About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 09:10
mysterychick mysterychick is offline
Regular
 
Default epilm/prozac

does anyone know how to get high of epilm or prozac or if it is even possible of get high of the shit
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 13:02
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: epilm/prozac

...isnt prozac one of those anti depressants that make you zombified?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 15:15
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

Prozac is an anti-depressent, you won't get high off it but I can assure you that you'll be walking round like a zombie. Your personality changes and everything after 2 or 3 weeks on the stuff.

-FlameViper
 #4 
Old 2002-10-18, 09:46
ThAnAtic ThAnAtic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

Is it worth to be on anti-depressants when you�re depressed? I guess they mess you up big time.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-18, 14:39
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

antidepressants will definitely not get you high. ever. period. but they do cure depression. i dunno who you people know that walks around like a zombie cuz they're on prozac, but that's probably more of a placebo side effect kind of thing, cuz it certainly doesn't do that to anyone i know. it also doesn't change your personality. it just eliminates the pointless, hopeless, depressing voice in the back of your head that tells you you'll never get anywhere or however your depression manifests itself.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 02:15
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

When the sent me to the local mental health zoo for 5 days, I was put on that shit & Depakote. Kiss getting off goodbye! I no longer take that shit, for I don't feel any better than when I was taking that shit.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 12:39
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

I don`t think it`s possible to make such blanket statements about Prozac (apart from not getting high off it). I had it for post natal depression and it worked for me; I was quite the opposite of zombified and had no problems coming off it either. What works for one person, however, isn`t necessarily right for another.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

Older anti-depressent WILL get you high. The "new" SSRI's will not.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 16:19
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

Made me into a zombie i no that for sure.

-Flame
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 16:22
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: epilm/prozac

quote:
Originally posted by ComradeAsh:
...isnt prozac one of those anti depressants that make you zombified?


Yes it is.....! Just the drug companies dishing out million dollar drugs so they can infect your children and make them good little democrats and republicans.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics