About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:13
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default A mental note

Anyone ever notice how on some days of the week, and at different times of the day our way of thinking seems to alter?
For me it's every Sunday and no I don't go to church or anything. I feel like I can make a huge change in my life and that nothing is outta my reach. But on monday I wonder what the hell I was thinking. Every once in a while all that motivation carries over and makes a small difference in my life.
Anyone/Everyone else like this, or am I just stranger than I thought?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:12
azconvict azconvict is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A mental note

NO THATS NOT WIERD AT ALL MATTER A FACT ITS A PART OF LIFE.BUT THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT YOUR SUBCONCIOUS MIND IS DOING YES OUR MINDS SEEM TO ALTER ALOT BUT THAT DEPENDS ON ALOT OF THINGS,KINDA LIKE WHEN THERE IS A FULL MOON PEOPLE BECOME MORE ENERGETIC AND CRAZZY THAT IS CALLED COSMIC ENERGY.IT COULD ALSO DEPEND ON YOUR EMOTIONS THEY ALSO CHANGE ALOT WITCH HAS A TENDENCY TO CHANNEL OUR THOUGHTS DIFFERENTLY TO HELP US COPE WITH THE FEELINGS WE COULD BE DEALING WITH.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:15
Regular
 
a drunken stupor
Default Re: A mental note

Yeah i feel that way too, but i though i was just manic depressive.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:53
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A mental note

a lot of people feel that way. a lot of people take lithium for it. but most of all, a lot of people choose not to abuse the caps lock in order to avoid offending the eyes of human beings.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 21:01
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: A mental note

Sometimes I wonder about some of the shit I said a couple of days before,stuff that at that time I thought was cool. I think Mondays brings most of us down.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 21:23
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A mental note

quote:
Originally posted by azconvict:
NO THATS NOT WIERD AT ALL MATTER A FACT ITS A PART OF LIFE.


Hey az,

Disengage caps lock please.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics