About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:19
EOhootieMOB EOhootieMOB is offline
Regular
 
Default LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Ok all you people who have experienced trippin on "SID"---Where the hell is it???
I am living in North Alabama,and I use 2 sell the shit last year.
I had the fuckin hook-up---It was the shit
Cuz LSD is my favorite drug!

The problem is in the past year I havent found 1 fuckin hit!
I've heard plenty o' talk of it
Ya know--Oh dude I can get some!
It never comes through---cuz its just talk
I'm not gettin bullshitted-I know
Cuz I'm actually a well respected "x" dealer these days.
I'm willin 2 travel people!
Where is my baby?
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:22
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

The dea been really cracking on illegal goods this year. Many people here complained about weed droughts also.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:33
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

yeah. its nothing new that theres been no acid lately. i'll bet theres not one hit in all of this crummy state. even my little brother who is like the king of findin just about anything cant find it.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-17, 02:47
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

I've seen a hit of cid ONCE in my life. Never did it. I can't find any for SHIT around here!!! People claim to sell it, but the fuckers around here only bullshit about it! Also, what the fuck is up with these weed droughts??? Why is it I can get crackrocks easier than weed(I'm not a crackhead, though I do enjoy it as a monthly treat. (Illegal) Drugs are meant to be used in moderation only. If you can't control your usage, then you shouldn't be doing them.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-17, 04:53
Shonkman Shonkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

You're not alone man.......I live in South Texas.......and it's been dry here for about 2 1/2 years......no bullshit. And I can find just about anything else. I've heard many people say......"yeah i can get it no prob".....but somehow each of those "hopes" always lets me down......I actually got close and bought some cid on paper....but all 24 hits turned out to be bunk....I've pretty much gave up on it......Although if given the option......I will pay and travel to get it........Fry Head forever.........oh yeah....weed has also been crazy......payin 35 bucks for 14 grams......fuckin ay......
 #6 
Old 2002-10-17, 16:18
EOhootieMOB EOhootieMOB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

yep,weed droughts are happenin 2-but its not 2 bad- n-e-way I can get it at least
I can get anything for that matter-except cid!!!---I'm thinkin bout givin up people
 #7 
Old 2002-10-17, 17:07
Homesniper Homesniper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

so wait..cid is completly out in the US or what??
can anyone out there gettit??
i smell summit fishy, did it used to b everywhere?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 17:43
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Yo you can take exessive amounts of dimeatab dm to hallucinate, the DM is actually a halluciagen. I dont recomend the whole motion sickness pills if over dose on those yeah you hallucinate but you feel like shit for about 3 days. I've never done either but some of my friends were willing to be my research subjucts and thanked me for contributing!
 #9 
Old 2002-10-17, 19:55
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

I last dosed in '96, and only a few times from '92 on.

All of those trips were not worth the price of admission [acid really makes my back hurt: More than it already does, that is. So if I'm going to go through that for 8 to 10 hours I expect a full blown light show, sort to speak.

In years past I could get that from 2 hits, 3 at the most. Each of the trips I took from '92 on were at least 5 hits, towards the end in '96, I had taken 8 hits [for my initial dose] and got no visuals what so ever; I hardly even got a body high.

Thus I stopped [which was just as well for other reasons].

I do, however, keep my eyes and ears open and what I've learned is that there hasn't been any around here even [and when you can't get acid in Berkeley or San Francisco you know it's dry pretty much all over.

However, in the past two months - on separate occasions I've had two people who I know [who don't know each other] tell me that they can get good, fresh liquid.

Like most of the rest here, I usually discount these things as empty boasts and such.

However, I think that I believe both of these people, and I'll tell you why.

[Oh boy, I get to use the "list" thingy again: I just discovered it this week, or can't you tell by the look of my recent posts ;-) ]


  • They both said it was fresh liquid.
  • They both gave the same geographical location when asked where it was
  • This geographical location was also said by both to be its point of origin [i.e.: where it was made.
    [l/list]

    All coincidental, you might say. Not enough to believe them, you might say.

    But wait I say: There's more:

    They both:
    [list]
  • Said that they got it from the person who made it
  • Described, basically, the same person

[Though with both of them I said that I knew someone who also said they could get acid and that they described the same place and same guy - They both said it couldn't be the same guy; that it was too general of a description...Well, perhaps it was - except for the fact that when you add the descriptor: He makes and is distributing acid, all of a sudden it would be beyond a statistical fluke for there to be two separate people - Or so I say

Still not convinced?

Well I saved the clincher for last: Irrefutable proof, if you ask me:

Two days, or so, after the second guy told me he could get acid, he can by my house.

And if he wasn't tripping - and mighty heavily, too - then I've never had a trip or taken any drug.

So, yeah, I believe he can get it.

I believe the other guy, too since I'm sure they are going to the same guy.

I haven't seen either one of them for the past month now - Not that either were people who I saw often anyhow - but that doesn't really surprise me.

When they each asked if I wanted them to get some for me, my first reaction was 'Oh Hell no!'.

[I know that that requires some explaining on my part, especially after all of the posts I've made about tripping [and other stuff], though it's really quite simple and I know all experienced trippers will be nodding in agreement as they read it].

In a nutshell: Think about all that I've been through the past 6 or 7 years [the progression of my disease, the botched operation and all of the fallout from that. Mostly, though, the break up of my marriage and the sudden and continued loss of my daughter and the knowledge that she's growing up and I'm missing it all]. Now consider that I am also severely bi-polar.

Having done that it was clear that I was not now - and would probably would not be for quite some time - in anywhere near the right frame of mind to take acid.

It would be almost a guaranteed bad trip.
I did decide though that I should at least get some and store it in the freezer for the day when I would once again be ready to explore inner space ;-)].

But, like I said, I haven't seen either for a while: I hope I haven't lost such an opportunity.

We shall see, I guess.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Well if anyone wants to make some good money dont go to college and become a doctor but go to college and major in ergotry chemisty. By then you should have to know-how to make some yourself.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-17, 21:06
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Well if anyone wants to make some good money dont go to college and become a doctor but go to college and major in ergotry chemisty. By then you should have to know-how to make some yourself.


Ergotry chemisty?

Just a good solid background in organic chemistry [with the regular chem, natch] should very well suffice, me thinks.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:39
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

i'm getting half a sheet this weekend =P
 #13 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:45
AxisMundi AxisMundi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Indiana here... been dry for almost 3 yars now... 2 christmas seasons ago was last time anyone had any.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:56
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

all right, since youre

quote:
actually a well respected "x" dealer these days.


and also
quote:
willin 2 travel people!


someone here is bound to hook you up!


please.

 #15 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:25
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

::Points and laughs at everyone:: Its not really dry here, just need to meet the right people. But to tell yah the truth, i havent tried it yet, so i know jack shit about it, i only know that i can get it.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-18, 03:48
nuglobe nuglobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

In the northwest US its been dry for the last year or so.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-18, 12:30
Kiafi Kiafi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that most lsd is sent through the mail from the main factories in Northern California, and the mail has been cracked down on way more since all those anthrax attacks.

Not to mention LSD is hard to find anywhere other than New York or the west coast, never mind fucking Alabama.

The best place to find it in your situation would be colleges though.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-18, 12:47
Carrera Carrera is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Thats true about the New York, Acid flows liek water here, lately its been $.50 a drop, but i know people taking about 10-20 a day now. Acid comes in waves, you'll have some guy make bout 30 gallons and you'll have it too, my man in detroit says its round there 2. Acid will make you insanely crazy, i don't do it much but it almost blew my mind seeing people are having problems gettin it. oh well
 #19 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

Aliens took it, man. I saw them.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:57
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

its really hard to find it in ny too. i live in jersey and some friends of mine are in ny 2 or 3 times a week. they are big ravers(fucking fags) but good friends. i never did understand that techno/rave shit. ah well, anyways they have said its gettin scarce at underground raves in ny. whats big is k and dippies at the moment and very easily found.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-23, 13:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD---Where has it gone???--It's my favorite---I can't find it anymore---HELP!!!!!!!!

I went to a thing that promised "coolaid provided" so I assumed it would be that special kind of "coolaid".... but no. It was just kool aid.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics