About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:20
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default I sung a song for you!

Here's my parody of Moby, Natural Bliss. Its a minute long. http://ekahn.com/mp3/mobynaturalbliss.wav
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:22
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

My ears are on fire.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:25
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

I started singing the following song when I was taking a piss:

I am your Hebrew lover
I am your fantasy
I am your Kosher other
Let's make a family

I am the Hebrew warrior
I'll end your dynasty
I am the Kosher victor
Now I am Israeli

I was done urinating by then, though, so it stops there.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:53
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

Ba ha ha ha, hooooo haaaaa, dog fuck a chicken thats funny, this link is definately going to make the rounds.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 05:15
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

ah, a good thread to bring this back. it still cracks me the fuck up when i read it. TOWCHBob really did a good job with it.

quote:
originally posted by TOWCHBob
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Big Brandon please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Big Brandon please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..
Y'all act like you never seen a Troll before Jaws all on the floor like SEN, when SUPERKILLER1911 just burst in the door
and started whoopin his ass worse than before
he first said "I'm off drugs.", throwin fits over being called immature. (Ahh!)

It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just do tripple C's did he?"
And COBRA said... nothing you idiots!
COBRA's dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!)

Facist women love Mod satus,
chigga chigga chigga
"Moderators, I'm sick of them
Look at them, walkin around deleting posts,
Locking Threads," "Yeah, but they suck dick too!"

Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse, than what's goin on in Enigmas' Chatrooms
Sometimes, I wanna get on #totse and just let loose, but can't
but it's cool for tr0g to bump a dead post
"My bum is on your hip, my bum is on your hip" And if I'm lucky, you might just give him a little kiss. And that's the message that we deliver to little kids. And expect them to know what anarchy realy is,
Of course they gonna know what the web is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got a computer don't they?

"We ain't licking toads.." Well, some of us who smoke cannibas,
who cut other people off and yell "Fuck You"
But if we can bump dead topics and move threads, then there's no reason that ANTI and another man can't elope
But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote
Suzie wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes

I'm Big Brandon, yes I'm the real Brandona all you other Big Brandon are just imitating
So won't the real Big Brandon please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

I'm Big Brandon, yes I'm the real Brandona all you other Big Brandon are just imitating
So won't the real Big Brandon please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?


Alan Smithee don't gotta cuss in his posts to make a point;
well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too!
You think I give a damn about a your Granny?
Half of you Hypocrits can't even stomach me, let alone stand me
"But Brandon, what if you're in, wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys could just sit me here?
Next to windows gear? Fuck, dankgirl better switch me seats, so I can sit next to z3m and z4m and hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first
You little bitch, you don't even use IRC
"Yeah, Pinay's funny, but I think she's sick of saying, hee-hee!"
I should have saved that chat
and show the whole world how ChibiMiko's obsessed with NGE.
I'm sick of you left and right wing liberals, all you do is annoy me
so I have been sent here to destroy you
And there's a million of us just like me
who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

I'm like a bitch to listen to, cause all I do is whine about other people,
things you I can handle but don't

The only difference is I got balls to play with. In front of y'all(It don't phase me at all)
I just get on the keyboard and type it
and whether you like to admit it, I just shit it better than ninety percent of you fuckers out can
Then you wonder how I can type up these posts like Zoloft perscriptions.
It's funny; cause at the rate I'm goin when I'm 18 I'm gonna be the only one here
Who still say's "8000 posts and counting"

And every single person is a Big Brandon lurkin, He could be workin at Burger King, spittin on your onion rings
Or in the parkin lot, circling
Screaming "I don't give a fuck!"
with his windows down and his system up
So, will the real Brandon please stand up?
And put one of those fingers on each hand up?
And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control
and one more time, loud as you can, how does it go?

Ha ha
Guess there's a Big Brandon in all of us
Fuck it, let's all stand up

The Real Big Brandon
by TOWCHBob
(half of the stuff I wrote was just to fill space, don't take it to seriously)



now thats a song worth singin while youre pissin

thanks again for the laugh, Bob.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 14:48
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

When im leaking the weasel i usually hum "Jammin" by Bob Marley.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 14:59
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

lot of time on your hands? huh junglist...;(
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 16:49
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

copy and paste = 2 clicks = no time at all

you better believe i saved that shit when i read it, its fuggin hilarious!!


i guess the humor of it is wasted on newbies though, its not your fault though. since i remember the time well and alot of it is about stupid people in my forum, it still cracks me the fuck up.

[This message has been edited by junglist (edited 10-14-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:58
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

La la la you sang to me.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:16
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I sung a song for you!

Wow, that song was pretty damn good by towchbob!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics