About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:30
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

Has there ever been a time this zealot didn't open his mouth and piss off half the world? Muhammad was a terrorist, gay people were responsible for 9/11, the purple Teletubbie is gay and is trying to subvert your children, blah-blah-blah.

Ever since he pimped Jim Bakker and fucked him on the PTL deal the guy has been like the Energizer Bunny, "look at me, I'm a religious nutjob but it's ok, God told me to spout off."
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:34
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

Personally, I thought that whole teletubbie thing was hilarious.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:26
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

i have a teletubbies poster in my room


the purple one is tinky winky
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:59
thehellion thehellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

Fallwells an idiot and fun to laugh at. Of course if he keeps insulting Islam hes gonna get more trouble then he barganed for.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:07
TribalMunkey TribalMunkey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

Teletubbies make me have nightmares....
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:18
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

It's soooooooo fuckin easy to point fingers and blame problems on others. But what about facing your problems and dealing with them like a man????? Falwell is a stubborn jackass in that manner. But karma will deal with him!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:38
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

You know whats crazy, i was gonna post on Fallwells talk also, only in the My God... section. Well anyway that Fallwell pisses me off.

quote:
Originally posted by thehellion:
Fallwells an idiot and fun to laugh at. Of course if he keeps insulting Islam hes gonna get more trouble then he barganed for.


Very true my friend...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-14, 11:45
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Jerry 'I love stomping on my dick' Fallwell

"Teletubbies is the opiate of the people."
-John Reiter
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics