|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2002-10-13, 17:57
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
The Real ?
*bows head* any one here from him ? or how he is doing and what his current status is is he like back in the courts again or what ? *closes by the bowing of his head*
|
|
#2
 2002-10-13, 18:29
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
No clue. Unstable might know what he is up to (unstable used to be a mod with The Real at the time).
|
|
#3
 2002-10-13, 18:33
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
I miss him  I remember him not always being here just about 2 years ago, he would drop in IRC every now and then though.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-13, 18:34
|
A-F Army 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
I know I am gonna get told off for this but here it goes:
Who is The Real?
I registered this year so i have no idea what you are talking bout.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-13, 19:46
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
He was god of anything pyrotechnical...I wish someone would of backed up his posts....I cant find a single one of his post nowadays....
|
|
#6
 2002-10-13, 20:13
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
Do yah suppose he blew some stuff up and got sent to jail?
|
|
#7
 2002-10-13, 20:20
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
I doubt it, I think he was too smart for that.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-13, 20:27
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
quote: Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB: He was god of anything pyrotechnical...I wish someone would of backed up his posts....I cant find a single one of his post nowadays....
His post record here may have been long gone, but his other posts still live in the E&W forum archive. I have found quite a few posts by him there. They date back to about 3 years ago.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-13, 22:49
|
Templeton 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
The Real's place of residence started on fire due to the fact that he had explosive and or flammable materials in it. The authorites went through everything he owned which included his computer. I'm not sure how much jail time he was facing, but I think after that little incident, he quit everything.
|
|
#10
 2002-10-14, 01:58
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
I thought that his house got struck by lightning or something causing a fire, and he got busted when he told the firefighters that he had explosives in the house...
peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
|
|
#11
 2002-10-14, 02:12
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: The Real ?
ok just to clear this up what he said that happend is this
lightning hit a metal air duct above his apartment and caused it to catch fire then when he returned home and saw the fire he notifyed a fireman that there was 5 grams of AP in there along with some ammo and other chemicals and he thought he would be thanked so they knew and that he notifyed this but infact what the fireman said was if you don't confess we will throw the book at you he was then arrested and they did an investigation on the whole topic and of course with the media it was not a big help because they were saying oh he had huge buckets full of chemicals and AND lots of explosives and jars with things in them (totally making look like a mad bomber type scientist) finally after a while he got released and he is now on probation i beleave he said he was being called back in and i we have not heard since
|
|
#12
 2002-10-14, 02:22
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: The Real ?
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000814.html the real posted in here
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000818.html
and the original
"The Real" *bows head* http://www.totse.com/bbs/Archives/Archive-000005/HTML/20010123-26-000027.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Archives/Archive-000005/HTML/20010223-19-000272.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Archives/Archive-000007/HTML/20010223-19-000296.html
He is a god here at totse and will never be forgotten by myself and any other slef respecting totse member my only wish is that you the new members will take his name and carry it through the totse legends and keep it strong so no one forgets
|
|
#13
 2002-10-14, 03:05
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
Someone bump those posts....Those need to stay here...
|
|
#14
 2002-10-14, 04:26
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
I knew i saved this on my comp, just a little digging....
"I was arrested for the possession of dangerous ordnance after lighting hit my apartment and set it on fire. At least I didn't cause the fire, but they found suspicious materials and a whole out of proportion fiasco was born. They almost possessed me with manufacture, thank God they didn't, or I'd still be in jail. I was also charged with inducing a panic. So out of the whole thing I got 4yrs probation and sat in jail for 10 days. My PO says I'll prolly only have to serve 2yrs probation being I pay all court costs and serve my 80hrs of community service, I forgot to mention.
I've been told that since I didn't commit any violent acts that I should be able to rid of the 4th and 5th degree felonies I now possess. I really hope so, cause it's killing me to not be able to even so much as look at a gun. What they didn't confiscate has been divided amongst friends, in the hope that one day it'll be legal for me to possess them again.
All this over about 5 grams of remaining Acetone Peroxide. I was even concerned about the firemen inside so I told them what chemicals, ammo, and explosives were in the apt. You'd think they would've been nice since I spilled my guts and stretched my neck for a a few people I didn't even know. Instead I got, "if you don't plead guilty to something we are growing to throw the book at you and you'll be in jail for years." They were comparing me to Timothy McVeigh and Ted Mckenzie (sp?) at first till a college proffessor wrote an article saying that all of his students had admitted to "playing around with such things" and pretty much scolded the police and challenged them to arrest about every chemist in the world. They kinda eased up then. I also threatened a law suit if they ever used my name and the others in the same day again.
What really pissed me off was the gross exaggeration by the media or the flat out lying by the cops and just how plain stupid they are. I supposedly had just gallons and gallons of chemicals in my apt. Yeah maybe 3 gallons of water in the toilet, and a few gallons of alcohol in my bar. They even suspected a "suspicious looking yellow liquid in a glass jar with a worm floating in it, that could be tequila..." How stupid do you have to be to be cop? I used to have much more respect for them till they investigated me, they just did a piss poor job of finding the truth and over exaggerating what they did find. At least they were smart enought to find out what caused the fire and didn't try to get me for arson, my worst fear. I wasn't even home, nor had anything brewing. They found evidence of a lightning strike near a vent over our bathroom and determined that to be the cause.
It really sucks to go out for a bit, then to come home and see your apartment smoking, then see flames. I called the fire dept and ran my ass off to get everyone out of the buildings. Then return to see everything you owe, go up in smoke.
Well I'm better now anyways, and wish only that there would've been no fire. No I don't work as a chemist, but I work on a farm now for the mean time, not many people will hire a felon, so I've decided for now on to lie about it. I like it, the job is fun and never a day is the same and I have access to medications avaliable normally only to doctors or via prescription. I've already treated myself for strepp and bronchitis with various types of penicillin. I do get to play vet sometimes and have even healed a cat from an eye infection by a shot in the ass of procaine. And I've always been a fan of operating heavy equipment as well as working outside. The only parts I don't like are the pay and milking cows gets boring, but I guess I get to play with tits for 3hrs a day.
I went to a job interview today, damn thing was a gimmick to get people to sell overly expensive air cleaners/vacuum cleaners. I was pretty pissed about that. In the mean time I am taking classes in landscape design, in which I should be done with in about a year and a half. I plan to start my own business doing landscape and some architect work such as decks, gazebo's, arbors, etc. It's outside work and makes money, and I figure it's using math and some science in a way that won't get me into too much trouble. "
CTR
|
|
#15
 2002-10-14, 04:37
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
It sucks i never got to see all these famouse totse mod's, but in a few years im sure zero and rat will be just as famuse.
CTR
|
|
#16
 2002-10-14, 04:42
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
They are already famous...
|
|
#17
 2002-10-14, 05:01
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
Mabey, but not legends.
CTR
|
|
#18
 2002-10-14, 18:54
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: The Real ?
not ledgends but they are famous !
|
|
#19
 2002-10-14, 21:58
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: The Real ?
When exactly did he leave? I remember his parting post, but I don't remember when it was. He got arrested for some kind of bullshit, right? Does anyone know how long he'll be away?
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#20
 2002-10-14, 22:16
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
It is really horrible that this guy got arrested, its a shame on this country for arresting such an inspiring genius. I never spoke with him, nor do I remember reading his posts(I perused TOTSE forums before I registered.). Obviously, this man is intelligent, the law had no right to destroy his life.
|
|
#21
 2002-10-14, 23:54
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: The Real ?
did he not say he had to leave totse for good ??
|
|
#22
 2002-10-15, 01:43
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: The Real ?
Well, if they catch him with explosives, or anything related, he could do serious jail time.
peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|