About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 13:35
Carrera Carrera is offline
Regular
 
Default Favorite Drugs

What are your guys favorite drugs? Like if you had the choice to do anything you wanted. What you you do? I personally would do coke or rock all day! I heard ice is also good but my mom had some bad experiences with that! An 8 or coke will do me fine anyday! But the most rock me and a friend pulled in one day was 3 8 balls! Which i don'T even wanna say how much was spent, but i just wanted to see what you guys do. I am expecting a lot of extacy and just weed posts!
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 15:41
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

combination of pot, amphetamines, and opioids.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:00
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

E and acid.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:02
stiggz stiggz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

heroin, coke, meth, and ether
 #5 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:27
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

mescaline + some cid
 #6 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:32
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

40mg of Oxycontin is nice. Had to get off those though in favor of the Morphine. Much less addictive, but not as good...
 #7 
Old 2002-10-16, 18:01
Shonkman Shonkman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Definately has to be LSD.........although I haven't seen or heard from it in the past 2 1/2 years.........sucks living in south Texas........I also like whippits....although they're not as popular.....
 #8 
Old 2002-10-16, 18:14
crack_terrorist77 crack_terrorist77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

i've always wanted to do DMT
 #9 
Old 2002-10-16, 18:26
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Salvia, Morning Glory wine, DMT, DHM(diphenhydramine), DXM. Psychedelics basically.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:01
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

My fave is heroin but its probably more rat poison than anything else if I could though Id want black tar heroin and some proper crack cos no matter how hard I try my homemade just isnt great cos the coke 9 times out of 10 is mixed with too much baking soda. So if any of you yanks are feeling generous fell free to mail me some Ill even pay for postage or swop for some of the shit I have to use every day
 #11 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:21
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

quote:
Originally posted by Mackofett:
So if any of you yanks are feeling generous fell free to mail me some Ill even pay for postage or swop for some of the shit I have to use every day


A friendly piece of advice: such requests are generally considered a Bozo No-no around here and will likely get you flamed from all 5 dimensions [even should you be saying it as a joke...]
 #12 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:22
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Most favorite drug: Acid. The only reason I really do other drugs is when I can't get any acid. Except for opiates, I do kava when I can't get any of them.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:40
funguy227 funguy227 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

100% Sinsimilla Ganja. I love herb and it loves us back.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-17, 04:19
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

im an alcoholic
 #15 
Old 2002-10-17, 15:50
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

I think this says it best. http://www.totse.com/en/ego/can_you_dance_to_it/fav_drug.html
 #16 
Old 2002-10-17, 16:21
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

My fav's are shrooms salvia DXM amphetamines and DHM
 #17 
Old 2002-10-17, 16:57
gcc gcc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

For habitual use, I like weed, but I like opiates, shrooms and benzos too.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-17, 17:37
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

For me it has to be the big "O", although alcohol is a close friend, X is also a favourite (there is nothing better to rave with.) LSD is a favourite if i wish to search myself. Amphetamines are a favourite if i need to be energetic, bassically all drugs are my favourite depending upon the situation. Actually forget that waffle, it has to be the nig "O", X and alcohol, there the only drugs i take on a regular"ish" basis. In fact i've been trying to find that dragon all day, its made me dehydrated so ive been drinking a few buds as well.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-17, 18:28
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Buds, cid and shrooms when I can, and any nice little pill that comes my way, so long as it's a down. No ups for me, accept cid which is few and far between, I need to mellow out, not become more high strung. Lately I haven't been doing much of any of them though.

 #20 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:32
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

my friend who lived in nj tried to send me coke once, he was sent to jail cuz they thought it was anthrax he went to juvy for 5 years. whatever u do don't do it
 #21 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:46
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Over all that. But you couldn't beat E back in the days when it was pure.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:51
Diseased Camel Diseased Camel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

i like to make a shake every morning to wake me up including:
weed
Locker Room
cocaine
Poppers
Aerosol sprays
Windex
heroin
speed
opium
PCP
chrystal meth
peyote
LSD
THC�
Whippets

mixed with some pectoral syrup
AND SOME GOOD OL' FASHIONED TAR/GAS/WIPER FLUID SOLUTION

like biscuits and gravy

--Camel
PS: I forgot to mention that sometimes i just piss in the shake too to give it some acidic kick

[This message has been edited by Diseased Camel (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #23 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:48
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

Penis. I can't get enough of that tangy penis.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:59
BuD02 BuD02 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

weed an X
 #25 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:04
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Drugs

I'd have to say ecstasy

Other than that alcohol
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics