About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:29
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Sex game!

Calm down, Calm down. Not that sought of sex game!

I was reading Farwah's post 'Read my Gender' and I thought of a good game!

FARWAH'S 'READ MY GENDER' http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/005457.html

Heres how it goes:

You have to guess the person aboves sex. eg,

Person A - Hi I am person A
Person B - I think A is male, Hi i'm B
Person C - I think B is female

Then person B can come back and edit there post to say if they are male or female and we can see if person C was correct!

I hope this makes sense!

So...

...Am I male or female?

Edit: Yes I am indeed male, Now someone has to guess Farwahs sex!

[This message has been edited by wideb0y (edited 10-15-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:36
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

yea!!! ok,
i kinda don't get the second part about coming back but

hi..., i think wideboy is male!

 #3 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:53
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

Farwah is female.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:57
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

Farwah is definately female cos a male would not think about what sex he is talking to or reading only WHEN can he have sex next
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:08
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

I think Farwah is male.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:33
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Sex game!

I think you're all horny guys.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:33
stiggz stiggz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

Nuh Uh, Farwah is most definately female
"mean guys,
vox n nox - boys"
WTF if another guy ever said that, i'd nail him to a plaster wall. TheSellOut is DEFINATELY a fucked up chick, probably cracked out on some sort of hallucinagen
 #8 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:48
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

I think this is stupid
 #9 
Old 2002-10-15, 21:22
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

well wideboy idon't think ppl r playing this game straight, i think with exception of two ppl, cornzornoplate n myself evryone is male, n cornzornoplate is female, n me i refuse to disclose my gender.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:17
tylerde2006 tylerde2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sex game!

i think everyone here i male, because more guys come here then girls, well i think neway because i havent seen any pyro girls
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics