About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:29
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default What's your favorite member name?

I was just looking at some of the names that member use and was wondering who�s moniker you thought was the best. Don�t just vote, tell the group why you picked your name too.

My vote is for Spiffy McBang. That�s just one funny ass name!

I got my name playing Metal of Honor. My original name was Das Auge. After a while I started to get real good at the game. The one match this sniper (I was usually a sniper) started to own me. I eventually came back and beat him. I start saying �Who�s Your Daddy now?�. Well, that�s how I came up with my new moniker.

BTW, my �from� info �down by the river� is in reverence to Chris Farley. One damn good comedian.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:40
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

my favorite member name is cornzornoplat(obvious Reasons) ~~
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Z3m... But I'm not telling you about the irony. I'd rather you didn't know.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 04:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I like all the old mods name bongman, the real, i like 40ozOfFeedom, and mine.

CTR
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 08:10
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

my favourite is bribble, i came up with it when i was writing an essay and i missplet "Dribble" and then it got round school and i earned the nickname bribble.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 14:43
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

i like ..... fuck i dunno.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:22
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
i like ..... fuck i dunno.

Peace Renegade,



fuck i dunno, Hmm,I don't recall seeing this person.

Tell me, what forum can I find him at?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:38
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

What happened to zork? or koz?(zok spelled backward)
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 19:07
Cept111 Cept111 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

My name is my favorite because Cept was the god of all chaos in egyptian myth
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 04:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I'm an old mod. Actually, I was one of the only people who know what the diaul looked liked.

Fuck you newbies.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 07:34
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I always thought Confuzious was a pretty cool pun of a name.

Genital warfare also sounds pretty funny .

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 10-15-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-10-15, 09:06
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I call my member "Handy Randy The one eyed trouser snake"...... just kidding sorry, nobody made that joke yet, just had to do it.

Favorite member name? Mine of course "Canyonero" I still hum the song to myself every time I think about it.

other good ones:
Osiris
Metaphysicist
I love Poop



[This message has been edited by Canyonero (edited 10-15-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-10-15, 12:31
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Now that was about as funny as Bin Ladens Hairy Scrotum.

Peace Renegade,
 #14 
Old 2002-10-15, 18:29
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Now that was about as funny as Bin Ladens Hairy Scrotum.

Peace Renegade,



I didn't say it was funny..... but I would not have felt right letting that juicy pun go to waste. What can I say? I'm a retard.

 #15 
Old 2002-10-15, 19:00
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I once had a cock(a male chicken) whose name was Randy.
My favourite name would probably be my own, I can't think of another good one.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:31
teNsiOn heAd teNsiOn heAd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Township Rebellion, for obvious reasons...
 #17 
Old 2002-10-16, 01:01
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Well, I have to say Spiffy McBang is my favorite. The mental picture I get is a cross between an Irish guy and the lead character in the SNES game Spike McFang.

Of course I like my own. It's my Unreal Tournament name ([TIN]Kamikaze). A friend of mine there said I made a special "Kamio" in a clan battle once, and I've used the name since.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-16, 01:17
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I Love Poop , great name....great name...

-Chibi
 #19 
Old 2002-10-16, 01:33
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

i like my name the best
dead nigger storage

p.s. if you dont know what im talking about you must suck
 #20 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:14
metul metul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I am an Afterbirth Of A Lesbian Clusterfuck

From afar it looked as if the multi-headed worm was searching for its food


[This message has been edited by metul (edited 10-16-2002).]

[This message has been edited by metul (edited 10-16-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-10-17, 16:28
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Lokil is cool, because it sounds like two names. That's right, two, two names in one.

I also vote for POINDEXTER FORTRAN.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-17, 18:28
nastradamnus nastradamnus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

There are some clever bastards out there coming up with names, I feel unoriginal with confusus play on a historical name that sucks Oh well I'm still keeping mine. and D.N.S. if your not racist then yours is a cool name!
 #23 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:31
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Roachy McBong
 #24 
Old 2002-10-17, 22:54
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

damn you Canyonero! I thought of making a lame joke like that before I even clicked the topic.

Anyway, probably 'wintermute' because it sounds cool or 'root', because it's ingenious in it's simplicity.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-17, 23:39
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

Fuck
 #26 
Old 2002-10-28, 10:45
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

quote:
Originally posted by TheLordOfTheBobs:
i like The Lord Of The Bobs and Pominator : Sex Machine


I agree. Lord of the bobs is amusing.

I came up with my name when I first got on the internet. AOL was my first service and I had to come up with a name that had no numbers. Hence gombowlzombie.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-28, 14:50
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

quote:
Originally posted by Syntex:
I've always liked Xenobite, i love poop, and some other elders. and i love my name..

Viper2002 was a cool one, what ever happened to that guy?

And I will not reveal of where I got it..


[b]SYNTEX
[/B]


I Love Poop and XeNoBiTe are elders?

I like riot kid. He's cool. He wants to get in my ex-girlfriends pants.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:00
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

thanks gombowlzombie, you're the first to tell me my name is amusing
 #29 
Old 2002-10-29, 02:57
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

My name came from when i was addicted to speed. I finally broke free of the addiction after 2 years and went sober (from Meth anyway) I never took another upper in my life. Hell, i afraid to take my fuckin concerta now! Now im the guy who trys to get everyone away from Speed. Thats how i earned the moniker "Speed Rebel".

my fav. name has got to be Spiffy McBang.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-29, 05:29
whitespider whitespider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

whitespider
 #31 
Old 2002-10-29, 05:31
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What's your favorite member name?

I used to be a wanabee hacker, I have kinda given up hacking now, the first password I cracked was Viper, which I thought was a sign so I made it my handle.

As for liking other people screen names, its hard to name any but origionality is usually a good thing.

Viper2002
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics