About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:52
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default holloween... any suggestions?

What do you do for holloween if you are in your twenties.....do you dress up?? Where do you go to have fun? any suggestions
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:58
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

you find a costume party with lots of kegs, or you go to a bar that has people dressing up. i prefer the parties.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:05
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

How do you find a party?? and get invited
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:44
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

You just go to one of your comrades partys I have like 5 of my friends having partys I am trying to figure out which party will have the best chicks....
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 19:45
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

I like to have a few friends over for a splatter movie party, I reccomend Prince of Darkness, Hellraiser, and The Thing. If youre not into the hard stuff B movies are a nice alternative. I do the house up a bit, cook some rude looking appys and mix up a batch of punch with some dry ice in it. One year I bought 3 bags of dry ice and had cauldrons all over the place, the entire floor was covered in mist for almost an hour. Pranking your guests is also fun, I once set up some skeleton hands on hinges on the back of the couch, by pulling on a string I could make the hands flip over the edge of the couch onto the occupants shoulders. This year I have purchased 20 horrendously ugly plastic rat statues, and a dozen or so barbie and ken type dolls, the result should be impressive. **culinary overlord grins evilly and winks, walks off into the night singing "it's the most wonderful time of the year"**
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:23
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by Carisa:
How do you find a party?? and get invited


goto your nearest college town. where i live; a major college town, there will be hundreds of parties. literally. hundreds.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:46
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

3 words: trip or treat.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 21:55
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

If I go out, I'll tie wires to my arms, chest and neck and suspend pork, chicken and beef insides from them.
Then I might wrap aluminum foil around my head and run around throwing urine at people.
Sounds like fun to me.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-13, 21:58
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

I was going to be a terrorist and go trick-or-treating, but I decided against it.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:39
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Here is what I have planned: first, we'll shroom, then take a video camera out for some good 'ol trick or treating, violence and wonton acts of carnality may also occur. (just have to see what the night has to offer...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:23
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by deptstoremook:
I was going to be a terrorist and go trick-or-treating, but I decided against it.


No biggie. I went to school dressed up EXACTLY like bin laden last year. Camo jacket. Sheet wrapped round the head. Grey beard. This year, I plan on being a terrorist. I made a "suicide bomb belt". I'll also have a zip-loc chock ful of anthrax ERRRR..... sugar attached to my costume. I plan on taking my lil cousins trick or treatin up to Cherry Hell(Jew capital of Jersey!!!)
 #12 
Old 2002-10-14, 00:36
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
You just go to one of your comrades partys I have like 5 of my friends having partys I am trying to figure out which party will have the best chicks....


A Communist Party?
 #13 
Old 2002-10-14, 00:55
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

My parents won't let me trick or treat (I'm 14 and too obedient for my own good), so I'm just going to try to scare the shit out of little kids. Anybody know how to make something that will make a convincing pump-shotgun sound short of actually getting a shotgun?
 #14 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:21
majikchemist majikchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

nope...but what I have did last year was dress up as a maffia man and drive around asking kids if they know charlie and if they want some crack
 #15 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:42
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Last Year me and my friends went bagsnatching. It was pretty funny, seeing all those little kids crying and shit. We got caught but all they did was took all the candy and told us next time we would be arrested.

Were thinking about doing the same this year.

BTW: Im dressing as Adolf Hitler this year. You know, gab the bag. goosewalk, turn around, flash hand up, and scream "HEIL HITLER"!
 #16 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:19
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Set out a bowl of candy and next to it set a bowl of powdered sugar, lable one "candy" and lable the other "anthrax"
 #17 
Old 2002-10-14, 12:33
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

actually I was trying to get you guys to give me ideas, of stuff I could do for holloween ....going to a party sounds good if I can find one....but I am not really keen on going to a party that I don't know anyone at...and ripping off kids or dressing as a terrorist doesn't appeal to me for some odd reason....
 #18 
Old 2002-10-14, 14:34
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Just go back to the juvenile days thats what im going to do.

EGGING.

Peace Renegade,
 #19 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:46
Carisa Carisa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

ok guys I got a witch costume...a really cool one with purple hair and fake eyelashed that glow in the dark

now where do I go? maybe just to walk around the mall?? no kids come to my house
 #20 
Old 2002-10-16, 21:12
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Wait until the bars close, and instead of driving slowly around town stalking helpless women, go to a cool college bar and ask the drunkest person you can find in the parking lot (usually the one driving) and ask: "Where's the party?" Within two minutes you should have a few addresses, and commence to party down, in full costume if you are a poser old dude. Remember, the chicks will be wasted by then so, party down!
 #21 
Old 2002-10-16, 21:15
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Or put doggy doo doo in a paper sack, set it on some old dude's porch, lite the sack, push doorbell couple times, run!
Good times!!! (When your 14)
 #22 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:15
hype_jv hype_jv is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by majikchemist:
nope...but what I have did last year was dress up as a maffia man and drive around asking kids if they know charlie and if they want some crack


hahhaha funny shit, i might try that

 #23 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:19
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

I am just dressing up like Mel Gibson's Braveheart and running around spouting phrases from the movie with a poor scottish accent. I can't wait.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:36
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

well here's what i have planed SHHHHH! it's a secret i plan on going and getting a 30,000 round strip of black cats (fire crackers) im getting some party poppers (filled with a whole bunch of random shit) and im making some smoke bombs (2 1/2 dozen allready made) im getting spray paint and i got 15 cobs i got 800 sparklers (for a few nice fountains) some air bombs two pipe bombs (mini ones) i got me some massive stink bombs i got me a mini spud gun that you can fit in a back pac (really neat little bugger my friend made it you can make the barrel into 3 parts along with the chamber and the plugs it all fits in a pack) we will have about 10 molitov cocktails and a few pressure bombs ready for use it should provide for some fun then we got some flour (baking flour) and we are going to mix it with green glowing stuff (glow in the dark) and fill several ballons 4 dozen eggs some bottle rockets some cracker balls and some AP filled m-80's and don't forget the paint ball guns and thats about it .. it should be all good we are loading up into the back of a pick-up truck this is just the shit im bringing i gots me 3 other friends willing to scare people and cause terror amoung the town it should be all good

-------------------------------------

nothing will be hamred .... much and no one will be hurt along with people property just harmless childish fun we all know what thats like
 #25 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:40
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by Speed_rebel:
Last Year me and my friends went bagsnatching. It was pretty funny, seeing all those little kids crying and shit. We got caught but all they did was took all the candy and told us next time we would be arrested.

Were thinking about doing the same this year.

BTW: Im dressing as Adolf Hitler this year. You know, gab the bag. goosewalk, turn around, flash hand up, and scream "HEIL HITLER"!



bagsnatching is the best. going up to lil kiddies and snatching that and yelling "trick or treat" cocksucker!! nothing better (except when ther parents chase your ass..wee!! lol)..unfortuantlly i think this halloweens going to suck bcus im aways from home. no tping and egging and all that fun. i was pretty keen up on dressing like an al-queda or laden or someone like that, but i think the rednecks here wouldnt find it to humourous and probably shoot my ass..nothing worse than angry,drunken hillbilly family.. breaking out those muzzleloaders (breaking out the empty beer cans,billy bob,etc..). and im suppose to stay out of trouble till i leave bcus my grandparents are "respectable" members of the community (whatever that is) ..and they dont want ther hooligan grandson ruining ther good name..GOOD LORD!! its not that i care maybe i should try to stay out of trouble idk i could try and listen for once but idk that sounds hard, i think. but it sucks cus noone even cares like everyone in this stupid fuckt up hick town could give a shit less.. so idk what to do. no matter what i do they dont care..paint a fucking swaztika on ther car and they wouldnt care (it may seem kool, but after awhile its no fun)..whats a fellow to do stuck in a gay ass town full of faggot rednecks?? idk..maybe if i let ther cows loose that would piss them off or ransom ther chickens, no wait that would be wrong, i know how they cherius their livestock...family, its not right to ransom family. someone help me out, im empty dont ever come too michigan! fuck!!, unless its detriot.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:49
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by enigmaXesp:
bagsnatching is the best. going up to lil kiddies and snatching that and yelling "trick or treat" cocksucker!! nothing better (except when ther parents chase your ass..wee!! lol)..unfortuantlly i think this halloweens going to suck bcus im aways from home. no tping and egging and all that fun. i was pretty keen up on dressing like an al-queda or laden or someone like that, but i think the rednecks here wouldnt find it to humourous and probably shoot my ass..nothing worse than angry,drunken hillbilly family.. breaking out those muzzleloaders (breaking out the empty beer cans,billy bob,etc..). and im suppose to stay out of trouble till i leave bcus my grandparents are "respectable" members of the community (whatever that is) ..and they dont want ther hooligan grandson ruining ther good name..GOOD LORD!! its not that i care maybe i should try to stay out of trouble idk i could try and listen for once but idk that sounds hard, i think. but it sucks cus noone even cares like everyone in this stupid fuckt up hick town could give a shit less.. so idk what to do. no matter what i do they dont care..paint a fucking swaztika on ther car and they wouldnt care (it may seem kool, but after awhile its no fun)..whats a fellow to do stuck in a gay ass town full of faggot rednecks?? idk..maybe if i let ther cows loose that would piss them off or ransom ther chickens, no wait that would be wrong, i know how they cherius their livestock...family, its not right to ransom family. someone help me out, im empty dont ever come too michigan! fuck!!, unless its detriot.


I can relate completly except I don't think being gay is a bad thing nor do I belive most of these rednecks are gay.
 #27 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:54
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

Me and my friend went out one night and wraped my friend in a big cloth and put ketchup all over it. Then, we draged him around and to a lake and pretened to dump him in the lake lide we were covering up a murder. It scared some kids preaty bad, but not everyone fell for it

-ShadowFist
 #28 
Old 2002-10-17, 00:33
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

sounds like fun to me .. but i make real fake blood not just katchup
 #29 
Old 2002-10-17, 01:06
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: holloween... any suggestions?

quote:
Originally posted by TheSell0ut:
I can relate completly except I don't think being gay is a bad thing nor do I belive most of these rednecks are gay.


hmm yes you are probably right but im pretty sure the ones around here are quite intune with gayness
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics