too young to know him very well.

One of my grandma's 101, the other, 98 and fading. It is the latter to whom I am incredibly close and I shudder every time the phone rings at the moment.
My view is, just be grateful that you had them in your life, I'm sure they feel that way about you.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-18, 11:10
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: My grampa died

What can you say: Death is a bitch. There's no two ways about it.

I've only had one person who was special to me - or even that I knew well die.

It was my only [living] grandfather. But even here it is hard for me to know how you feel: I only met my grandfather on a few occasions and that was during a 2 or 4 year period that he lived in California. The rest of the time he lived in Florida and we basically heard nothing from him [I don't even remember anyone talking about him until I was 10 and he came out for a visit].
He did come back out to attend my sister's wedding - much to everyone's surprise. And then he died not 2 months later. It still hit me hard: I couldn't even get out of bed for 2 days. So I can only begin to understand how you loss is hitting you.

My condolences to you and your family.


[I actually spent 4 hours on this. Well not this exactly, but what started as this reply but turned into a whole thing about my time as a mortician and the way an irrational fear and obsession with my mortality has factored into most aspects of my life.

I may post it, though I'm really not sure yet as it deals with things I haven't even yet fully consciously acknowledged to myself, let alone all of totse.
I'm guess I'm going to have to finish it and see where it ends up before I decide [I couldn't work any more on it tonight/this morning - when I work on my home computer like this [and the past 5.5 hours] I am standing at a table and bending over the keyboard. And, well, let's just say that, right now, I'm fu**ing hurting something terrible and need to sit or lie back before suicide becomes a viable option.


TheParkinator >> Sorry about that last comment. It wasn't very well thought out I guess.]


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 10-18-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-10-18, 11:34
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

im very sorry for you and your grandpa , he seemed like a tough guy. Both of my granpa's died when my parents were still teens, so i never got to seem them.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-18, 11:42
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: My grampa died

I wont say sorry, cos death is natural.

He lived through a war, he must have been like 80 something, thats a long time, he went peacefully, even better.

You'll get over it lad
 #10 
Old 2002-10-18, 14:57
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

My grandad was Latvian he lived in povery for 16 years and became a political refugee - that was until he was placed into a German Concentration Camp, he was going to be shot in the forest by a Russian and German Soldier and he killed both of them.

He lived in hiding for 2 years and was taken to the UK to be taught a trade "shoe maker".

He fell in love with my nan on top of a hill.

Its harsh isnt it its so bad to lose your grandad and a friend.

I know how it feels.

Peace Renegade,
 #11 
Old 2002-10-18, 15:11
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

My deepest condolences, I know how it feels, but time makes the pain fade, and your memories keep him alive.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-18, 16:56
Shonkman Shonkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

You have my condolences man......it's actually nice to see someone who had a strong emotional attachment with a grandparent.....I never knew my grandparents too much for they lived in a different country....although I wish I could have been close like you were with your grandad. I usually see too many people associating grandparents as a way to get money or gifts......pretty sad.....hope you get through this........
 #13 
Old 2002-10-18, 17:25
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Don't lament his passing.
Enjoy the fact that he was a good man and you had time to spend with him.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-19, 00:07
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

...............WHAT?!

First of all, if your grandfather and his buddies had surrendered to the Germans they would have lived with food and medicine and dry sleeping conditions, without revenge executions and abuse. German POWs could hardly expect the same from the Allies!
Your grandfather's friends would have lived to old age if they hadn't thought the Germans were as heartless and vengeful as themselves. Unless of course this occured during the later part of the war when the Allies were bombing apart Red Cross trains when they didn't have any civilian centers left to annihilate.
Very sad and all, but the fact is America betrayed its own race and now our race is on the brink of EXTINCTION. EXTINCTION.

Also why do American women of today curse like bumtown whores?

Why would a German and a Russian soldier want to kill your grandfather!? RUSSIANS AND GERMANS WERE WORKING TOGETHER TO KILL YOUR GRANDFATHER!? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!
The Russians and Germans were deadly enemies. Your grandfather is jewish telling holocaust tales or what?

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-19, 00:22
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Allied G.I. Joes had a lot of "bravery" in killing their own kind and to go overseas to kill Germans for being free, but not enough "bravery" to resist the commands from American "Authorities" (i.e. Bob Hope) to commit genocide against their own people? Very very strange.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-19, 00:52
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I was raised by my grand parents. And loosing them was one of the hardest things I have ever went through in my life.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-19, 00:53
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Who gives a fuck Saturn? We are all pawns of war.
My grandpa died in 1996 I think, I went to his funeral, since he never even pretended to care about me, I didn't care that he died. That story reminded me of something, that happened a few years ago.
I was at an amish leather shop(take that any way you wish) and a station wagon pulled up, apparently it was driven by this amish family who didn't believe in doctors, so their 14 year old son was sick- and he died, instead of doing anything about it they kept him in the back of their station wagon. The look on his pale blue face was one of pain and torment. In a way, seeing ignorance and death in its simplest state can be worse- or as emotionally conflicting as seeing human flesh ground into hamburger meat. Or whatever.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:01
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Wow. It's amazing how some stupid dumbass (you know who) could stoop to talking about peoples so-called "made-up holocaust stories" and turn this into some anti-jewish, pro-nazi shit. It seems everyone else ignores the little child with the under-oos on and the dried cotton candy on his face, but EVERYONE must ignore him. Once everyone does, his racist, 67IQ, repeated the 7th grade twice, dumb-ass will give up and go away. IGNORE HIM! Just like everyone he knows in "real" life does.
On the real topic, sad times. I wish I had known a grandfather, car crashes took mine before I was born. Be happy you had one and cherish the memories, that is all we have in life anyway...


[This message has been edited by ridemypony (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:26
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by ridemypony:
Wow. It's amazing how some stupid dumbass (you know who) could stoop to talking about peoples so-called "made-up holocaust stories" and turn this into some anti-jewish, pro-nazi shit. It seems everyone else ignores the little child with the under-oos on and the dried cotton candy on his face, but EVERYONE must ignore him. Once everyone does, his racist, 67IQ, repeated the 7th grade twice, dumb-ass will give up and go away. IGNORE HIM! Just like everyone he knows in "real" life does.
On the real topic, sad times. I wish I had known a grandfather, car crashes took mine before I was born. Be happy you had one and cherish the memories, that is all we have in life anyway...


[This message has been edited by ridemypony (edited 10-19-2002).]



Not to discredit your post but if Saturn was a child, his I.Q being 67 would possibly make him a very smart child, since the tests are also based on age.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-19, 01:56
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I got a 134 at the age of 9. Is that good?

I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. Mine died less than two years ago. I never got to know him very well because I was rarely in the same state as him. I did know him well enough to miss him badly. He taught me how to fish, one of the things I still enjoy doing. I think what really got me was that I would never get the chance to know him better. The memories I have of him are good and that's all that matters. Best of luck to you.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:08
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
I got a 134 at the age of 9. Is that good?


I don't remember how that goes actually. I took an online IQ test and got 120 once though. I'm hopeing it wasn't accurate.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-19, 04:31
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
Who gives a fuck Saturn? We are all pawns of war.


I ain't no pawn you big puss. Get a backbone.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-19, 04:36
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Anyone who takes an I.Q. test in the hopes of getting an ego boost is an average brain. They are for the most part meaningless. If you know the mathematical operations and verbal laws up to grade 8 you will be able to get a high score. Learning how to handle things like math and English does not make you anything beyond average, which you should be happy enough with.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-19, 05:20
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Hi,
I feel sad because you are greiving. I wish there was something that I could do to comfort you. I'm sorry that you are feeling such a terrible loss.
It sounds like you really loved and admired your grandfather. I'm sure that he still loves you and is proud of you.
Remember him. As long as you hold the love you feel for him in your heart he will always be with you. He may no longer share in this physical existance, but he certainly can continue to be a presence in your mind. And he DOES live on ya know.
I'm sorry for your pain. I greive for you.
Dan
 #25 
Old 2002-10-19, 05:58
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

my condolences to your loss, Parkinator.
I lost my Grandpa Ren a few years ago, but I never grieved, he got Alziemers when I was about 6, so I only remember a few bits of things when he was still good. he died sometime between 95-98, but I can't remember exactly. I still have my grandad, on my moms side, however. he too was in the war, but not in such harsh cercumstances. you know, when I hear some teenage halfwit saying how much grandparents are stupid and know nothing, full of shit etc, well, I think their the ones who are full of shit.
methinks our grandparents deserve some respect.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-19, 06:01
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Ok Saturn,
You've made you point. We all know that you're a tough guy. We all know about your point of view. But, gee, this thread isn't about you, or your point of view. What's the chances of you just taking off your "tough guy" mask for just a moment to share in the loss that another one of your fellow human beings is experiencing. Yeah, I know that you might not appear to be the "tough guy" that you want everyone to believe in, but is it THAT much of a sacrifice? I think not. You could go right back to being a "tough guy" right away. No one will think less of you for having shown a part of you that we all know is there, even if you DO want to deny it.
In spite of your protests to the contrary, you aren't any different than any of the rest of us. I know that you have a need for love, that you feel anger and fear, that you want to be accepted...all the stuff that everyone else feels. Ok, so you like to let everyone know that you are a racist. Big deal. I guess you only make such a big deal of it so that you get the attention that you crave. Cool. "Methinks thou doth protest too much". But I know what is inside you. You can't bullshit me for a second. You may choose to continue acting outrageously for as long as you wish, but remember, people KNOW about who you really are inside. Sorry! It's true though.
I feel sad that you have the need to hide who you really are. Oh well...
I wish the very best for you Saturn. I hope that someday you can see yourself as you really are. But, we all have our own paths to walk.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-19, 11:18
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I think its TERRIBLE every-time a reasonably honorable White person loses someone as important as a grandfather. I was very touched and moved by this account. However, when it comes to people being murdered for being German, and Americans who let themselves become herded into wars either out of fear or viciousness, then I must speak out. I can say it is too bad his grandfather could not live another 82 years, and if it werent for the horrible conditions he would have suffered with being alive I'd wish the same for my grandfather, who chose to be a medic. Yes I am moved, but I must point out the grand picture- White people being killed in wars where no White interest is present. The welfare of the Race MUST preceed welfare of the individual or even the welfare of entire millions strong communities of the Race.
Perhaps I have made a mistake in bringing political imperatives to this topic, I don't know. But the idea of World Wars where White people are slaughtered to enrich jews is the most important aspect to be considered, the very atrocity and horror of the gigantic mistake of obeying this nightmare version of the United States where jews ride herd on White cattle who also BEHAVE like cattle overwhelms personal grievances.
To prevent the deaths of White babies the dog and pony shows of WW2 as a masterstroke of Good over Evil must be exposed for what it is.

If the poster who lost his grandfather posted to accuse the Germans of atrocity and that his American grandfather is a hero for fighting Germany (as another poster with his jewish Grandfather and his holocaust tale seems to believe), then I am outraged. If however the poster is portraying an emotional connection with his grandfather that does not revolve around a theme of "Hate Germany" that I am truely sorry, IF that is the case.

I should have asked the poster first about his motivations in relating a WW2 horror story before decided on his motivation.

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-19-2002).]

[This message has been edited by SATURNROCKETX (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-10-19, 11:30
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Alright. Altogether I apologize. I got frustrated as I usually do and this was a wholly inappropriate time to bring up my beliefs. I am feeling guilty, don't you worry
 #29 
Old 2002-10-19, 11:47
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Well delete the post then.

But i will say, grandparents are cool, i explained what a wigger was to my grandmother and she loved it.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-19, 12:11
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Can please, no-one respond to The ignorant posts, out of respect for P's Grandfather.
We are above that and I know Parkinator, And his grandpa would love to believe our heads held up high, in jive, in talk, in saying how we thought he was. Not in silence, not in head-held low reverence; but in pride, in feelings that we all can share, in gratitude amongst all that have lost a grandparent so dear. Please, ignore the rest.
 #31 
Old 2002-10-19, 12:38
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Fuck off, this isn't some teens board. If parkinator posts this, then he should expect whatever people give him back. I'm sorry to hear that a man like his grandad had died, from the small amount that was written, he sounds lke a decent man, few of which seem to exist anymore.

It because of the lack of people like him that the world has come into so much shit.

But that gives no one the right to decide who can say what. Personally, i think that saturn got the wrong idea, and he knows it, but if i wish to reply to it then i will.

 #32 
Old 2002-10-19, 13:05
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

prey away then, as you are want to do.......
 #33 
Old 2002-10-19, 15:03
Cept111 Cept111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

My condolences to ya mate .I know exactly how you feel.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:36
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

*KamikazePimp sends his condolences*

I have never encountered death in my family yet. I dread the day it happens.
 #35 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:33
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I have not words, but thank you all. Helped me a great deal.

If you want to know the rest of the story, here it is.

After the war he went to the rubber room. The poor guy was destroyed. Wholey shit, I wish I could have visited him that one last time... I fucking played games on my computer. I just didn't want to see him like that. I want to remember him the way he was.

Ashes to ashes.

Dust to dust.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:44
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by TheParkinator:
I have not words, but thank you all. Helped me a great deal.

If you want to know the rest of the story, here it is.

After the war he went to the rubber room. The poor guy was destroyed. Wholey shit, I wish I could have visited him that one last time... I fucking played games on my computer. I just didn't want to see him like that. I want to remember him the way he was.

Ashes to ashes.

Dust to dust.



Don't hate for not going to see him, maybe he understood in some corner of his mind. Most likely he didn't want you to see him in that state of mind either. Keep remembering him and you'll keep him alive.
 #37 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:02
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I'm sorry he died, but at least you got to know him. Both of my grandfathers died before I was born.
 #38 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:07
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Once again your cluelessness reigns supreme sellout. A kid who has just repeated the 7th grade and has an IQ of 67? At that age anything below 75 is considered mentally retarded. Even watching "Forrest Gump" will tell you that. IQ tests are given for the age-appropriateness, so a 7th grader with an IQ would not be the same as a 25 year old with a 67 IQ. They are both retarded. And when people write unintelligible posts like youknowwho about how useless IQ test are, you can bet they have had one and it was low, so thanks for affirming my guess youknowwho. I am also happy to see how much lower your IQ is then mine TSO, please feel free not to mis-quote and obfuscate my posts in the future. Just pass them by so your head won't hurt you, just as I will do yours so my head won't hurt from the banality. As if I could, you post 17 times in every thread and say the same thing, blah, blah, blah.
No offense, I'm sure a wonderful person and I wish you all the best.
Heh, heh, heh
 #39 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:11
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by ridemypony:
Once again your cluelessness reigns supreme sellout. A kid who has just repeated the 7th grade and has an IQ of 67? At that age anything below 75 is considered mentally retarded. Even watching "Forrest Gump" will tell you that. IQ tests are given for the age-appropriateness, so a 7th grader with an IQ would not be the same as a 25 year old with a 67 IQ. They are both retarded. And when people write unintelligible posts like youknowwho about how useless IQ test are, you can bet they have had one and it was low, so thanks for affirming my guess youknowwho. I am also happy to see how much lower your IQ is then mine TSO, please feel free not to mis-quote and obfuscate my posts in the future. Just pass them by so your head won't hurt you, just as I will do yours so my head won't hurt from the banality. As if I could, you post 17 times in every thread and say the same thing, blah, blah, blah.
No offense, I'm sure a wonderful person and I wish you all the best.
Heh, heh, heh



Seeing as how you constantly misspell and leave out words, as well as being a pompous jackass, I don't believe you are anymore intelligent than me.
 #40 
Old 2002-10-20, 05:24
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I am very sorry to hear your grandfather suffered so greatly after the war. Obviously he did not deserve to experience all those wartime horrors and it is an example of why the jews must be stopped from dragging Aryans into no-win wars. WW2 should be known as SWATKWIP, the "Second War To Kill White People", as FAEM.com suggests.
I doubt your grandfather would have liked you to visit him in such a moment, your instinct to stay away was the correct one.
 #41 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:44
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

i have not seen my grandfather in over a year .because of a simple misunderstanding I chose to just blank him out . I will go see him this sunday. thank you . may your granfather rest in peace HE EARNED IT
 #42 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:16
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

If veryfirstreptile does what he says he will do, then totse has accquired some very good karma indeed.
 #43 
Old 2002-10-20, 08:08
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I will let you know how it goes sunday night! and once again thank you .IF there is a higher place your grandfather was taken there. HE has no more memorys of the war. HE feels no more pain only love. Believe me there is a special place for solders who fought for there country. we can never thank or respect them enought. my heart goes out to you
VERYFIRSTREPTILE
 #44 
Old 2002-10-20, 08:37
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Thanks Saturn,
Hey, don't feel guilty for saying the things you did. There was a reason that you said what you did. I understand that. The person that you really are created a lesson for you. Your feeling guilty has just told you so. Those feelings ARE who you are. Ya might wanna take a good look at what happened here. There is much positive value in it. I'm certain that you'll see what I mean once you open your mind to the fact that you are a wonderful and unique person. Sorry! I know that is sounds pretty schmarmy and other bullshit like that, but *sigh* it's true...

Anyway... THINK before you begin spewing! The words that come out of your mouth can hurt and cripple as sure as a gun or a knife! Those words can NEVER be taken back once you release them onto the world! And ya wanna know the funny thing about it? The person that they usually hurt is only yourself.

Oh, one other thing... You might want to reconsider your contention that wars are fought by white men. If you take a moment to look you'll find that black men fought valiantly and died in every single war that this nation has undertaken, from the war of independence to the current struggle in the middle east. In WWII there were proportionately more accomodations given black soldiers than any other soldiers. Also, in most wars, there are proportionately more black soldiers killed or wounded in action than any other soldiers. Anyway, you conviction does not stand under the scrutiny of the numerical statistics of those wars. Check it out if you don't believe me! That information is just a few keystrokes away!

Anyway, tone it down dude! Ya might even consider showing people the other side of your self. You know, the side that you keep to yourself? I think that people might be happily surprised at how intelligent you can be once you take off the fucking mask..

See ya.
 #45 
Old 2002-10-20, 14:34
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

Ursus your starting to disturb me. For one thing, I hope you are a woman or a drug addict, otherwise I am really going to be upset.

Your right about black soldiers being terrible soldiers in White armies. Its been said by White military commanders who have led both all-White, all-Black and White-Black soldier groups that all-White groups fight much better than White-Black groups and all-Black groups are worse of all. I have read the account of one man who served as an artillary man for the American side who only saw one Negro in all of Germany and France, and that Negro was transporting German POWs (mostly civilian militia men) in a truck. The Germans were locked in the back of the truck, and the Negro was driving (its a mad mad world) them to where-ever the nearest Allied death-camp was located. Anyway, despite being armed with a machine-gun and despite the beleagured German civilians being locked up in a truck the Negro was scared to death and could not find the Allied death-camp the POWs were bound for. So thats the only information I have so far about blacks serving in WW2. In the true life account of Blackhawk Down by Mark Bowden, the sole Negro (not 'soul brother') in a special forces company that was extracting some African warlords as prisoners was blown out of his truck and died about 20 minutes into the real fighting portion of the "Black Sea Battle". So I am not impressed yet. Of the three mexicans in the special forces company, one had a nut shot off and the other was shot in his Humvee Turret and the other was jumping around like he had to pee in the middle of a gunbattle.
Maybe I'm a "show me" kind of individual, but I'd like to see something besides black antics, show me this "black bravery" that doesnt involve blonde women or drugs.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:03
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

The Little Rock nine had the guts to make it through high school. They were teens. You got the balls to do the same sort of thing? I doubt it. They survived. You wouldn't.

They survived a school with a bunch of fuckheads like you, wanting to hang them every day. You wanna try that with a school filled with blacks wanting to kill you? And with a state filled with black supremacy?

There are plenty of examples of both black and white bravery. If you want to prove me wrong, you can come up with a statistical analysis of this generalization. If not, then your point of view is simply a matter of faith, not fact. Then we could also apply the principle of falsifiability.


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.



[This message has been edited by sph3ric pyramid (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #47 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:20
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

U c Saturn - My grandad lived through shit in his tortured country his parents died in a political war and he never saw his family since being captured.

That man had 4 kids and 17 grandchildren and i am eternally thankfull every single member of my family i believe are special and i love them so much.

So dont come around telling me how it happened. It happened you werent there you wasnt lying in shit for months with your friends watching them pass away and being killed for there race - a russian a german fuck it who knows but that man did fight both nationalitys in that forest and he fought them to the death.

Im not lying and i heard from his mouth which i trust.

So saturn sorry and all that but FUCK YOU.

Peace Renegade,
 #48 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:53
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I constantly misspell? Look who's talking doo-fuss. Other than the occasional typo, (it is ok to make a typo occasionally as posted earlier) I spell way less words incorrectly than do you. Regarding "pompous asshole" you must be referring to yourself. I address the topic at hand using as much reasoning as possible, you say something incorrect almost everytime you type. You always say something like this: "Ahh, I think if an IQ of 67 in a 7th grader would make him a genious because of his age, but I really, ahh, dunno." Thereby adding another post that adds little or nothing, and more nothing because of the fact you are incorrect. I know you want to post a lot, great, but don't do it by posting inaccuracies (75%) of the time, and don't do it by out and out lying (Blaming the one, out of maybe five, people who actually read over their posts before submitting to look for obviously misspelled words and typos) about someone to try and make it a reality. Yeah, you bug me because you post three or four postings in a row that could have been said in one or two, and most of them are untrue or unimportant to the task at hand. Sorry. At least I can say "...have a good day..." or whatever because I have come to realize you cannot help yourself. And I hate to squish your non-existent ego, but unless you have over 300 credits from a real college or university, with multiple bachelor degrees and a summa cum laude academic standing, I doubt your stellar academic routine of reading "US News and World Report" when you vist the laundry hardly holds up. I'm sure I'll see you around campus tommorrow right? I mean you are a certified teacher working towards your master's right? I'll be teaching English 110 and 120 on the second floor of the Humanities building. Stop by, we'll have lunch and discuss THINGS...
Yeah, right. See you down at the laundrymat, oh darn! I have my own machines. Sorry. Guess I'll catch you never. See, we don't run in the same circles. You=Generic Sprite, Me=WhiteZinfandel.
Now scurry away and don't embarrass yourself anymore...
 #49 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:16
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

I don't post simply to post. You tend to post as much as I do in the same thread, simply to reply and repeat how stupid I am.
I'm not pompous- and I don't see how I've acted that way.
I don't believe anyone gets anything from what you say, except that you are continually bitching people out and trying to 'raise Cain'. I am not as near as antagonistic as you are, you only seem to post when you want to insult, complain or bring someone down.

Note that I did say, "I don't know" in relation to the post on I.Q, this is my country bumpkin hick way of saying 'I am not certain'. You haven't read all my posts, you can't know what percentages I�ve made that are correct or not.
You're an annoyance, and I'm not replying to any more of what I consider are idiotic posts made by you. Feel free to write some biting reply. I'll sit back and have a nice laugh at your �biting witticism.�
 #50 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:34
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My grampa died

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
U c Saturn - My grandad lived through shit in his tortured country his parents died in a political war and he never saw his family since being captured.

That man had 4 kids and 17 grandchildren and i am eternally thankfull every single member of my family i believe are special and i love them so much.

So dont come around telling me how it happened. It happened you werent there you wasnt lying in shit for months with your friends watching them pass away and being killed for there race - a russian a german fuck it who knows but that man did fight both nationalitys in that forest and he fought them to the death.

Im not lying and i heard from his mouth which i trust.

So saturn sorry and all that but FUCK YOU.

Peace Renegade,



Your grandfather fought because Bob Hope told him too :-)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics