About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 07:44
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default read my gender

I made you look, didn't I...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-17, 19:58
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
farway, a dragqueen you say?

You're probably an expert. After all, you sount butt hurt.

People who get smacked down in posts usually have no sense of humor.



i do have a sense of humor u r just not funny.
smaked down in posts, i really don't think so butt wipe! u sound like the idiot u r!

 #3 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:00
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

quote:
Originally posted by Ursus:
I made you look, didn't I...


u r a guy, i think!

[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:05
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

�i do have a sense of humor u r just not funny.�
You probably watched Hee-Haw.

�smaked down in posts, i really don't think so butt wipe! u sound like the idiot u r!�

Really? Have you forgotten the �Who would you fight for� thread so soon?

�okay so i am of the poor palestinians perspective, but i am sticking to it,� � farwah
Translated, I can't form a decent argument, so I�ll pout.

On virtually every post I smacked you down. Only TheMouse has really added to the discussion.

Do you look in the mirror and laugh? Or do you just not get the joke?

[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-17, 20:11
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

warweed sounds like a guy name... so i am guessing u r all boy too... i am sexiest aren't i?
damn! i knew it
am i right warweed = male?!

[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:22
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
[B]�i do have a sense of humor u r just not funny.?You probably watched Hee-Haw.

U KNO WAT I GET IT U R THE JOKE N ITS FUNNY!!!

Have you forgotten the �Who would you fight for?thread so soon?
ITS MY PRIDE N JOY - U LOST, I DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY A WORD, YOUR ARGUMENTS REEKED, N EVERYONE ELSE GOT THERE B4 ME
"�okay so i am of the poor palestinians perspective, but i am sticking to it,??farwah
Translated, I can't form a decent argument, so I�ll pout."
TRANSLATED: O! LOOK @ ME, I AM WHO'S YOUR DADDY N MY HEADS SO BLOATED B/C I THINK I CAN ARGUE.


I am sorry i have not been paying as much attention to your responses but i find your arguments inane - maybe if u try a little harder i will too!
xoxoxoxo

 #7 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:27
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

the thing that pisses me off sometimes, ok always, is your perspective who's your daddy, not the fact that u make more arguments then me or whatever it is that u keep flattering yourself about,
but in the end i'm glad that most ppl are not of your or saturnrocketX's perception.
racists, or "prejudiced" ppl piss me off, n you r one of them.


[This message has been edited by farwah (edited 10-17-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:57
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

I know what you're talking about. On a very subconscious level, I read the 'voices' as male or female on most people.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-18, 00:38
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: read my gender

"U KNO WAT I GET IT U R THE JOKE N ITS FUNNY!!!"

Do you even know what you mean?


"ITS MY PRIDE N JOY - U LOST, I DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY A WORD, YOUR ARGUMENTS REEKED, N EVERYONE ELSE GOT THERE B4 ME
"

Oh, you did say a word, just not a coherent sentence.

�okay so i am of the poor palestinians perspective, but i am sticking to it,� � farwah
Apperantly you cant read your own posts either. You couldn't back up your argument "but i am sticking to it"

"prejudiced" ppl piss me off". Why, because they don't ignore the real world?

I find you to be ammusing. No substance, just whining.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics