About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-15, 16:17
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default whats happenin

Ive been gone for a while and just wanted to say hey hows it goin?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-15, 16:22
farwah farwah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats happenin

quote:
Originally posted by groundcontrol:
Ive been gone for a while and just wanted to say hey hows it goin?


not very good! i still have not finished my paper, but keeping busy with this site
 #3 
Old 2002-10-15, 16:41
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats happenin

Who was it you were having a flaming war with back when I first registered? Was it warweed12?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:56
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats happenin

You got it.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:20
Mackofett Mackofett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats happenin

quote:
Originally posted by farwah:
not very good! i still have not finished my paper, but keeping busy with this site


Almost every post I see with your name attached has you going on about this paper! What is it? Do you need help? Do you just want someone to do it for you or give you a site where you can get a paper that will give you a pass mark. Im not rying to take the piss but please do tell what this paper is all about cos I dont think Im the only one who wants to know!!!
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:29
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats happenin

quote:
Originally posted by Mackofett:
Almost every post I see with your name attached has you going on about this paper! What is it? Do you need help? Do you just want someone to do it for you or give you a site where you can get a paper that will give you a pass mark. Im not rying to take the piss but please do tell what this paper is all about cos I dont think Im the only one who wants to know!!!


I feel like a 70 year old most the time, and I'm 17. Sorry- cross-thread posting. I don't know what paper that he is talking about. Farwah isn't the same guy who posted the 1812 thread is he?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics